This once is inexpensive and close to down town Waco and the highway which makes it convenient for anyone. The maintenance has gotten a lot better.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Maintenance never comes when requests are put in, no matter how extreme or bad they are. They don't come to fix the problem until months later.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I’ve had way to many problems here at Abbey Glenn. I have asked to speak with numerous employees and no one ever contacts me back. It’s very upsetting.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

We have had a lot of problem with the hot water and I know I’m not the only one but I feel like ever since they got a new Manager things are changing and it’s changing in a good way thank you staff and management for all your help

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Constant problems with maintenance and lack of hot water. The staff is nice, but they tried to charge me almost $1000 to clean up an old unit.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Abbey Glenn gives you exactly what you pay for! Although there are major renovations needed on the property, the Abbey Glenn Staff are amazing! They are very verbal and punctual. In addition, they sincerely care about any issues you may have and tend to complete those tasks in a quick manner!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

It’s been great living at AG, I love how quiet it is, how well maintained the complex is and how helpful staff and maintenance have been. The pool and other facilities have been awesome too!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I have been living here for almost a year now and I love it. The amenities, the location and the staff are just a few things I love about Abbey Glenn. There some minor hiccups with the hot water but now that they fixed it. It’s working a 100% better. I love that I have my own bathroom and having unlimited high-speed internet is a plus since I go to college and most of my work is down online. I am happy to call Abbey Glenn my home.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

This apartment complex ruined apartment living for me. The apartments are in horrible shape. The water goes from hot to cold to burning hot while showering. And it seems to never get fixed. The maintenance half fix things. And take forever to get to the work orders. I will never recommend this place to anyone

Reply from Abbey Glenn

this is my first time living on my own, I am recently divorced and finishing up my degree. I am glad to start my new life with Abbey Glenn!!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Still haven’t really moved in, but I’m super excited about moving in with one of my best friends because it is cheap, in a great location and has a lot of amenities.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Nice apartments, maintenance works pretty slow. Very spacious, and easy to settle on. Just about feels like home already. Will definitely be renewing a lease.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Living Here As Been An Amazing Experience I Get Along Great With The Staff Members Who Are Actually Really Great People. I Love The Fact That You Can Go Workout Any Time Thank God Because That Is A Great Way To Relieve Stress After A Long Day.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Perks: close to Baylor and affordable. As far as apartment management and staff go, I’ve come to like how straightforward and honest they are with me. Bad: WATER! The hot water has been turned off at least 10 times, once for about 2 weeks, and I’ve only lived here for half a year. Also, just slightly annoying is that the sprinklers are a chore to dodge in the mornings. The sprinklers aren’t calibrated right and spray the sidewalks, and unsuspecting residents.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

For the most part my stay was okay but I've been living here since August and my door is still in conditions I would call unacceptable. Work orders by me and roomates have been put in and only screws are inserted to "fix" the problem. I wont be renewing with them but it's been more then good but I'm sooooo out of here in August.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Honestly, my resident experience wasn’t well with the poor maintence and poor managment. My frontdoor still isnt fixed after many work orders, the hot water never works it seems like so i’m always taking cold showers.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Need some maintenance TLC but otherwise Jordan and the staff are doing a wonderful job making ABBEY GLENN a great place to call home . The staff were extremely helpful in helping make our apartment more accessible for my handicapped wife. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Things have been getting better. I am glad the maintenance guys are getting things fixed. Improvement is what I would use to describe my experience at the moment. Hopefully the hot water issues will be permanently fixed!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Living in Abbey Glenn you can enjoy nice green area right in front of your apartment door! And of course, having downtown as your backyard!!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Has been a great experience so far, isn’t noisy, the rooms are perfect, a little defects but not noticeable, for our first apartment it’s great!

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Okay, I had a more detailed reviewed but it was 1000+ characters haha...but I honestly LOVE EVERYTHING about Abbey Glenn 😍. The location 🛣, quietness of community 🤫, amenities 🏝🏋️‍♀️, the mini Cameron Park🌲, lease deals 💁‍♀️, FREE WIFI 🙌, interior apartment details 🛋. The living has been so comfortable I never want to leave! Also, they have the FASTEST 🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏻‍♂️ maintenance in Waco and the staff is always available! Thank you AG for making me such a happy resident, I’ve rented from other places in Waco and none have been anywhere near as amazing as Abbey Glenn! 💕💕

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Its a good place to live very good people they have issues but what places dont they just need to get in the routine of just perodically checking that everyones utility's work instead of people having to tell them off the back and wait from 3 to 5 days get stuff fixed they fix ot or let you knoe when itll be fixed

Reply from Abbey Glenn

Maintenence is extremely slow, but the complex itself and management/front desk employment is very courteous. The two kind of balance each other out, and it really depends on what you want from a pet-friendly apartment complex. I think that more doggie bag stations should be placed, as well as better lighting for nighttime outings.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

I would not recommend living here to anyone. There is another problem that comes up weekly. The units are old and it shows. Putting fresh pain on is not going to fix the crappy infrastructure. It takes months for anything to be done.

Reply from Abbey Glenn

This is the worst apartment complex. The maintance people are the worst. Take forever to fix issues that need to be fixed right away. And they do a horrible job