I love my apartment, and everyone in the office has been very friendly and helpful. The employees were very patient and willing to answer all of my questions and help me in whatever way possible.

The physical amenities are awesome, the walls thick enough that I don't hear my neighbors(!), the washer & dryer work great, the closet/storage space is great, and the front desk is friendly, but don't bother expecting free usable internet. It's often so slow that I give up even loading text pages, much less images or movies. If you live upstairs, you may be getting an un-redone apartment with no warning. One of the reasons I was excited to move in was lack of carpet, and the ones I was shown didn't have carpet, but surprise! I have lots of (stained, ripped) carpet. Sometimes maintenance is also difficult to get too. It's a great location for a Baylor student or young professional working downtown, though maybe not quite worth the rent, especially if yours hasn't been updated, or you end up with a leaky roof (not mine, but I've heard about it a lot!)

Overall, it is a good deal for the price. There are several maintenance issues, but they are usually fixed quickly. I really like the location.

Abbey Glenn has a great management team and helpful staff. They are very concerned with the well being of their residents and strive for excellence. I appreciate all their efforts in

Everything has been great so far. We have had a minimum of trouble with any maintenance issues and anytime we do, it is promptly fixed. I wish there was an email system where when you received a package, you are sent an email that it has arrived.

There are some issues with our appliances, but overall administration and facilities are good. Office hours and response time from employees are pretty efficient.

I enjoy living at Abbey Glenn. It's affordable and has everything I need. I was so excited to move in and so far it has exceeded my expectations as a place to live while I attend school.

Abbey Glenn is the best deal in the Baylor University area. With nice amenities such as a dog park and gazebo the place looks nice on the outside. As for my apartment, it needs some updating for sure, appliances, carpeting etc. But that is in the works from what I have heard which is exciting for future residents! located next to I-35 I generally walk to class or bike.

I absolutely love living here. Everyone is friendly and easy going. The employees are nice and very helpful. I have a 4 month old puppy and she loves the dog park on the property. Great place to live!

Abbey Glenn is a great place to live. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, the apartments are great to live in, and the entire complex is just beautiful.

The place is nice, price is okay, but I don't really like the pricing changing thing. And it would be nice if you guys offer 10 months option.

Thee rent is very affordable. The staff is very nice and friendly very welcome and will do anything to make your living experience at Abbey Glenn wonderful!! I love it here.

Abbey Glenn is a great place to live! The staff at Abbey Glenn are very helpful and friendly. They are always there when you need them. Their maintenance staff however could use some training.

Abbey Glenn has been a great place to live! They have great service and are always so helpful. I'm glad I chose to live here three years ago!

It's a great price for a great community! The grounds have so many great features. The new updates have really made Abbey Glenn feel more like home.

The main reason why I absolutely adore living at these luxury student apartments cannot be summed up in words. It can only be felt with the heart, heard with the mind and explored with the senses. You must experience it to believe it.

There is a friendly atmosphere of staff and neighbors! People are always willing to help when something needs to be done! And there are always neat things happening around the area!

I have lived here for 3 years now. The place and living area has improved so much. I love all the remodeling they have done, especially the pool and sand volleyball court. Staff is so friendly and nice

Abbey Glenn is affordable and in a good location. It is close to downtown and not far from campus. They have recently done many renovations that make it even better.

It's a great price and everyone is super nice! Maintenance is quick to fix any and all problems! The location is perfect for me as a TSTC student

I appreciate the friendly office staff and the reasonable rent price. Signing up for Abbey Glenn was an easy and refreshing process compared to the stress of trying to find another living option close to the end of the collegiate school year.

Abbey Glenn provides a safe environment while also being a fun place for students to live. The maintenance and staff are always willing to help and also tend to the needs of all the residents as quickly as they can.

Nice apartment complex. Spacious bedrooms and living room. Friendly and helpful staff. Quite close to campus so no need for driving. Have to do something about the bugs and ants though.

The apartment complex is well maintained and managed. Sometimes it's hard to get maintenance. Also, a few months this year the rent has been miscalculated. Other than that I've loved living here.

I love Abbey Glenn the new management is great! I have had a couple of mishaps occur, with losing a check and maintenance, but the staff works very hard to correct the issues. Thanks Abbey Glenn