Abbey Glenn

AG is alright. Wouldn’t live here again because of the management and rundown property. Also, it is not safe and there are too many sketchy things that go on.
Over all this is quiet and peaceful community. My experience here so for has been very pleasant but in my opinion there are a few things that could be handled in a different and timely manner
Nothing to complain other than had some troubles with maintenance, with scheduling issues. And with the front office taking action with disputes of hospital bills.
Great neighborhood. Many amenities. Affordable. Friendly staff. I would highly recommend living here. Plus when you’re assigned a roommate it gives you a chance to make more friends
It's average. Roommate matching is not good. Every thing else is kinda okay. It's near Baylor so you can walk there even if you don't have vehicle
Pretty great, no complaints. Fast responses and great location. Amenities are always fun and theres tons of little activities to do throughout the year.
At the beginning of our lease it was amazing the amenities here are great, but our experience here hasn’t been great, maintenance isn’t always on time, and since we’ve been here our car has been broken in to twice. Other than that it’s been good.
I e been living here for a couple months now and I’m super happy here! There have been things that went wrong a couple times, but the staff is always ready and willing to help with a cheerful attitude. ❤️
Comfortable with the area. Maintenance does a good job whenever they get to you. Car will get towed if you don’t have a sticker on it. Watch where you step dog sh*t in the grass.
It could be better this complex need a lot of help from the maintenance crew to the regular staff it just need a lot of help once you fix it up it has a lot of potential