No one answers my calls,text or email I have been trying to talk to someone but if I'm late on me rent I get a notice to vacate I need to talk to someone

So far so good. However we have been waiting to get a few things fixed for months. Other than this the property is great. The only other thing I can think of is we would like two covered parking spots like everyone else.

With the exception of the top floor bring very warm in the summer we love our home. All maintenance is done very quickly and done very well. I love the layout of the apartment and the covered parking is the best.

Went we first toured in May we were told that the apartment was getting new windows, porches and the buildings were getting painted. That was lie. We've had packages stolen and quality of the apartments are poor. Pretty sure everything is made out of plywood. Some things that were broken when we moved in are still not fixed. And when it rains we get a big puddle in our kitchen because the door is busted.

I love my apartment and the staff is great and always helpful! Maintenance issues are always resolved in a timely manner and the community is generally quiet.

Awesome quiet please to live. Great people in the office, clean landscaping. Very cozy and roomful homes!! Very very satisfied 😁 Great neighbors safe place to live

It's been a great place to live very quiet in my area spacious rooms love the town home feeling lots of room great walk-in closets also like the covered parking and the laundry room

This is a good community. It would be great to have onsite gym for the price of rental. Also it would have been great to swim in pool this summer but it was out of commission for more than two months.

Apartment is nice and affordable compared to other commnuities in the area. The community is quiet and the staff is friendly. The only complaint I have is that there is not enough parking.

Everyone in apartments is respectful and very nice. Apartments are well maintained and no issues. Office staff is very nice and helpful with any and all concerns and or problems and overall well being of people in the apartments.

Apartment layout is nice. All kinds of things were broke or not complete red when we moved in. There months later still waiting on them to be fixed!