The community is alright have a lot of noise especially between men and women fighting and or disagreeing with one another other than that the updates to the property was a smart move.

There have been three incidents involving rats and there has been no effort on the apartments side to fix it. They ignore us and when you go to the front for help they make snide faces at you for bothering them.

This apartment complex ruined apartment living for me. The apartments are in horrible shape. The water goes from hot to cold to burning hot while showering. And it seems to never get fixed. The maintenance half fix things. And take forever to get to the work orders. I will never recommend this place to anyone

Reply from Abbey Glenn

If there was an option for 0 stars I would do that. This place is the worst complex I have ever lived in. Terrible management. Terrible services. Incredibly rude office. Don't live here at all costs

Too many problems arise and are not dealt with in a reasonable time frame. The flooding is hardly managed whenever it rains. Along building 11, the tenants suddnely become victim to a giant lake due to bad irrigation.

Honestly, my resident experience wasn’t well with the poor maintence and poor managment. My frontdoor still isnt fixed after many work orders, the hot water never works it seems like so i’m always taking cold showers.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I’ve had way to many problems here at Abbey Glenn. I have asked to speak with numerous employees and no one ever contacts me back. It’s very upsetting.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Maintenance never comes when requests are put in, no matter how extreme or bad they are. They don't come to fix the problem until months later.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I would not recommend living here to anyone. There is another problem that comes up weekly. The units are old and it shows. Putting fresh pain on is not going to fix the crappy infrastructure. It takes months for anything to be done.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I have lived at Abbey Glenn since August and it has been a sub par place to stay. The roommate matching was horrible and they promised many community activities but have yet to follow through.

Constant problems with maintenance and lack of hot water. The staff is nice, but they tried to charge me almost $1000 to clean up an old unit.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Illegal pets everywhere, there have been fires that the office has not told the residents about. There was a marijuana smell constantly. Overall, horrible place to live.

Everything has been great expect the water. It’s way to cold. I like the close food in walking distance, I like the people, roommate, just not the cold water.

This is the worst apartment complex. The maintance people are the worst. Take forever to fix issues that need to be fixed right away. And they do a horrible job

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I do not feel safe around the property at night. There desperately needs to be more lights in the parking lot and around the property in general. The water is a consistent issue and has been for months. Truly do not understand how it has possibly taken them this long to fix it.

I have had many issues with my apartment this first month. I have had to have maintenance in my apartment 5 times and still have issues. Maintenance left my apartment unlocked when they left and did not come back to change the lock back.

Not the best or worst. A lot of issues, a lot of being bored by staff and maintenance. Hard to complain cause the price and area but there was a lot to complain about

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Constant shut off of water and slow/none response times to work orders. Still haven't had my unit sprayed for bugs and i see them everywhere.

Abbey Glenn has its ups and downs. It’s a cheap place, good for students who need to save up some money. Very dog friendly and close to downtown.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The apartment is nothing like the model. Things leak. Things are broken. There’s no cold water. The master bedroom door is broken. The front door and patio door have gaps that let sunlight in.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

They are fairly nice apartments, but the new management has made living here a pain. They don't respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner, the water is shut off without warning once or twice a week, and the bandwidth is really slow.

I rated the apartment a 2 because, There is a huge ant problem which sucks. Parking sucks, the complex never tows and allows trucks to double park.

I love how serene the apartment complex is, especially on the side closest to the front office. Abbey Glenn has felt like a home to me for the past few years, a place where I can enjoy walks with my dog on a beautiful, bright, sunny day. HOWEVER, the employees in the management office screw up paperwork and lose documents too often. The last time I renewed my lease was in March of 2016. I was going to transfer to a new unit with new roommates. When my existing lease came to an end on July 31, 2016, I received a ridiculous phone call from the front office saying that I needed to vacate my unit by the end of the day because I hadn't renewed and that was the move-out day.... Fortunately, I was able to convince Abbey Glenn that I had indeed already renewed - I even received an email earlier that week with my new unit assignment and roommate information! - and the general manager allowed me to stay until the next day when I could sign another renewal lease. On top of this issue, I was supposed to receive a $200 gift card for renewing; I did not get my gift card until nearly 7 months later, and that was after two months of me bugging the management and corporate offices about it. AND Abbey Glenn had the nerve to call me EVERY WEEK from September 2016 to April 2017 and ask if I intended to renew again, although I had informed a total of 5 different people numerous times that I would definitely NOT continue living there.... These are just a couple of issues I have had the displeasure of encountering. The general manager is great at resolving problems promptly and effectively, but her staff should not be so incompetent that she has to deal with everything. Abbey Glenn is an ideal place to live if one wishes to be close to Baylor University's campus, wants a low rent rate, and can tolerate the ludicrous incompetences of the people who work in the front office.

Rude staff, that don’t handle your problems. Rude maintenance man you bust in despite you yelling through the door to wait. Old faulty doors and locks....ehh

Moved in to a roach infested apartment. Water is either freezing cold or boiling hot. There's Black Mold somewhere in the apartment/ building as I am allergic and struggling with symptoms. Management is constantly changing so there's no consistency. Office staff and maintenance is awful and do no communicate with management. Complex needs full renovation as it has potential. Plus side. It's cheap. Down side it's still not worth the low price.