this is a great place to live! great location to walk to Baylor's campus. easy access to pool, fitness facility, and mail area. gate key is a plus.

It’s a good place to live. Quite and affordable. Room date big and spacious. Appliances are dated but are still doable. Plus they need to update their kitchens and bathrooms.

The apartments are awesome. Its well maintained amd proper care is taken. Feel very secure here. The community is also good. The office staff are always helpful.

I have old appliances, the water doesn’t always get warm in the shower, the internet is slow, the parking situation sucks, the air conditioner costs a ton. Homeless people live a couple steps away, just a lot needs to be fixed.

The community is very safe, the staff are very helpful and friendly and are willing to work anything out with us. The quality of the parks are very well maintained and is such a great study enviornment!

There have been ups and down with living here, but the new management seems to really be trying to step things up and make this a better place to live.

So for everything is going really good very quiet and chill apartments. The staff is really nice and the maintenance is good they get things fixed within like a day or two

My overall experience here at Abbey Glenn has been great. When submitting a maintenance order, the maintenance team did not take long to arrive.

Everything is good so far. However, if there are more lights in the night, it will be much better. Thank you so much for providing such good services here.

Really Great! Move in day was fun, appliancesa bit outdated but work great, the refrigerator did not work for while til we called maintence. The ac didn’t work as well til we called maintence. Everything else is perfect!

Great and friendly staff. Maintanance is alsonalways on the ball. The grounds are well kept and clean. The pool is also nice. I would reccomend.

I haven't been going around much but the residents seem friendly and the place is nice. Work orders are hard to get done, but probably because I'm not home most of the time

It's been alright. I wish that my maintenance requests were taken more seriously, and I find it frustrating that they don't really care if tenants break rules that bother and potentially endanger other tenants like myself..

The surrounding people are great for the most part but some people can be noisy and sketchy. The amenities are good but one of my roommates smokes when he is off at work so I don't want that smoke smell on my clothes when I do laundry so I'm going to figure out a solution.

Abbey Glenn is alright. It's not the best apartment complex in Waco but it is also not the most expensive. I wish the inside of the apartments were more modern.

Its a peaceful place its a great place for students or part timers or whatever it is you do the staff are very understanding and will work with you as long as you keep in contact and dont change what you say every five seconds

Super happy to be coming here to live while studying at Baylor! My apartment search took forever (I'm from NC) but when I found this place it really felt like home. Whenever I call with a question someone is there to help me, and that's so wonderful!!

Pretty nice place to live for the cost, but windows are very thin, so everything can be heard even on the second floor, and the air conditioning doesn't work well. :(

I've lived here, going on two years now and I really enjoy living here. It's close to campus and shopping across the street. It's easy to find and a good rent price. The staff has always been very nice and the apartment and it's amenities stay nice looking. My only real complaint is the limited amount of parking spaces but I know the only fix for that is a whole redesigning of the complex. With problems that can be fixed immediately, the staff and maintenance crew have always been very good about doing what can be done.

It seems odd that apartments are not assigned very far in advance. Very friendly in all interactions so far. We were told that we would probably be able to move in early, but will still be homeless for a week.

Abbey Glenn gives you more bang for your buck than any apartment complex at Baylor. It's super affordable and has a ton of great amenities like a great pool a volleyball court and multiple pet parks.

Have not moved in yet. The complex was clean, the management was friendly, amenities are great. Am excited to finally get moved in. Close to shopping

It is a good apartment for the prices given with nice amenities. There are of course some problems but just generic problems that all apartment complexes have.

Yea it's alright cause I don't have time tomorrow but I'm still looking for a bit too much work today right now I'm going back on my way out of the house j

The front desk has been very helpful in the past year. They are friendly and are definitely there for your benefit. I'm excited to live at Abbey Glenn next year!