Allure

I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else in Cedar Park. This apt complex is always so quiet. The office staff is always so helpful on any questions we have. I love my neighbors and couldn’t ask for a better place to live.
Both office staff and maintenance crew are very friendly and helpful. The entire community is always clean and very well maintained. I would recommend living here to anyone interested.
We have lived here for 3 years and we love it. We love the location and the amenities are great. The staff have always been courteous and helpful. It is a friendly, quiet and active community with runners, walkers and bikers. Our only wish would be for more bike racks and it would be awesome if they could be covered. Other than that, this place is perfect for us.
I couldn't imagine a more perfect apartment!! The staff and maintenance team are fantastic!! The location is pretty fantastic. Everything you need is around the corner! #homesweethome
I love this place. Very friendly ! Great people who are just so sweet! Definitely would recommend friends and family to definitely come here
The allure apartments is a truly luxurious living space, The club house is great, with many amenities including a very modern pool and a gym with all the workout machines you would ever need. The apartments themselves are also very spacious and they fell cozy to live in.
I love living here at The Allure. Hands down the best complex I’ve ever lived at. Any apt repairs we have are fixed within 1 day. The area is very quiet at night which is nice unlike others that I’ve lived at before. Nicolette at the front office has been a HUGE help. She is one of the reasons we love living here. She responds to all my emails ASAP which are nice since I’m busy at work and talk on the phone. I plan to be here at The Allure for the rest of my life while I’m living in Texas.
This is a great place to live. Close to absolutely everything you need. It has an awesome modern design, including all the plants and shrubbery. The pool area is second to none.
Over all the experience at the allure has been great! The staff have been very helpful. I’m happy with my apartments &location. Because of my positive experience here I renewed my lease... The only nuisance is the recent addition of the pool monitor, but I’m sure there is a reason behind it.
Nice property, felt very safe and secure. Could benefit from more pet stations and maybe a dog park. More so on the expensive side, but definitely worth it