I have old appliances, the water doesn’t always get warm in the shower, the internet is slow, the parking situation sucks, the air conditioner costs a ton. Homeless people live a couple steps away, just a lot needs to be fixed.

Maintenance people are great. Neighbors are horrible, they smoke pot which gets the smell into our room and they are super loud. The building and appliances are quite old, and there are heavy amount of renovation that are needed. The employees at the front are also friendly.

Abbey Glenn is alright. I wish that there was an indoor study area. I also wish it was advertised when the front office was going to have free stuff available.

There have been ups and down with living here, but the new management seems to really be trying to step things up and make this a better place to live.

apartment provides timely updates for apartment-wide maintenance activities. However it is very frustrating that remotes were not given to all residents for the parking lot gates. It's incredibly inconvenient to use code.

Customer service is excellent, but the quality of the grounds is still a work in progress. I would like to see the completion and upgrades soon.

Its a nice enough place, management is pleasant and typically pretty good at responding to requests and maintenance requests. Some floorplans/buildings do not come with a microwave so you may need to inquire about that!

Average place. Older so there is a lot of maintenance issues. I wouldn't live here again but that's because of my personal experience. The management is really nice.

Security is better than some apartment complexes however there are still problems. Maintance does a good job but at times can be very slow to respond. Otherwise I have no complaints.

It's been alright. I wish that my maintenance requests were taken more seriously, and I find it frustrating that they don't really care if tenants break rules that bother and potentially endanger other tenants like myself..

Apartments are very old but management is good. Maintenance is great. But water quality is TERRIBLE there are days we have no cold water there are days we only have cold water

The maintenance request is taking quite too long to get the things needed fixed. The cabinets are caving in and the floor seemed as though it's moving apart hence the carpet being ripped from the fireplace.

There are some issues with our appliances, but overall administration and facilities are good. Office hours and response time from employees are pretty efficient.

Splendid job. The maintenance staff is extremely friendly and the dog park is a wonderful asset. The location is exceptional. The front desk is okay, not that friendly.

I've had regular maintenance issues (and it seems that the water is always getting turned off), but AG is always quick to remedy the problems when they do pop up.

This is a good place to live, it has various enjoyable things. If you have a dog it's cool because there's even a cute dog park. Everyone's pretty friendly.

So far so good. I've only been living here for a couple weeks. Move in was pretty smooth. The staff is always friendly and they've been very accommodating so far.

I have lived here for 3 years now. The place and living area has improved so much. I love all the remodeling they have done, especially the pool and sand volleyball court. Staff is so friendly and nice

I absolutely love living here! A nice mix of young professionals and students. Staff and maintenance work hard to keep everyone happy- as soon as I submit a request it's taken care of. This is the first apartment complex I've lived at in Waco that doesn't have ants or roaches. Top notch accommodation with excellent price per room including all bills except electric.

Awesome place to live at. Peaceful and quiet and plenty of places to hang out at. The pool is really nice and it's open really late so that's great.

pretty good, apartments are nice and quiet, staff is laidback but helpful when asked, amenities are all pretty nice too, everything well-maintained

Generally a nice place to live. I've had a few issues, but no place is perfect. I would recommend this apartment to students with pets attending the near by colleges.

My time at Abbey Glenn has been great. It is a great apartment complex for students. It is extremely convenient being in walking distance from my classes.

Nice apartment complex. Spacious bedrooms and living room. Friendly and helpful staff. Quite close to campus so no need for driving. Have to do something about the bugs and ants though.

The staff is friendly and the complex is nice. I love the pet friendly atmosphere. The only downfall is the crickets. Other than that, Abbey Glenn is a nice place to stay.