Academy Lincoln

I really enjoy the amenities academy has included in their plans. I especially enjoy the fire and grills with fenced in areas to ensure my dog can’t get out. She enjoys the free space and room to run!
It’s a great time living here, location 10/10 , amenities 10/10 , resident activities 10/10 , view 10/10 , staff 10/10 , would recommend future students to live here
Academy has been a very pleasant living experience so far. I enjoy the location, amenities, and helpfulness of the staff. Overall it is a great place to live!
I have lived here for two years now. My experience has been pretty good. I think being close to campus is really nice. I don’t like how they never fixed the hot tub.
I think the services such as club house, the hot tub, and the coffee are great perks. The rooms are decent enough. My only real complaint is the noise level during the summer months. It's not a problem during the day, but it persists well past the pools closing time.
This place is a little but over priced and that’s the only reason I slightly downvoted. Other then the price everything else has been great! Best part is the location!
Living at Academy is easy and simple. The staff is super helpful and there are a lot of great services. I find new amenities all the time, like the Starbucks machine and the fire pit.
Amazing! I love living here so much, the staff is friendly and always happy to help. The apartment is nice and clean when we moved in. Any issues are resolved very quick!
I have loved being a resident here. My favorite is during the summer when the pool is open and I love the hot tub as well. I do wish it was open later hours though!
Great place for a college student with the location and amenities they offer. Very close to campus. Apartments are spacious with nice appliances.