I believe this complex is doing reasonably well with everybody living here. When a request is put in, it is taken right away and usually dealt with that same day or the next day. The staff seems pleasant and those who live here have no complaints.

Great job by management, flexible with choices of rental payments. Quiet neighborhood, grounds kept clean and neat, lovely pools, wonderful business center.

The Allure staff are very friendly, and the times that I have had a question or a need for maintenance, they have responded quickly and were happy to help me. I love living here, even though it has only been for a short time, and I am excited about the upcoming year at the Allure.

this place is great place to live,. I don't have a problem with my neighbors. The walls are not fat at all thin at all. the staff is super friendly and helpful. I enjoy the workout facility and the nice pool.

The staff is very friendly. The events are a lot of fun. The only thing needed is a drop box/slot for rent. We haven't been able to do it online due to our bank. Also the walls are very, very thin. Can hear everything on both sides. Other then that we love it here! Pool area is very nice!

Have been here for 2 years now, great place to live. It's convenient that I can pick up packages from the front office since I'm at work all day. Lots of friends for my dog too! Maintenance people are super friendly and have helped ASAP whenever I've had issues.

We are extremely pleased with all aspects of our experience at the Allure. The facilities are fantastic, the staff has been wonderful, the convenience to activities in Cedar Park is perfect for us.

So far it's great living at the Allure. We like all the amenities, the apartment, and the pools are wonderful. It would be a 5 if they would clean up the hallways more often of spider webs and debris from all the wind.

Very nice place to live. Very Well maintained and responsible management. I recommend this place to my friends. Also the amenities are great.

We love it here at the Allure!! The staff is very responsive and the minute he's are awesome. Usually once a month and you have a big get together and invite the whole community at the allure. It's great to know you have somewhere to go when you want to do something fun, and the Allure offers that. It's in a growing community and there's great schools next to it so if you have kids you're in a top notch neighborhood.

Your doing well. Upgrade the pool table and continue to have more contact with the residents via email on changes and upcoming events. Potentially put a couple new pieces of equipment in the gym. (Squat machine and rowing machine)

Our family have enjoyed the Allure Community. We enjoyed the gatherings, pleasant atmosphere and the people we have met, since moving to Texas.

Still waiting for maintenance to be completed or updates on the process. Microwave is still not working and it has been almost 1.5 weeks. Please keep residents inform if it will take longer than expected.

Really enjoy the location and the property. Have had a service call recently and the facility person was really prompt and friendly. I would like to see a little better cleaning of the stairs and hallways.