My townhouse has no insulation and it is impossible to keep it warm. The office also can’t be bothered to stick to their own schedule so they extend things for weeks on end.

I love everything about academy. Everyone is so welcoming and nice, and whatever questions I have, they always get answered in a timely manner.

The noise levels are very high in the academy. I don't know the solution to that other than potentially adding carpet to rooms. I would also like to see more cleaning of the hallways, especially when it's snowing outside. I would also like the staff of the academy to inform us if cars cannot be parked on streets around the facilities because of city issued warnings about snow. Also, my unit is on the first floor of academy's building 2, and I think my rent should be discounted because of the noise that comes from the door into the building and the noise that comes from my windows when people walk by at night. I would also like the problem of the elevator to the parking garage to be solved.

Hallways always smell like trash. Sidewalks are never shoveled after a snow storm. Walls are incredibly thin. Fire station across the street is loud. LOVE living on the fifth floor though!

I have lived here for six months. The utilities are pretty excellent, but environment is not for people who are more likely to live in quite place

Lived here for two years. I don’t have much to complain about. I just wish the apartments had carpet and the rooms weren’t so small. Sometimes the hallways smell bad but that’s only when people leave their trash out all day.

I think this is a great place to live!! There are so many community events and amenities for us to take advantage of! All of the workers are super nice, and overall it’s just a really nice place to call home while at college :)

Overall it has been good. There have been a couple negatives here or there but nothing too terrible (IE: rent spike for 2019/2020, device dropping on the wifi, poor insulation, etc)

So far I’ve been in a tour of the place and everything seems really nice and the tour guide was very helpful. I really enjoyed the fact that there was a fully stocked fridge during the tour.

My time at academy has been awesome! The staff that I've encountered is very nice and any complaints are handled within a timely manner. I love the location and how close it is to campus also!

I am satisfied with how fast maintance request are processed. The events hosted are a good way to keep residents involved and happy too. The cleaning of the halls needs to be more efficient and more often.

Very thorough and helpful with questions throughout the process. Very professional and friendly. Would high recommend this apartment to anyone looking.

Good place to live for being close to campus. The gym is amazing and has really good equipment. The noise level is ok but it can get loud especially with the thin walls.

I had a really good tour of the facility which is what sparked me to apply for a lease at academy. I am very excited to live there and call it my home.

I have had no major problems living here so far. Building is well maintained and grounds are kept clean. Everything in my apartment is functioning - and has been since we moved in.

Well I am going to be living in aspen next semester and the whole process was very easy and I am so excited to live in aspen especially the environment with the number of greeks that live there. Obviously, I have not had an experience living in but the experience I have had with aspen has been a great one!

I haven’t started living there yet, but I’m so excited because of the great things I have heard from the community and students living as academy Lincoln

Living at Academy has been a fun experience! I love that its fully furnished and that the laundry is in-unit. The location is convenient and close to campus. I wish that the gym was better maintained and it was a little quieter. Walls are extremely thin.

I have had a very positive experience so far living here. I love how the hallways are regularly cleaned, the location, and how everything is pretty well taken care of. It's been great!

I like living here because I like the location and how close it is to campus. I also love the amenities like the gym and pool. I also like the staff they are always super nice and helpful.

I love the location in relation to campus and all of the amenities. The gym has everything the I could ask for in an apartment gym. I wish the trash pick up included recycles like plastics.

I love living at Academy! Everyone who works is so willing to help with any issue that might arise, and are very helpful whenever I have questions.

I love how close it is too campus. It makes things really easy. I also love the tanning and gym that is right inside the building and the assigned parking!

Academy has overall met every expection that I had for the community and if I ever have something to say the staff if willing to listen and take action.

Great place to live. Take care of your trash and any problems that you have around your apartment efficiently. Kind staff and awesome events held.