I really appreciated the new appliances and color chosen for painting the cabinets. I just wish it had happened earlier in my lease so I could use them longer. Only complaint with the process is that they scheduled our cabinet painting during Baylor's spring break. I did not receive notification to remove items from my cabinet until I had already left for the week. Luckily my roommate was there, but I still felt bad that she had to take care of removing everything. Additionally, why was the stove replaced but not the vent hood?

Well i dont move in until May 1 but..the tour was great and i like the environment a lot. Im really excited to move in a couple weeks. Also the guy and girls in the office are super friendly.

Living here is a very good experience it has many perks, like the office staff. The office staff is always kind fair and understanding. They are hands sown the best thing about Abbey Glen

Every time I have an issue, the staff is very quick to respond and help in any way possible. They are making renovations to make the apartments better.

Its been absolutely amazing living here ive only ever had an issue with maintenance they tend to take a few weeks before getting to what yiu requested tho ive noticed one guy. Named Jeff who does extraordinary when it comes to getting on top of what he needs to do so keep up the work man

Amazing apartments with a great location staff are super friendly and the apartments are great on the inside. Love all the dogs out here dogsdogsdogsdogs

Abbey Glenn is an excellent apartment. They are just renewing many facilities including the oven and the stove, the refrigerator, painting all the cabinet, and many others. They also have a new maintenance guy.

Super helpful and very attentive to my needs! Management got me everything I needed and answered all questions that I had. I'm super excited to be apart of this community!

I love Abbey Glenn!! The apartment managers and staff are so friendly, and they always keep their word. They have proven to be reliable, honest, and understanding. Also, our kitchen was recently updated which is amazing!

The only reason I don't give 5 stars is because my apartment wasn't ready on time. But the staff is very nice, and willing to work out issues.

Everyone at Abbey Glenn was super nice and answered all of my questions. I know that the process was super long and complicated but they helped me and made it so much easier.

so far everything has been great, only been here a couple months so time will tell if that holds up. friendly staff, well matched roommate, and enjoyable landscape

I really enjoy living here at Abby Glenn. I just moved back to Waco and it has changed a lot. Some things for the better and some for the worse. However, seeing what any Glenn has become since I left is great !

Overall it’s a good place to live. The water problems are quite annoying, and there has been no compensation for the residents for having no water.

I have enjoyed me stay at Abbey Glenn. The location is great and the staff is friendly. Also they are always quick about fixing the problems that happen in the apartment.

Excellent management, always willing to help and give us their time. The community is always kept very clean and a comfortable place to be at.

When I moved in about a year and a half ago, I thought of Abbey Glenn as a decent place to live for a year or two. Since I've been here, I've gotten to know some of the staff and neighbors. There are a lot of really awesome people here in the community! I've grown to see Abbey Glenn as my home, and look forward to meeting more of my neighbors!

I Like my stay at Abbey Glenn. The nice and quite and peaceful. Love the area and everything....The gated community. The way they take action.

Maintenance is still needing improvement but other than that still good i enjoy living here met some cool people the gm is amazing and very understanding person

decent for its price. workers at the front desk are nice. some appliances need to be updated, but I'm satisfied with what I'm paying. I was told I would get a TV and still haven't gotten it.

The office staff are amazing, welcoming and helpful. They have been a big part of what has made my time here meaningful. They care about me and are excited to know about my wellbeing. Am glad to be a part of these wonderful family.

Decent living at affordable prices. Quiet and peaceful. A lot of space for activities like basketball and volley ball. Has a horseshoe bunker and a pool.

The apartments are great. I enjoy the community. The experience and amenities are great, from the gym to the pool, the volleyball court to the basketball.

Great location with lots of new restaurants opening up around the Baylor area. Easy to walk to places and have never had trouble with parking.

A very kind, and private community of mostly students. The units are in good repair, and the staff response is quick and kind. I enjoy living here, it fits the student lifestyle well.