Some problems at the start but have been getting fixed quickly. Dog parks are great and very convenient and the community seems to be super nice

Alright place for a cheap student apartment. It could stand to be updated which it looks like they're trying to do. All in all not bad and I would recommend it

Pros: Very nice courtyard (great if you have a dog), amenities are decent, location is a big plus, nice and quite atmosphere, great and quick, maintenance team, fireplace. Cons: no lighting in living room, poor insulation, water is shutoff every month or so with not the best communication from staff as to when or how long it will be shutoff for, it would help if the GM walked around the apartment complex every once in a while during day and at night to see what needs to be fixed.

Everything seems nice so far good people for neighbors. Lots of people outside being friendly. Staff in the front office are very nice and kind.

Loving this! Proud to rate this and receive great things from it, I'm staying on top of things, this looks pretty promising. I having trouble understanding it but it's all coming along pretty well.

haven't moved in yet, but the lease signing process was easy and streamlined. The website for lease signing could use some improvement. It forced me to log out and log back in every time I wanted to change what document I was viewing.

Abbey Glenn has been great so far! The staff have been super helpful with everything regarding my move in, and very accommodating about everything.

They do a great and wonderful job I love where I live! Everything is so organized and easy to get to the apartment complex is wonderful I'm so glad I chose abbey glen!

Abbey Glenn is a very affordable, safe, apartment complex. The management is friendly and responds fast to your requests. I live in the 3 bedroom apartment and it has plenty of space and very quiet.

So far so good, not many problems! Simply wish I could move in a couple days earlier but I understand that that is complicated. Besides that all is good.

People were very good at taking care of all my questions Allowed us to take care of payment before due date. Helped me set up direct payment

The only issue I've seen is with regards to people not picking up their dog's poop. Aside from that, I think that maintenance has done a great job of responding to maintenance requests within the apartment. Haven't had any issues with pests either.

Maintenance people are great. Neighbors are horrible, they smoke pot which gets the smell into our room and they are super loud. The building and appliances are quite old, and there are heavy amount of renovation that are needed. The employees at the front are also friendly.

i love it here it's so great they have a lot of amenities and stuff it's so great i love it so much i want to live here again lol haha it's so great

The service and community here are great. Fun activities to attend such as volleyball and basket ball in the court yard, and swimming at the pool.

I like how my apartment has incorporated this. They are really trying to make Abbey Glenn the best place to live, and they are KILLING it right now!!

Everyone at Abbey Glenn is so helpful! I can't wait to live here! The outside common areas are beautifully landscaped, just like the pictures show. I would definitely recommend it.

Love it love the atmosphere n manager n whole complex. Living here has been a great home n future home as well. Quiet n very neighborly very pet friendly

Nice, spacious, decent price, community engagement, dog park, pool, free shirts and sun glasses, near downtown, near baylor, large closets, barbeques, hammocks,

I have not moved in yet, but when I went to tour the staff was awesome! I do not remember the girls name that helped me and my future roommate but she was so sweet and funny and answered all of the questions that we had. We ended up signing with her and I am super stoked to move in!!

Location is perfect. They are very dog friendly and have beautiful grounds outside. It's like a park in your own backyard. Plenty of things to do and friendly neighbors to meet.

Very nice community. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. Staff is friendly and welcoming, also helpful. I like all the amenities like the pool and the gym as well as the gazebos and hammocks.

Love living here! It's affordable, and they always look out for me when I need the help. Everyone works fast; and friendly. There's always something going on in the office, for their residents. I think that's great! Good job abbey Glenn

I have not lived here yet but when I ask others who have lived there or live there now they say it's a great place. The location is great because it's near all the new fast food places but the traffic could be bad when trying to get across the intersection in order to go to campus.

Abbey Glenn Apartment complex is in a great location, I love that it is walking distance to the Baylor University Campus without being right "on campus."