Academy is a great place to live! It is so close to campus and to any downtown restaurant or activity. The staff is really great with completing maintenance requests within a day or even sooner. They are also very good at working with the residents and responding to emails/questions right away! The amenities like the pool/hot tub, Starbucks coffee, and workout areas are also an amazing bonus!

Reply from Academy Lincoln

Academy is in a great location and offers a variety of amenities that make it easy for college living! The apartment size is perfect for college students, and it just a quick walk away from campus.

Reply from Academy Lincoln

I love being close to campus! I also love the amenities especially the workout rooms, study spaces, and pool! The apartments are nice and spacious and the perfect size for college students.

Reply from Academy Lincoln

Really nice apartment, and convenient location! Only 2 blocks from campus! The community is very fun and the rooms are a good size. Would recommend anyone to live here!

Reply from Academy Lincoln

only complaint I have is about the noise that goes on at night and the construction going on right next door and fees for trash but other than that clean, good staff and near campus

It costs a lot to live here and sometimes the things in our house start deteriorating. We are paying a lot for our trash as well and we can't opt out of it which is sometimes frustrating.

I love how convenient it is. I get to walk to my glasses and anything downtown. The facility is always nice and clean. I also like how they have events for residents. The only downside is the noise.

Reply from Academy Lincoln

High quality living experience in academy, easy to contact with people if need help. The bathroom is super nice. The bedroom is lager than the other apartments

Reply from Academy Lincoln

Overall good, need some updates in the building. The staff is nice and maintenance are pretty on top of things. I like the coffee bar, but the workout room is small without many useful workout tools nor does it have mirrors.

Everyone at Academy really cares about the residents. They go above and beyond to help us. Its so close to campus which is extremely convenient

Reply from Academy Lincoln

Good place to live with my friends. The rooms are big and very nice. Love the amenities like the pool and hot tub. Lots of community events for the people that live here.

Reply from Academy Lincoln

My resident experience so far has been great! Everyone at Academy has been really accommodating and they made the decision to sign my lease very rewarding.

Reply from Academy Lincoln

Pretty easy to follow application, but some of the questions were a little invasive. They are very willing to help out and have wonderful people who are knowledgeable about living there.

Reply from Academy Lincoln

Very quiet and reserved. With amazing amenities! The parking is very convenient, and it is very close to downtown. It is also close to the university!

Reply from Academy Lincoln

I love the community at academy. A lot of my friends live here so it makes living at the apartment so much fun and I’ve also met a lot of new people

Reply from Academy Lincoln

I love my apartment community. I have a lot of friends living in this apartment that make living here so much fun and I’ve met other people who live here too that are awesome

Reply from Academy Lincoln

Great place to live. Super close to campus and good environment for students! The management is also really involved and always has fun activities, food, or contests.

Reply from Academy Lincoln

Very spacious rooms, especially with separate bathrooms and closets. Very nice to have the apartment already furnished, makes the moving process easier. My only complaint and reason for 4 stars, is the noise associated with the shared speakers both in the gym and clubhouse, as it can be heard on 2nd floor

I love Aspen!!! Great location, great people, and great ammenities! Ever since I signed my lease, I have been treated so amazing and that's why I am renewing it too!

Reply from Academy Lincoln

I really enjoy it here, however the walls are a little thin as I can hear the people above me stomping around at all hours of the day (and night). Other than that, it's been pretty great.

Living at academy is very convenient. It’s just a walk away from campus, which is a bonus if you’re a student at the university. The only downside is how expensive it ends up being.

Great place to live! I really like the walking distance to campus and the easy access to employees. They do a great job with communication and other social media efforts to reach out to residents.

It's fun to live here and have all of the amenities. I wish that there wasn't a curfew for the pool and hot tub because the only time people want to hot tub is at night.

LOVE ACADEMY!!!!!! Best apartments in Lincoln, close to campus, pool, gym, what else do you need? Oh and free printing so that’s super helpful!

Academy is a great place to live for college students and having a good time, there are plenty of things to do and people to meet. The pool is awesome in the warmer months and having people over to your unit is fun in the colder months. The study areas are very useful and give you the opportunity to relax and study in a calm and collected environment.