Aliso Apartments

4.6

4.6

Good move in experience :) sometimes a little hard to reach leasing office via phone for urgent matters but email was always available for less urgent communication! Friendly staff!
Aliso checks off everything I was looking for in an apartment. Facilities are clean, staff is friendly, security patrols the complex, close to great food/drinks, and friendly/respectful tenants. I would recommend Aliso to anyone looking for a place to live in LA/Arts District.
Took until the day before move in to confirm and send the lease documents with all the suggested changes. Other than that, the leasing staff are very helpful and friendly. I like what I see so far.
The place is beautiful and you can really tell that Aliso takes the time to anticipate our needs. I always feel safe here which is a plus. Some of the staff is really nice and helpful. Overall, I would give this space a good rating.
We've only been here a few weeks but we are loving it! The staff has been extremely helpful and patient with us new residents, and the building is a joy to live in.
So far I love everything about this apartment . It’s spacious , it’s quiet , it’s everything I wanted. The neighborhood is clean , the management is super nice !
As a new tenant, its been a great experience so far with the leasing office. Love all of the amenities so far. Looking forward to my experience living in this community!
great building with great amenities. just wish there were more options for the gym due to COVID i.e. larger outdoor set up or more equipment outside. maybe even a reservation program.
I have no regrets regarding my decision to move here. When things don't work, the staff is quick to resolve an issue. The amenities are great. I've used the outdoor grills a few times and I'm hoping for the gym to open again. But the quality of customer service and resident support is what really makes the difference here. We've made our home here and always want to show off whenever people come over.
My experience so far has been good! It has been a year now at Aliso, moving into the new Loft units was a definite game changer from the usual 2bd 2bth. We've had our ups and downs living in that type of layout/unit but have had such great help and customer care from Emma, the property manager throughout our lease at the loft. (we are now transferred to a different unit within aliso) We initially moved into Aliso because of all of the amenties and the newness of the building so it is a shame that Covid has shut most of our resources down... we also miss all of the amazing parties aliso management would throw! If it weren't for Emma's amazing customer service and quick follow up and turnaround to resolving issues, I don't think we would have renewed! Thank you for accommodating us so well and your residents! We appreciate you Michelle & Danielle Park