Everything is fun, quiet, peaceful, and most enjoyable the amenities are great the neighborhood is friendly it is centrally located downtown and walking distance from numerous restaurants businesses and places to have fun

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Could be better if they were quicker at getting things fixed. Location is great & the people are pretty cool. Just needs minor improvements & it’d be better

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It's been very great,and the staff has been very nice and quick whenever I need help with something...This is always a beautiful complex, the keep the grass and bushes cut all the time.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Abbey workers are very helpful . Apartment is not as nice as we had hope for but it will work. The surrounding area is perfect. It’s near Baylor and good restaurants and hangout spots.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The staff are always so helpful and welcoming! There’s just a few small things here and there about the apartment that could easily be improved but nothing major! A great, affordable place to live!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

This place is pretty cool. Anything that with my apartment they help with no hesitation. They have been friendly since day one. I respect them

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The staff has been great, I’ve experienced a few problems. My air conditioner went out the first night, I received old paper work that told me to buy a router and then was told I didn’t need one, i came home to my water being off with no email or text beforehand, I have found several bugs in my apartment, my gate clicker has been reprogrammed and still doesn’t work, and the items I put on my initial move-in work request form still haven’t been fully dealt with. Also there is no way to see old or completed work requests on the resident sight so there’s no way for me to know that the tasks have been completed. Overall it has not been great.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It’s has been a great time living at abbey Glenn the staff are down to earth an helpful. Community is great nice an quiet in a great location to excess Baylor or restaurants.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

My review will be on google because this property absolutely sucks and shoulsnt even be considered safw housing after everything ive delt with

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I have lived here five years. The location is the best part of living here. The rent is great and the events are fun. Having the in unit washer and dryers are a huge help

Reply from Abbey Glenn

As soon as I walked into the door, I saw smiling faces. Everyone was so nice. Then on the door I got lots of useful information. And any question I asked was answered without hesitation

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The rent is fair & the apartments are nice and quite the location is nice. The office is nice. Maintenance takes a bit to get to fixing stuff.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It's a lovely place to live assuming nothing goes wrong -- the maintenance is the only thing that leaves much to be desired. I like the place and I like to the staff but the maintenance stinks.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

So far the new management has been kind and has tried to work with us. Not sure yet on how I feel about the property. I’m very pleased with our price.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

So far it’s been nice. It takes some getting used to having a roommate and all but the roommate matching is pretty spot on. Management is really nice and on top of keeping everyone updated on any events or any issues on the property. No complaints

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Haven’t moved in yet but the experience with the office this far has been great. The property is a little older but maintenance seems to be in hand.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Great place to call home, great location and convenient to anywhere in the Waco area. Good size apartments 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments each with their own washer/dryer and fireplace. On site security and more all at reasonable rates

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Awesome property, awesome staff, and awesome community! People are friendly and it’s so close to all the food places! Close to down town as well!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Great staff they are so friendly and helpful! If you have any questions they will not leave you hanging! I would reccomend these apartment to everyone in the student community

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Abbey Glenn has its ups and downs. It’s a cheap place, good for students who need to save up some money. Very dog friendly and close to downtown.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Even though it’s close to the highway, you really can’t hear anything aside from the occasional EMS siren. The walls are very thick which allows you to live without hearing whatever the neighbors are doing.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It’s great!!! No problems, very quiet, good apts. Been enjoying my stay here!!! I always recommend these apts to everyone I know looking for somewhere to stay! 👍🏽

Sometimes has hot water issues. Went without hot water for a month but it’s all fixed now. Great office people and overall it’s a nice place to stay. In a great area in the city for cheap.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

The apartment is a great place to live with friendly staff. As well as the ability to have fun in group activities that are hosted by the apartment as well as the ability to lay back and relax. The apartment is kept up and the staff is helpful if something breaks or is not working. It is nice to have a gated community to live in with a clean pool an nice basketball and volleyball courts also the grills and hammocks are comfortable. There are a few improvements that could be made but they is shown to be progress to improve the apartment.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I absolutely love living here at Abbey Glenn it feels as if i never left home it's a super safe environment and that's what i love the most and that's it's close to my college and job.