We’ve had nothing short of an amazing experience so far at Alta. The staff are incredibly helpful and accommodating. And our apartment is awesome!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Love living here the Community Is awesome very qiite schools are very close very clean good for walking the dogs running and extremely helpful people in the office love love love it here

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Very friendly staff, making us feel right at home and well taken care of. Always ready to help with any problems that may come up and quick to fix them.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Great community! We have really enjoyed living here. The staff is always friendly and ready to assist you with anything you may need. The community events are fun!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Beautiful community with lots of social activities. Friendly staff and prompt maintenance service. Lots of walking/biking trails with nearby restaurants. Love living here!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

The community is very pleasant. I am definitely happy with the apartment, especially for the rate. All of the amenities at the clubhouse as well as the friendly and always-willing-to-help staff make it a great place to live

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Pretty good place everything is brand new. Close to the i26 and the main street in summerville, maybe be a lillte bit more expensive than others but it really works it

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Very friendly staff and clean environment! There is a lot of attractions within minutes of the complex. From shopping to eating you can find it all just ten minutes away!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Best place ever! The staff is super helpful and always willing to listen and respond to concerns. The amenities are top notch and I can’t wait for summer to use the amazing pool area!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I love Alta Brighton Park. As soon as I walked into the model and the empty apt I was being shown I had this most amazing feeling. I knew in that moment this was the place for me and my cat!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

So far things going well... more to comment on as my stay progresses... So far things going well... more to comment on as my stay progresses

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I’ve been very satisfied with my experience at Brighton Park!! The staff is always quick, helpful and bright and the facilities have been beyond my expectionations.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Move-in was a smooth, easy process. The people are great! The units are beautiful! The amenities available to residents (and their pups) are AMAZING😍 Feels like home!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I love the staff and community here! Everyone is so friendly! Not badly priced for everything you get to enjoy with it as well! Highly recommend! :)

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Very nice area. Lots of amenities: pool, gym, bikes, Starbucks bar, walking trails, frequent events for residents. Apartment is beautiful and new, first resident to stay in my apartment

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

We love Alta Brighton Park...everyone is so helpful and nice! Our apartment is beautiful, nice and new. What a great place to live. We are very lucky to have found such a great place!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

My apartment is absolutely beautifull! I love how dog friendly it is. The landscaping and grounds are amazing along with the dog parks. We can’t wait to explore all the things the community has to offer

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Management is like the Chick-fil-A of Apartment Complexes. Friendly, professional, all the time. LOVE living here! Can't wait to see how we look when construction is complete.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I absolutely love Alta Brighton Park! The staff and community are just wonderful! The great amenities and central location were deciding factors for me. The best decision I’ve made!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Easy moving process. Great rates. Nice quiet community. Great area with lots of cool things coming soon. Great distance to interstate and other necessities.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

The best place on earth. I moved here with my family four months ago. Every resident event is a blast, and the pool is open all year long. What a dream.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

My fiancé and I love living here. The amenties make it feel like a resort and the staff is wonderful. We especially love the Luxor package feature.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

It's a beautiful community with wonderful new apartments right close to 26 and main street of Wimmerville. Can't go wrong living here. Would recommend to anyone

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

This is a beautiful place to live. It is very convenient to the highway, many stores and loads of restaurants while remaining quiet and private.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Amazing location, beautiful design, well maintained, great amenities, outstanding staff! We love Alta Brighton Park and all they do for their residents!