Quiet and peaceful, reasonably priced and nice living place. has many different places for activities be it a volley ball court or a basketball court.

Abbu Glenn is worth the price, i pay roughly $500 to have my own master bedroom in walking distance of the bus station i use for school. The apartments may seem a bit old but with a little effort i made my room look great.

Office workers are really nice and helpful. Maknehenance could be a little better, but other than that it is great service and the really care.

Great apartments clean grounds. Helpful staff. Affordable rent Abby Glenn is one of the nicest places I've lived yet. Plus the staff tries to work with you on issue. Love it.

Apartments are very old but management is good. Maintenance is great. But water quality is TERRIBLE there are days we have no cold water there are days we only have cold water

The swimming pool is awesome. The staff is friendly. They cannot calculate properly though. Neighbor is nice and welcoming. Stove and oven is old. The apartment has a very good washing machine and dryer. The heater and air conditioning is not properly installed. Only main room has the very good cooling and heating.

Great place for young adults and good dog parks, great front office they answer all questions in a timely manner, will work with you, just a good place to live

Great! Love it! Rewards are always nice!! Love living at abbey glenn they are always on top of everything and mantanice is always there when we need them!

apartment provides timely updates for apartment-wide maintenance activities. However it is very frustrating that remotes were not given to all residents for the parking lot gates. It's incredibly inconvenient to use code.

Lots of maintenance is required. Overall, not terrible. I would not live here though if not for the low rates. These are what keep me satisfied when I find a roach or my clicker goes out after I just replaced the battery one week prior

I’ve only been in the Abbey Glenn community for a few months, but so far I really enjoy it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They also take very good care of the grounds.

The last place i lived at, though cheap, was exactly what you pay for. Here its cheap-ish, not the lowest but you do get what you pay for in full. so i definitely enjoy this place With all the amenities and the community i havent had issues with anything other then getting my stuff moved in.

So far so good. Just moved in last week and everything has been taken care of that I needed. I’ve also singed a lease for next year with an added insensitive of lower rent with a 100$ gift card.

this is a great place to live! great location to walk to Baylor's campus. easy access to pool, fitness facility, and mail area. gate key is a plus.

It’s a good place to live. Quite and affordable. Room date big and spacious. Appliances are dated but are still doable. Plus they need to update their kitchens and bathrooms.

The apartments are awesome. Its well maintained amd proper care is taken. Feel very secure here. The community is also good. The office staff are always helpful.

I have old appliances, the water doesn’t always get warm in the shower, the internet is slow, the parking situation sucks, the air conditioner costs a ton. Homeless people live a couple steps away, just a lot needs to be fixed.

The community is very safe, the staff are very helpful and friendly and are willing to work anything out with us. The quality of the parks are very well maintained and is such a great study enviornment!

There have been ups and down with living here, but the new management seems to really be trying to step things up and make this a better place to live.

So for everything is going really good very quiet and chill apartments. The staff is really nice and the maintenance is good they get things fixed within like a day or two

My overall experience here at Abbey Glenn has been great. When submitting a maintenance order, the maintenance team did not take long to arrive.

Everything is good so far. However, if there are more lights in the night, it will be much better. Thank you so much for providing such good services here.

Really Great! Move in day was fun, appliancesa bit outdated but work great, the refrigerator did not work for while til we called maintence. The ac didn’t work as well til we called maintence. Everything else is perfect!

Great and friendly staff. Maintanance is alsonalways on the ball. The grounds are well kept and clean. The pool is also nice. I would reccomend.

I haven't been going around much but the residents seem friendly and the place is nice. Work orders are hard to get done, but probably because I'm not home most of the time