i love it here it's so great they have a lot of amenities and stuff it's so great i love it so much i want to live here again lol haha it's so great

The service and community here are great. Fun activities to attend such as volleyball and basket ball in the court yard, and swimming at the pool.

I like how my apartment has incorporated this. They are really trying to make Abbey Glenn the best place to live, and they are KILLING it right now!!

Everyone at Abbey Glenn is so helpful! I can't wait to live here! The outside common areas are beautifully landscaped, just like the pictures show. I would definitely recommend it.

Love it love the atmosphere n manager n whole complex. Living here has been a great home n future home as well. Quiet n very neighborly very pet friendly

Nice, spacious, decent price, community engagement, dog park, pool, free shirts and sun glasses, near downtown, near baylor, large closets, barbeques, hammocks,

I have not moved in yet, but when I went to tour the staff was awesome! I do not remember the girls name that helped me and my future roommate but she was so sweet and funny and answered all of the questions that we had. We ended up signing with her and I am super stoked to move in!!

Location is perfect. They are very dog friendly and have beautiful grounds outside. It's like a park in your own backyard. Plenty of things to do and friendly neighbors to meet.

Very nice community. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. Staff is friendly and welcoming, also helpful. I like all the amenities like the pool and the gym as well as the gazebos and hammocks.

Love living here! It's affordable, and they always look out for me when I need the help. Everyone works fast; and friendly. There's always something going on in the office, for their residents. I think that's great! Good job abbey Glenn

I have not lived here yet but when I ask others who have lived there or live there now they say it's a great place. The location is great because it's near all the new fast food places but the traffic could be bad when trying to get across the intersection in order to go to campus.

Abbey Glenn Apartment complex is in a great location, I love that it is walking distance to the Baylor University Campus without being right "on campus."

The management is good and on top of everything. Maintenance work is okay, could be a little bit better. The crew comes a little later than expected, but I understand there are a lot of people that have requests. I send the same maintenance request every time and it seems like it never gets fixed, though.

I love the apartment it so nice and the staff is so friendly I can't wait to move in and my dog can't wait either and I love the prices love

Very nice grounds. I love sitting by the pool. Apartments are safe. Typical older- cheapish college living but kept up fairly well. Been here over a year

The management is super friendly, as well as all the neighbors. Lots of dogs to play with. Nice, spacious layouts with very cool accommodations. Everyone is extremely helpful and has your best interest in mind.

This is a great please to live. Management is attentive to the needs of the residents and everyone in the office is always cheerful. I feel very comfortable here.

It's not a bad place to live for the price. The size of the apartment is good, appliances and rooms could use some updating though. The water issue is also really frustrating but atleast we are given a notice before its shut off. But other than that there hasn't been any other issues.

So far we have been treated great! Love the staff and the complex! A bit worried about the age of the building but besides that a good experience so far!

The community itself is quiet but not deathly quiet to where you're afraid of making sounds. The amenities are great for the price of the apartment. The only complaint is that the units themselves are very variable from one to the next.

Living here is great. The office staff is very attentive to the needs of the residents! Additionally, the maintenance team is quick to solve issues.

I really like Abbey Glenn the community is awesome and the staff is friendly and professional. I also like the landscaping of the apartments it's very nice.

Very friendly staff. Quality apartments. Not much more to ask for. Front desk has been able to help me with any questions I have had and giveaways are fun.

I have not even moved in yet and it's the friendliest, most welcoming company I've ever dealt with. So greatful to be moving to such a nice place

Always treating my little family well here. Safe, affordable, and consistant. Happy to be a part of this community. I would be more than happy to recommend this place to my peers.