Customer service is excellent, but the quality of the grounds is still a work in progress. I would like to see the completion and upgrades soon.

It's been alright. I wish that my maintenance requests were taken more seriously, and I find it frustrating that they don't really care if tenants break rules that bother and potentially endanger other tenants like myself..

So far so good. I've only been living here for a couple weeks. Move in was pretty smooth. The staff is always friendly and they've been very accommodating so far.

Splendid job. The maintenance staff is extremely friendly and the dog park is a wonderful asset. The location is exceptional. The front desk is okay, not that friendly.

This is a good place to live, it has various enjoyable things. If you have a dog it's cool because there's even a cute dog park. Everyone's pretty friendly.

Abbey Glenn is alright. I wish that there was an indoor study area. I also wish it was advertised when the front office was going to have free stuff available.

There are some issues with our appliances, but overall administration and facilities are good. Office hours and response time from employees are pretty efficient.

Its a nice enough place, management is pleasant and typically pretty good at responding to requests and maintenance requests. Some floorplans/buildings do not come with a microwave so you may need to inquire about that!

Average place. Older so there is a lot of maintenance issues. I wouldn't live here again but that's because of my personal experience. The management is really nice.

Maintenance people are great. Neighbors are horrible, they smoke pot which gets the smell into our room and they are super loud. The building and appliances are quite old, and there are heavy amount of renovation that are needed. The employees at the front are also friendly.

The maintenance request is taking quite too long to get the things needed fixed. The cabinets are caving in and the floor seemed as though it's moving apart hence the carpet being ripped from the fireplace.

I have lived here for 3 years now. The place and living area has improved so much. I love all the remodeling they have done, especially the pool and sand volleyball court. Staff is so friendly and nice

I've had regular maintenance issues (and it seems that the water is always getting turned off), but AG is always quick to remedy the problems when they do pop up.

Security is better than some apartment complexes however there are still problems. Maintance does a good job but at times can be very slow to respond. Otherwise I have no complaints.

Abbey Glenn is an alright little complex. The building is old and everything is outdated, although still functional. The maintenance staff is wonderful, but I'm none too impressed with management or the office staff. When I went on a tour of the complex, they showed me a room with brand new appliances and said they were in the process of putting them in all of the apartments. When I moved in, the appliances were old and the girl who gave me a tour said we wouldn't be getting new appliances and they never had plans to. The internet goes out for days at a time quite often. When I brought it up to management, they said they know the provider is unreliable but they have a 4 year contract; so it will probably be this way for the next 4 years. They say they have only parking with passes, but they don't really enforce it so I often have to walk a ways to my unit. They cover all the utilities except for electricity, but due to the outdated appliances and A/C unit, the electricity bill is higher than what you'd expect for an apartment of this size. Overall, the complex is nice and quiet and I've never heard my neighbor through the walls. It's good for graduate students as I've never had a problem with undergrads here being loud or throwing parties. It has good proximity to the restaurants and bars downtown, is only a couple minutes from the law school, and is pretty close to the HEB for groceries.

Overall, it is a good deal for the price. There are several maintenance issues, but they are usually fixed quickly. I really like the location.

The surrounding people are great for the most part but some people can be noisy and sketchy. The amenities are good but one of my roommates smokes when he is off at work so I don't want that smoke smell on my clothes when I do laundry so I'm going to figure out a solution.

Customer service is great, but the property itself is a little worn down. Cabinet floorboards are rotting and the shower fluctuates dramatically between extremely hot and freezing cold. Otherwise, everything's great.

The place is nice, price is okay, but I don't really like the pricing changing thing. And it would be nice if you guys offer 10 months option.

Nice apartment complex. Spacious bedrooms and living room. Friendly and helpful staff. Quite close to campus so no need for driving. Have to do something about the bugs and ants though.

Good improvements lately, keep up the work! I would like to see the appliances in the kitchen updated and maybe have the carpets replaced? Great location though!

My time at Abbey Glenn has been great. It is a great apartment complex for students. It is extremely convenient being in walking distance from my classes.

The main reason why I absolutely adore living at these luxury student apartments cannot be summed up in words. It can only be felt with the heart, heard with the mind and explored with the senses. You must experience it to believe it.

Everything seems nice so far good people for neighbors. Lots of people outside being friendly. Staff in the front office are very nice and kind.

Pros: Very nice courtyard (great if you have a dog), amenities are decent, location is a big plus, nice and quite atmosphere, great and quick, maintenance team, fireplace. Cons: no lighting in living room, poor insulation, water is shutoff every month or so with not the best communication from staff as to when or how long it will be shutoff for, it would help if the GM walked around the apartment complex every once in a while during day and at night to see what needs to be fixed.