Aliso Apartments

4.5

4.5

Although I have not gotten the chance to enjoy the amenities, I’ve been enjoying my home here at Aliso so far and hope to stay for another leasing term 😃
love the building and the neighborhood. The amenities are always clean and the maintenance guys are so helpful and fast! The only negative is the loud noise on my side of the apt due to the trash disposal trucks in the morning
We love living here! Super pet friendly, great area, so close to everything. Everything is super clean, people are nice and the amenities are great
I think it's lazy to keep 100% of the gym closed when there are plenty of solutions available like reservation time blocks, staffing someone to maintain COVID precautions and guidelines, lowered capacity, open air solutions, and hundreds of other creative ideas. I say this with respect, but to claim that you're following COVID protocol is an undeniable cop out.
We are really loving living here! The only thing we would change is that we can't wait for everything to be open again! (acknowledging it's not Aliso's fault). Thanks for being such a great staff!
Overall, it is good. However, the change of the management team is not expected. The new team is not that responsive and doubt residents for previous management team’s fault. The drop of the rates bring more people in, but the parking of the property is not that large. The parking is almost full and push more people to pay for the reserved parking.
Such a great place to live! Amenities are awesome, the pool is great, though haven't really been able to use it because of COVID. The staff has worked really hard to keep us all safe during COVID. Maintenance requests are promptly taken care of. Really quiet area, but in a really cool area of LA, lots of great restaurant options around. Really love it here!
Overall good area though price seems to be a bit overpriced especially with amenities closed and little done to try to open it up. Neighborhood is main reason for picking aliso.
Awesome neighborhood with restaurants, markets, and boutique stores all within walking distance. The live/work lofts are beautiful units with patios and the floor to ceiling windows. Gorgeous building with great amenities and really friendly staff!
Management is responsive. Residents are friendly. Amenities are good (when open). Great up and coming neighborhood to live in. Young professionals live here mostly which I like.