Still haven’t really moved in, but I’m super excited about moving in with one of my best friends because it is cheap, in a great location and has a lot of amenities.

Nice apartments, maintenance works pretty slow. Very spacious, and easy to settle on. Just about feels like home already. Will definitely be renewing a lease.

Living Here As Been An Amazing Experience I Get Along Great With The Staff Members Who Are Actually Really Great People. I Love The Fact That You Can Go Workout Any Time Thank God Because That Is A Great Way To Relieve Stress After A Long Day.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Perks: close to Baylor and affordable. As far as apartment management and staff go, I’ve come to like how straightforward and honest they are with me. Bad: WATER! The hot water has been turned off at least 10 times, once for about 2 weeks, and I’ve only lived here for half a year. Also, just slightly annoying is that the sprinklers are a chore to dodge in the mornings. The sprinklers aren’t calibrated right and spray the sidewalks, and unsuspecting residents.

For the most part my stay was okay but I've been living here since August and my door is still in conditions I would call unacceptable. Work orders by me and roomates have been put in and only screws are inserted to "fix" the problem. I wont be renewing with them but it's been more then good but I'm sooooo out of here in August.

Honestly, my resident experience wasn’t well with the poor maintence and poor managment. My frontdoor still isnt fixed after many work orders, the hot water never works it seems like so i’m always taking cold showers.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Need some maintenance TLC but otherwise Jordan and the staff are doing a wonderful job making ABBEY GLENN a great place to call home . The staff were extremely helpful in helping make our apartment more accessible for my handicapped wife. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Things have been getting better. I am glad the maintenance guys are getting things fixed. Improvement is what I would use to describe my experience at the moment. Hopefully the hot water issues will be permanently fixed!

Living in Abbey Glenn you can enjoy nice green area right in front of your apartment door! And of course, having downtown as your backyard!!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Has been a great experience so far, isn’t noisy, the rooms are perfect, a little defects but not noticeable, for our first apartment it’s great!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Okay, I had a more detailed reviewed but it was 1000+ characters haha...but I honestly LOVE EVERYTHING about Abbey Glenn 😍. The location 🛣, quietness of community 🤫, amenities 🏝🏋️‍♀️, the mini Cameron Park🌲, lease deals 💁‍♀️, FREE WIFI 🙌, interior apartment details 🛋. The living has been so comfortable I never want to leave! Also, they have the FASTEST 🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️ maintenance in Waco and the staff is always available! Thank you AG for making me such a happy resident, I’ve rented from other places in Waco and none have been anywhere near as amazing as Abbey Glenn! 💕💕

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Its a good place to live very good people they have issues but what places dont they just need to get in the routine of just perodically checking that everyones utility's work instead of people having to tell them off the back and wait from 3 to 5 days get stuff fixed they fix ot or let you knoe when itll be fixed

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Maintenence is extremely slow, but the complex itself and management/front desk employment is very courteous. The two kind of balance each other out, and it really depends on what you want from a pet-friendly apartment complex. I think that more doggie bag stations should be placed, as well as better lighting for nighttime outings.

I would not recommend living here to anyone. There is another problem that comes up weekly. The units are old and it shows. Putting fresh pain on is not going to fix the crappy infrastructure. It takes months for anything to be done.

This is the worst apartment complex. The maintance people are the worst. Take forever to fix issues that need to be fixed right away. And they do a horrible job

It’s been a good experience, with the exception of the water being off almost every week. I wish they could enforce more on the dogs waste being picked up the smell in the mornings is not great

The apartment itself isn't bad. Not many problems arise that need to be fixed but when they do, it gets fixed within 2 days. The only problem is commuting to school isn't the best and the gates are sometimes unresponsive with the key

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Great and friendly staff. Maintence is always working which is great. Apartments are roomy. I like how there is full of alot of college students.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Stuff breaks pretty often so maintenance has a lot to do but other than that and the hot water not working for sometimes five days at a time, not bad great place to get on your feet.

I love it here. The staff rocks!! Emily is the best and she's very nice!! Jordan is very professional, and helps out when needed. They know you by 1st name!!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

New management has been very beneficial but the apartments themselves could use some upgrades. The work orders also take some time to complete. I have a work order in from when I moved in in August and it still hasn’t been done. Fixing the tiles for my fire place.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Maintainance still hasnt gotten to one of my issues 3 months later the upstairs neighbors are noisy I do love the courtyard areas and the aesthetic of the apartment

Units are very old and broken. We have had ongoing issues with maintenance since we’ve lived at abbey Glenn with no improvements. It would be okay if everything were up to standards.

Abbey Glenn is a great place to live if you're a Baylor student. It's a very short drive to campus, but also walk-able if you don't have a car. It's pretty close to downtown and there are plenty of places to eat nearby. It's also great for pet owners! Very pet friendly.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

regardless of all they have going on through the day they manage to make time for my needs and concerns. We just moved here and so far we are loving it!