It has been absolutely amazing living here. The amenities are perfect. I spend my weekend right around my apartment just because they have everything I need. The workers are so nice and sweet. I feel like I’m on a vacation

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Nice place to live and nice place to relax! There is no other place that o offers what they have! The staff is very friendly and professional!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I love the facilities, from the clubhouse, to the gym, the coffee bar, treats for our dogs, refreshments and snacks for us residents. The pool is wonderful as is the outdoor kitchen and grilling stations. The staff is great. They are quick answer any questions and help in any way they can!! Wonderful location- close to everything! Have truly enjoyed our experience here.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I arrived from New England in December, the adjustment was difficult but the staff and complex could not have been better! Silly to say but the valet trash is my favorite thing!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

We are so happy here! The apartment is brand new, so beautiful and with with high end material. The neighborhood is nice and quiet with lots of nice tracks for walking. Friendly and helpful staff and lots of community activities going on. Could not be happier with our choice of home.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Dawn and team were an absolute pleasure to work with and were very accommodating. So far it's been a wonderful experience. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Love this place. The common areas are well kept up and the amenities are great. The staff is friendly and always helpful. The few minor maintenance requests we’ve made have been taken care of promptly.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I have never had a issue since I've been and if I had maintenance took care of it literally the same day! Sometimes I can hear a lot of noise outside my apartment but that's because the walkways tend to make sound travel.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Friendly staff and the respond to issues very quickly. There is a lot of amenities and I love the hammocks and pool area. My favorite perk is the Starbucks so I can skip the lines before work.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I love my apartment so much the neighborhood is so clean and quiet and everyone is so helpful and friendly I would recommend this neighborhood to others

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Good so far love the amenities and the people is very friendly also like the special events they throw at the community center happy so far here

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Love the amenities and the unit. Great extras like luxe room and trash valet. The price range is perfect for my financial budget The staff down to the maintenance team are all here to meet all your needs. Love my new home so far!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Alta Brighten has thus far been so good to us. We love where we live, we love the amendments and events held by the club house. We look forward to a beautiful and eventful summer.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Living at Alta Brighton Park has been the best experience I’ve ever had. It’s more than just an apartment complex. It’s a resort type of lifestyle.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Nice, new and quiet community that promotes community engagement by having events that residents can participate in. Staff at club house very helpful.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I am more than satisfied with my experience and living arrangements at Alta Brighton Park! When thinking about relocating for my job and securing living arrangements to meet my needs, I felt overwhelmed. Finding the community at Alta Brighton Park has surpassed what I could’ve wished! The staff is always willing and happy to assist; the amenities are first class; and the location is perfect for my needs!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

What a wonderful place to live! The leasing office crew are first-class people. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to talk to. The leasing office is also very responsive and are willing and happy to answer any questions. The complex is beautiful and is well maintained. There is plenty of things to do ranging from fun and exciting events hosted by the leasing office to miles of paved walking/running/biking paths.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Such an amazing experience! From the initial tour all the way through the application process, the staff was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating. The complex is beautifully built and decorated and there is so much offered ( pool area, library/cafe, dog park, park, soon to be car station, etc.) looking forward to moving in! Not to mention the location is amazing with how much Summerville is being built up!

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Its a beautiful quite community we just moved in and the emoloyees are very nice and welcoming neighbors speak and are pleasant and the starbucks machine was a great plus

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

So far so good. However sound insulation isn’t the best. I can hear my neighbors walking above me. Either they are really loud or the walls are thin.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

I love this community. The staff is amazing. I love that everything is new and clean. There is a ton on natural light which makes it lovely.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Nice apartment, super friendly,and helpful staff. I have only been here for less than a week, I will update my grading later. Super nice pool , located near everything

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Excellent service and facilities. Apartments are great. The communication was outstanding and my move was much easy. My family and I had a great experience moving in.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Great so far. Love the location, facility, gym, pool and nature trail. Everything needed is within a 5min drive. Apartment amenities are very classy.

Reply from Alta Brighton Park

Everyone is incredibly friendly. The apartments are beautifully done and I enjoy the walking trails. The community is quiet but still close to everything. Love it!