Too many problems arise and are not dealt with in a reasonable time frame. The flooding is hardly managed whenever it rains. Along building 11, the tenants suddnely become victim to a giant lake due to bad irrigation.

If there was an option for 0 stars I would do that. This place is the worst complex I have ever lived in. Terrible management. Terrible services. Incredibly rude office. Don't live here at all costs

The community is alright have a lot of noise especially between men and women fighting and or disagreeing with one another other than that the updates to the property was a smart move.

Honestly, my resident experience wasn’t well with the poor maintence and poor managment. My frontdoor still isnt fixed after many work orders, the hot water never works it seems like so i’m always taking cold showers.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

This apartment complex ruined apartment living for me. The apartments are in horrible shape. The water goes from hot to cold to burning hot while showering. And it seems to never get fixed. The maintenance half fix things. And take forever to get to the work orders. I will never recommend this place to anyone

Reply from Abbey Glenn

There have been three incidents involving rats and there has been no effort on the apartments side to fix it. They ignore us and when you go to the front for help they make snide faces at you for bothering them.

I’ve had way to many problems here at Abbey Glenn. I have asked to speak with numerous employees and no one ever contacts me back. It’s very upsetting.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

My review will be on google because this property absolutely sucks and shoulsnt even be considered safw housing after everything ive delt with

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Very good lovely place to stay and very friendly people always nice and the other residents are nice also every body is all ways helping each other

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I would not recommend living here to anyone. There is another problem that comes up weekly. The units are old and it shows. Putting fresh pain on is not going to fix the crappy infrastructure. It takes months for anything to be done.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Maintenance never comes when requests are put in, no matter how extreme or bad they are. They don't come to fix the problem until months later.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

This is the worst apartment complex. The maintance people are the worst. Take forever to fix issues that need to be fixed right away. And they do a horrible job

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Not the best or worst. A lot of issues, a lot of being bored by staff and maintenance. Hard to complain cause the price and area but there was a lot to complain about

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Constant problems with maintenance and lack of hot water. The staff is nice, but they tried to charge me almost $1000 to clean up an old unit.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I have had many issues with my apartment this first month. I have had to have maintenance in my apartment 5 times and still have issues. Maintenance left my apartment unlocked when they left and did not come back to change the lock back.

Illegal pets everywhere, there have been fires that the office has not told the residents about. There was a marijuana smell constantly. Overall, horrible place to live.

Everything has been great expect the water. It’s way to cold. I like the close food in walking distance, I like the people, roommate, just not the cold water.

I have lived at Abbey Glenn since August and it has been a sub par place to stay. The roommate matching was horrible and they promised many community activities but have yet to follow through.

I do not feel safe around the property at night. There desperately needs to be more lights in the parking lot and around the property in general. The water is a consistent issue and has been for months. Truly do not understand how it has possibly taken them this long to fix it.

Moved in to a roach infested apartment. Water is either freezing cold or boiling hot. There's Black Mold somewhere in the apartment/ building as I am allergic and struggling with symptoms. Management is constantly changing so there's no consistency. Office staff and maintenance is awful and do no communicate with management. Complex needs full renovation as it has potential. Plus side. It's cheap. Down side it's still not worth the low price.

There are many problems with this community that the management just puts off fixing. Common sense is not utilized in decisions made by the property. The units are poorly maintained. The AC doesn’t cool the fitness center.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Although the front office staff are friendly I do not feel like my requests are met. I have maintenance requests that are closed without being fixed or at least being inquired about. It is frustrating.

Rude staff, that don’t handle your problems. Rude maintenance man you bust in despite you yelling through the door to wait. Old faulty doors and locks....ehh

Constant shut off of water and slow/none response times to work orders. Still haven't had my unit sprayed for bugs and i see them everywhere.

The front staff is nice, but are not on the same page. I don’t know how many times my rent amount changed before I moved in, & all I did was take over someone else’s lease. When I pay my rent they put it under someone else. Maintence is very quick to help, especially in an emergency. The actually apartment looked NOTHING like the display model.