Great staff, great amenities. Love the pool, but wish there was another one or larger size now that there are more people moving in. Enjoy the events each month!

Great move in team was awesome that helped us threw the moving!!!! Very very very happy residents!!! They are very well kept grounds, dogs love

Easy move in. Friendly staff cant wait to start my new life here in this beautiful community. I feel it's one of the best decisions I've made

So far so good. Only been here a short time but the apartment is brand new, amenities are well kept, and the staff are nice and helpful. For the price you can’t beat it.

Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Everything is new and in a fairly convenient area. Shopping center is only an 8 minute drive and they have everything there.

The townhouses are wonderful and I have really been impressed by all the staff I have talked with. The amenities are great as well. I’m A LOT disappointed in the fact that there are NO overhead lights in the townhouses but I can get ONE for $150. So $450 (one per room) on top of the $2250 I pay a month for rent. That’s absurd.

Love being so close to everything and in very nice apartments! The staff have been extremely friendly and helpful. Looking forward to a long stay here!

Great! Jeri got us plugged in! Pool and club house is wonderful! Apartment is a little smaller then the townhouse we came from, but we stuffed everything in!

Everyone staff member is very helpful, and they tend to your needs quickly. Top notch customer service. It is not always easy to keep a smile on your face, but they do.

Nice, clean and quiet! I love how spacious the apartments are. The pool area is amazing .... my favorite area is the hammock garden! Love it

The property and its management team are amazing. Team is always ready to listen and expeditiously address/resolve all issues and concerns. The property grounds , amenities, recreation and landscaped areas are pristine and well maintained. Location is optimal to those of us who work at Joint Base and the large number and extent of the manufacturing industry facilities nearby. It also has favorable community connectivity with malls, shopping and grocery centers nearby and easily accessible.

Absolutely love it here! We’ve been here just one week and have already settled in with comfort and ease. Many friendly neighbors here! Beautiful amenities.

Love the community, the pool and grill area is amazing. The apartments are modern and look terrific. Especially love the large sinks. And fully stocked fridge in the club house, you cant go wrong.

The community is great for a long walk and several animal waste locations for your furry friends bags of fun. The location is conveniently located to other amenities within Summerville but at the same time provides a calm break from the fast paced life instantly upon pulling in.

Jerri has been very helpful in making sure my husband and I feel welcome and are aware of all the community has to offer. The community itself is beautiful and the location is so convenient. The apartment is full of upscale features (high ceilings, oversized porches, granite countertops).

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Very friendly staff and beautiful homes. Loved the location and peaceful area. Great amenities. Wonderful neighborhood. Very clean and refined.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Everyone is so helpful and so nice. They answer every question and help any possible way they can. The community is so beautiful and so well kept.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

It has been absolutely amazing living here. The amenities are perfect. I spend my weekend right around my apartment just because they have everything I need. The workers are so nice and sweet. I feel like I’m on a vacation

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Nice place to live and nice place to relax! There is no other place that o offers what they have! The staff is very friendly and professional!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I love the facilities, from the clubhouse, to the gym, the coffee bar, treats for our dogs, refreshments and snacks for us residents. The pool is wonderful as is the outdoor kitchen and grilling stations. The staff is great. They are quick answer any questions and help in any way they can!! Wonderful location- close to everything! Have truly enjoyed our experience here.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I arrived from New England in December, the adjustment was difficult but the staff and complex could not have been better! Silly to say but the valet trash is my favorite thing!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

We are so happy here! The apartment is brand new, so beautiful and with with high end material. The neighborhood is nice and quiet with lots of nice tracks for walking. Friendly and helpful staff and lots of community activities going on. Could not be happier with our choice of home.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Dawn and team were an absolute pleasure to work with and were very accommodating. So far it's been a wonderful experience. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Love this place. The common areas are well kept up and the amenities are great. The staff is friendly and always helpful. The few minor maintenance requests we’ve made have been taken care of promptly.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I have never had a issue since I've been and if I had maintenance took care of it literally the same day! Sometimes I can hear a lot of noise outside my apartment but that's because the walkways tend to make sound travel.