Great community to live in. Excellent staff and helpful with maintenance around the apartments. Easy parking and close to work. Gym access easy.

Nice apartment and amenities. Management is upgrading the elevators, but they are often out of service. Can be noisy at times of the day with people outside, but otherwise a good community

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love it here. Maintenance is not only right on top of everything but great people too.i love the crankiness and the white walls.The neighborly events.and the police meetings.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Lovely neighbours. Excellent facilities. Super helpful and friend staff in the office. Moving in was so much easier because of all things listed above.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I'm moving in this weekend and am excited to move it. The amenities look great. The only downside is that I'm still waiting to see the apartment I'm moving it and won't know if it's carpeted or not. It would be good to know beforehand. Other than that, pretty excited to move in soon.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

This place is nice but very average for the cost. It is usually noisy and there are homeless people constantly harassing residents. The gym is severely lacking adequate equipment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Just moved in this past week and I love it so far. Everything is how I imagined ! The people are very friendly, all your stores that you need are in walking distance.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Nice staff that made the leasing process simple. Nice resort community with pools, spa, barbecue area, fitness center, business center and great lobby area.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love living here at least for me I have no problems with anything really when I ask for something to be done it gets done. The staff really are great inspire of how many residents they cope with on a daily. I have peace here I really do.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great and helpful staff. The leasing process was very easy and the staff was always there to answer any questions my roommate and I may have had

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Sales staff are very helpful and care about residents. All paperwork can be processed electronically. They welcome you even with out appointment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We Have been lived in AO apartment for almost 3 years. We love Leaving here so much! It’s a very nice place to live. The staffs & maintenance people are nice and the friendly too!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We have lived in AO Apartment for 2 months 2 years ago. We are very happy that we made this right decision. All the office staffs are very friendly and helpful, the maintenance staffs mentain very good jobs, they are knowledgeable and work hard; quickly solve the problems. We are very happy to live here. Thank you very much for all good services you provide and effort you did. We really appreciate!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I havent been there and met our neighbors but the place is really pretty. The commob area are nice and seems to ve well put togwther. Thabks again for this reminder.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

It has been a great experience so far being a part of the AO community. The location, amenities, neighbors, and overall space have made my stay here wonderful and convenient.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Haven't moved in yet but really looking forward to it! The rental office has been very kind and accommodating, easy to work with. Can't wait for CA weather.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Complex is nice and management is making progress to add more amenities. Can by noisy at times and doesn’t always feel 100% safe, but otherwise would recommend

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Very happy with the unit and building amenities. I like the restaurants and eateries available outside of the building and the location along Colorado Ave. is terrific.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

It is a good and convenient place however there is so much room for improvement. The gym definitely needs some additional items like a pilates ball, the trash need to be picked up more regularly and... the doors lock fixed as multiple door dont lock properly which is concerning for me as a resident!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love the community and the way you are trying to manage the apartment. Before I see a lot of trash bags in front of the units and in the parking lots, but after I received the email about the rules I don’t see it any more and no more dirt of dogs in hallway and downstairs. Thank you so much for watching and manage it🙏🙏🙏🙏Zhinos Kassaian

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Every time I have something go wrong in my unit. I am #218. The AO staff is always fixing it right away. Even when my bathroom light wasn't working and I was having an housing authority inspection that day. The maintenance man left to go pick up the light bulbs for my bathroom fixture that same day. Knowing i was having the inspection. And i passed inspection. Thank you AO . Thank you for all of your help. Sincerely, Lori Lehman #218.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

My experience has been phenomenal. I have been treated very well by all the staff here. The complex has a relaxed, mello vibe. The amenities are awesome, especially the heated pool.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great staff, beautiful pools, and a nice neighborhood. The Starbucks and nearby restaurants are very convenient. The staff responds very promptly and they are friendly and helpful.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Apartment amenities are good. Complex is loud sometimes with people screaming or cars screeching through parking. Maintenance requests take too long to get completed, but staff is friendly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great community and beautiful complex! Nothing to complain about as of now. Nice clean gym and lobby, the pool area is nice as well, haven’t tried out the pool yet but I sure will.