Need some maintenance TLC but otherwise Jordan and the staff are doing a wonderful job making ABBEY GLENN a great place to call home . The staff were extremely helpful in helping make our apartment more accessible for my handicapped wife. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Living in Abbey Glenn you can enjoy nice green area right in front of your apartment door! And of course, having downtown as your backyard!!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Has been a great experience so far, isnโ€™t noisy, the rooms are perfect, a little defects but not noticeable, for our first apartment itโ€™s great!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Okay, I had a more detailed reviewed but it was 1000+ characters haha...but I honestly LOVE EVERYTHING about Abbey Glenn ๐Ÿ˜. The location ๐Ÿ›ฃ, quietness of community ๐Ÿคซ, amenities ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ, the mini Cameron Park๐ŸŒฒ, lease deals ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™€๏ธ, FREE WIFI ๐Ÿ™Œ, interior apartment details ๐Ÿ›‹. The living has been so comfortable I never want to leave! Also, they have the FASTEST ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ maintenance in Waco and the staff is always available! Thank you AG for making me such a happy resident, Iโ€™ve rented from other places in Waco and none have been anywhere near as amazing as Abbey Glenn! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Its a good place to live very good people they have issues but what places dont they just need to get in the routine of just perodically checking that everyones utility's work instead of people having to tell them off the back and wait from 3 to 5 days get stuff fixed they fix ot or let you knoe when itll be fixed

The apartment itself isn't bad. Not many problems arise that need to be fixed but when they do, it gets fixed within 2 days. The only problem is commuting to school isn't the best and the gates are sometimes unresponsive with the key

Great and friendly staff. Maintence is always working which is great. Apartments are roomy. I like how there is full of alot of college students.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I love it here. The staff rocks!! Emily is the best and she's very nice!! Jordan is very professional, and helps out when needed. They know you by 1st name!!

New management has been very beneficial but the apartments themselves could use some upgrades. The work orders also take some time to complete. I have a work order in from when I moved in in August and it still hasnโ€™t been done. Fixing the tiles for my fire place.

Abbey Glenn is a great place to live if you're a Baylor student. It's a very short drive to campus, but also walk-able if you don't have a car. It's pretty close to downtown and there are plenty of places to eat nearby. It's also great for pet owners! Very pet friendly.

regardless of all they have going on through the day they manage to make time for my needs and concerns. We just moved here and so far we are loving it!

I love the community!! It's one of the biggest reasons I'm staying. I made friends as close as family staying here. Alot of people here I work with. Everyone is polite and kind. Thank you Abbey Glenn!!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

My experience living at Abbey Glenn has been a very good one. The community is very welcoming and the staff are all nice and eager to help. My apartment is very spacious and the extra stuff included is a plus. I really enjoy living here.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I think that abbey Glenn apartments off 4th street by the university of Baylor campus is, for the money, a good reliable place to live. Its good.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It hasnโ€™t been the best place Iโ€™ve lived. I wish the rent was more suiting for what you get in the apartment. $1000 a month is not worth what you get living in these apartments.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The best apartment complex I have ever stayed. I like everything about it. I just wish they had more places to grill. Itโ€™s all good though. At least they have grills.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

They are great people good apartments the new management is great and very friendly. The residents are very friendly and fun to hang out with I have made plenty of friends. I love the dog park and courtyards. Abbey Glenn overall is good.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I love the location of Abbey Glenn and the convenience of multiple entry and exit points. The apartment layout is generous in size and space.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Abbey Glenn is great place to live. Love the location, it is close to so many places to eat and to the Baylor campus. Have noticed major improvements since new management has come in.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Great and overall peaceful community, majority of neighbors are considerate. Get to meet friendly dogs and see relaxing cats in windows, very happy to have these experiences because of my love for animals.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It has been really nice living here especially since being here makes me so close to work, I can just walk to work every day. It's really awesome.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I give Abbey Glenn five stars because it is an amazing community to live in and everybody in the front office always have a smile on there faces and are always helpful.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

All of the new improvements have been going so smooth! They have been very communicative with us which is always a plus! I canโ€™t wait to see what else is in store!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Just wish the prices were lower, nice people, friendly faces, and itโ€™s placed perfectly in down town Waco! Great restaurants near by, and a great community

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Wonderful, friendly environment and management and staff are very nice and helpful.Very good at keeping us update on things. Love it here and i will be renewing a second time