Academy Lincoln

It is a very nice living area. The walls are too thin and you can hear everything. I wish there was more options of machines in the workout center.
I haven’t lived here yet, but just from visiting friends who do, I can tell it is a lovely atmosphere that always has something fun going on.
great location, not far from the campus at all. the courtyard, lobby, study area, etc. is very nice and well taken care of. hated parking at the top of the garage, especially if i forgot something in my car and it was late at night. the elevator ALWAYS broke and nobody seemed to care to fix it. my first floor in my town home NEVER retained heat, it was always freezing down there, but the upstairs would feel like a sauna. didn’t have recycling option. lived right next to the fire station so there were ALWAYS sirens, but that’s out of their control. overall, the location trumped pretty much everything just because it’s the only apartment closest to campus.
Great and friendly staff they are willing to help you with any problem or questions you may have about your apartment. Also host great resident events.
everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. there was always a lot going on so we were never bored. this was the perfect college apartment for us!
Academy has been amazing. The service is great and they have always been helpful and quick to give answers when I need them. The apartments are stunning and high quality.
I enjoy living at academy! I love having my own bathroom, that is a huge perk to me. I also enjoy when you guys do different contests on social media!
I have only lived here for less than a week, but I love the amenities and people that come with living here at Academy Lincoln. The staff and other residents are so nice. The workout room is my favorite!
Great. I enjoy The Pool and the workout area. However I think A stair stepper should be put in. I love The area and how close it is is campus.
Academy Lincoln is a wonderful place to stay if you don’t mind city noise. All I hear from outside is people talking, music from cars, and sirens. It doesn’t help that the windows are basically nonexistent so the noise is as loud as it would be if I stood outside.