I've had regular maintenance issues (and it seems that the water is always getting turned off), but AG is always quick to remedy the problems when they do pop up.

This is a good place to live, it has various enjoyable things. If you have a dog it's cool because there's even a cute dog park. Everyone's pretty friendly.

I absolutely love Abbey Glenn! It's close to campus and the scenery is beautiful. There are of course some things that could be improved, but I have been nothing but pleased with my experience.

Great staff. Apartments are a little older but phenomenal for the price. Safe location. Close to Baylor. It doesn't get any better than abbey Glenn.

I love living here! some the the units still need some TLC, but the staff is friendly and relatively quick to fix any requests. The parking generally remains good here.

Abbey Glenn is an alright little complex. The building is old and everything is outdated, although still functional. The maintenance staff is wonderful, but I'm none too impressed with management or the office staff. When I went on a tour of the complex, they showed me a room with brand new appliances and said they were in the process of putting them in all of the apartments. When I moved in, the appliances were old and the girl who gave me a tour said we wouldn't be getting new appliances and they never had plans to. The internet goes out for days at a time quite often. When I brought it up to management, they said they know the provider is unreliable but they have a 4 year contract; so it will probably be this way for the next 4 years. They say they have only parking with passes, but they don't really enforce it so I often have to walk a ways to my unit. They cover all the utilities except for electricity, but due to the outdated appliances and A/C unit, the electricity bill is higher than what you'd expect for an apartment of this size. Overall, the complex is nice and quiet and I've never heard my neighbor through the walls. It's good for graduate students as I've never had a problem with undergrads here being loud or throwing parties. It has good proximity to the restaurants and bars downtown, is only a couple minutes from the law school, and is pretty close to the HEB for groceries.

Splendid job. The maintenance staff is extremely friendly and the dog park is a wonderful asset. The location is exceptional. The front desk is okay, not that friendly.

Not perfect but it's perfect enough for me! I love that we have a pool with a work out facility. I love our location and how it is so close to campus.

I've really enjoyed living at Abbey Glenn. Everyone on staff is very helpful, maintenance requests are met within a reasonable time, etc. Keep up the good work everyone!

Maintenance requests usually get handled pretty quickly. The office staff is always friendly. The internet runs really slow and the utilities are pretty dated.

I like it very much and the people are so nice. The grounds are very pretty and the apartments are a nice size although a little outdated, but they are clean.

i think that you guys fix things really quickly. happy about that however you really need to update the appliances as soon as possible. or at least kind of new.

I've had a great experience at Abbey Glenn thus far. The application and move-in process was easy, and the office staff is super friendly and helpful. I love that we have a fitness center in the complex so that I don't have to pay to join a gym. It has all the necessities! The pool/sand volleyball area is also really nice. I've spent quite a few quiet mornings by the pool. My apartment set up is great as well, and the complex tends to be pretty quiet, which is perfect for my roommates and I as graduate students at Baylor. Thanks for being a great place to live!

I love it here !!! The pool is amazing, the fitness area is great I wish it had a towel are though. The rooms are just the right amount of comfortable

pretty good, apartments are nice and quiet, staff is laidback but helpful when asked, amenities are all pretty nice too, everything well-maintained

Some minor fixes needed in my apartment but loving it overall! :) I love the dog park and all the awesome amenities, and we have really cool events!

Great value for the distance to campus and quality of the complex. Haven't had any big problems so far, and the office has been helpful with what little we've had.

It has been great living here. The staff is really friendly and helpful. And everytime I put a work order in, they come in very quickly. Great service.

Pretty good! We got decent internet now :D it works a lot faster now. I will say that half of our house still only gets hot water to the point where it's scalding most of the time even in the cold water part, but it's all good, winter's coming

Awesome place to live at. Peaceful and quiet and plenty of places to hang out at. The pool is really nice and it's open really late so that's great.

I have realy enjoyed loving at abbey Glenn this past year. Everytime I have had a thinkso issue. It has been taken care of In a speedy manner.

The staff is friendly and the complex is nice. I love the pet friendly atmosphere. The only downfall is the crickets. Other than that, Abbey Glenn is a nice place to stay.

Great !! Loving staff, very supportive and understanding. The speed of fixing Maintenance problems are improving over time. I love the community events as well !

Generally a nice place to live. I've had a few issues, but no place is perfect. I would recommend this apartment to students with pets attending the near by colleges.