Aliso Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great place to live at! Amenities are amazing. Leasing office is very responsive. Great location. Highly recommend to those looking for a place to live in DTLA!
we love living at aliso!!! the amenities are top notch and the complex is great and accomidating for a pregnant mother such as myself! shout out to the great management always ready to help!
I have been here since may and it has been a wonderful 3 months, I love the location, amenities, clean streets, and great responsive staff, i especially love the gym, pool area, co-working space, and free espresso machine.
Overall pleasant experience. Issues with parking is a bit troublesome, hopefully new changes will fix these problems. Communicating with management/leasing office can be difficult.
The amenities, property, and apartments are always kept very clean and maintained. The maintenance team is super responsive, and someone is always available to answer a question! We’re very glad we live at Aliso!
Best place to call home! Sometimes the garbage truck will still come in Saturday morning which I thought on the weekend they won’t pick up the garage.
My experience at Aliso has been amazing. Facilities are always clean, residents are friendly and respectful, and location is great. I would highly recommend Aliso to anyone looking for a fun, safe, and clean place to live in DTLA.
Living here close to 3 years already, love it love it... Best place to live in LA so much do to do drink and eat all around us but gets quiet when you need it to be at night.......
having a great time living at aliso apartments and enjoying the amenities . Specifically the gym is amazing and allows for excellent workouts
Amazing place to live! The surrounding area is great and everything you need is walking distance. The amenities at Aliso is what locked it in for me.