Aside from the trash pickup being a bit confusing it’s great!! I would love to get more information about what to do with recycle stuff cause it’s not too clear. Great service though and people come to fix things very fast.

Reply from Allure

The location is great, and the maintenance staff take care of issues immediately upon notification. I'v been very happy here for the last year and a half.

Reply from Allure

The staff here are all very nice , helpful, and understanding!!!! I have been here for almost a year and anytime I need something they are always willtto help.. Would not go anytelse.. By the way.. the pool is set!!

Reply from Allure

The Allure staff is inviting and provides opportunities for the apartment community to get to know each other at social events. The community is very friendly and the view is beautiful!

Reply from Allure

Really enjoy how peaceful and relaxing it has been living here! always have available parking close to my apartment. Close to several good restaurants!

Reply from Allure

My experience here at the Allure have been great! The staff is friendly, the grounds are clean, and the pool is amazing. I will definitely be staying here as long as I possibly can! No need to move anytime soon!

Reply from Allure

Staff is always very friendly. Maintenance is quick and responsive. The gym and pool are awesome!! It’s quiet and if there is an issue, the staff is always quick to respond and resolve it.

Reply from Allure

Great location and neighborhood. The units are modern and the pool and gym are really up to date and awesome compared to other places I have lived.

Reply from Allure

Love these apartments! They keep the grounds clean (including power washing breezeways) the community center is nice! Haven’t had any issues so far!

Reply from Allure

The staff has been wonderful. Especially the maintenance staff. I also like the location and other residents. The apartment itself is lovely.

Reply from Allure

Very beautiful scenery and pool! Love the 24 hour fitness and business center! Would be better if the business center didn’t close, the locks needs to provide 24hr access.A hot tub would be a bonus 😝! Some things in the unit are cheaply made! But it still looks good! I renewed my lease, the location is perfect!

Reply from Allure

Very well kept and staff is very friendly as well, always has various fun activities for the residents. The community center is kept very clean also.

Reply from Allure

Great place to live, friendly staff and very clean area. No complaints and apartments are very nice on the inside and outside. Close to a lot of things

Reply from Allure

Overall I enjoy living at the Allure,so much so I plan on renewing my lease. The staff is nice and helpful, the grounds are well kept, and the community is quiet. The only thing I would like to see improvement on would be parking. Some nights here are no spaces available.

Reply from Allure

I love living here. Neighbors are great. Nice,quiet community and safe. My dogs love it here as well. Any repairs my apt needs are taken care of ASAP. Thanks for keeping the place nice.

Reply from Allure

It’s great living here. Lots of space just thin walls and rude neighbors. Great environment and valet trash is a big help as well as having maintenance who helps with everything.

Reply from Allure

The Allure team does a great job communicating with the residents on events, issues, and news. The area is nice. The pool is nice but the grill area seems to be having issues often. The gym is equipped for light to medium level workouts. Good experience so far for our past two years

Reply from Allure

The Mgmt is responsive. The pools are beautiful. New carpet and paint in fitness center. It is quiet. I love living here. I’d like to be able to use the community area for private events.

Reply from Allure

i moved here in 2010 when the property wasn't even completed. Since then, I have been very happy with the service from the maintenance and office staff. It's a good place to call home!

Reply from Allure

I love living at the Allure, it's quiet and clean. Even though the walls between the town houses are a bit thin and you can hear your neighbors conversation if you don't have your TV on.

Reply from Allure

Best Community I’ve ever lived in. The staff and residents are really nice. They have a great pool, workout room and a Business office. They are always doing Community events.

Reply from Allure

I've had a great experience living here at The Allure. The small issues I've had were quickly resolved. Friendly service! Maintenance keeps up nicely with the grounds even though there are some residents who have no respect for others.

Reply from Allure

I have lived here for 5 years now and the response of the Staff to the Residence's request are prompt and very efficient. There are occasional situation's that cannot be taken care of because they are beyond the Staff's control.

Reply from Allure

We love living at The Allure! The grounds are well kept and the office staff is extremely helpful. If you have questions, they are quick to get back with you and get you the information that you need.

Reply from Allure

I moved into the Allure last summer and can’t complain about anything. I love the location, the office people, community. Can’t be anymore happier with my experience