Well maintained, good administration, and accommodating staff. Two minor negatives; parking spaces are two narrow and hallways badly need upgrading.

I appreciate all the hard work of keeping everything clean and neat . It like living in s resort. Everything is so convenient . The metro is one block and grocery store next door

I've lived at AO for nearly 4 years and have had a great experience so far! Helpful office staff, ongoing renovations, friendly neighbors, and the perfect location.

Great Pool! Great Gym! Great people! Love it here! The new train is a hop skip & a jump away! Nice to go downtown to Chinatown & Disney Concert Music Hall! 🐬💚🐬

The AO Apartments leasing/management team has been so helpful, accommodating, and welcoming! Looking forward to exploring all that Santa Monica has to offer!

We lover our apartment. The staff is friendly and very helpful. The maintenance crew is great and responds quickly. The location is just steps away from the beach and other great places.

Love it so far but didn't really have any idea what all there was here or how anything works. Office should have new resident packets or something. Elevators are disgusting and the trash situation is not good.

So far, so good! Really enjoying the location and accessibility. Pool and Jacuzzi are great too. Close to public transit. Easy to get around.

A typical essay contains many different kinds of information, often located in specialized parts or sections. Even short essays perform several different operations: introducing the argument, analyzing data, raising counterarguments, concluding. Introductions and conclusions have fixed places, but other parts don't. Counterargument, for example, may appear within a paragraph, as a free-standing section, as part of the beginning, or before the ending

My AO Santa Monica experience so far has been so great, moving in was so easy thanks to the great help from the leasing office and the efficient back and forth communication whenever I needed assistance. The building is great, location is convenient, lots of great shops right next door. However, the only downside is the flickering lights that took a while to get fixed and the constant smell coming from the trash chute when people don't properly close it.

The maintenance could be faster. Maybe they can be quiet during midnight. And the second swimming pool can be used later maybe . So far so good.

Maintenance was a little slow at beginning and the daily construction outside is so loud but i like living here so far! The office has been helpful in answering our questions and thebunit inside is nice and modern.

great area, comfortable place which give safety, close to store clean building fast maintenance response close to the medical office and hospital

It was a very last-minute request that I needed for a very important meeting tomorrow I called the leasing department to ask for a copy of my leasing contract and I was able to pick it up by the end of the day before closing thank you so much

Great community. Great staff. But, can we get trash cans in elevator lobbies, so people stop leaving trash/Starbucks cups/wrappers on floors. Also, the lighting in the halls is eerie...flickering and/or dim lights.

I love AO Santa Monica! My favorite thing about the community was the actual sense of community that AO gives. The location is fantastic and the baristas at Starbucks make my day every morning! HUGS TO THE ENTIRE TEAM there!

Its quiet we have a piece of mind and we enjoy living here. Anytime I need them to fix things it happens fast and quick. The pool here is very nice especially at night its warm and we also enjoy the gym at times. I love living here the scenery is very beautiful .

We have lived here 1 week now and so far everything has been good. All service requests have been taken care of promptly. Office employees are very nice.

For the most part it's pleasant to live here but the community aspect is lacking and I wish there was a squat rack in the gym and may I suggest a sauna!

Management could do better answering emails and communicating to residents of incidents and alerting them of water pipe bursts. Overall, satisfied with the community.

Great apartment and very nice environment. Quick response for all the requirement, fast and good services, we really enjoy living here. Thanks for all the effort, thanks for all the staffs!

Doing a great job, however, at times it can be a bit noisy. I wish there was recycling on of the floors; it is a bit of a pain to be forced to go to the first floor. Overall, a good experience thus far, though highly concerned of a rent increase as we will no longer be able to afford living here.

I really enjoy living in AO apartments. The community is very warm and cordial. I think the biggest development area would be relating to timeliness and communication around maintenance requests.

The community is modern, and has plenty of parking spaces. And the maintenance is quick and comprehensive. The interior lighting is a little bit too dark.

Lovely apartment with helpful staff. When we first moved here in 2016 the pool was well kept and quiet, recently there has been a lot of parties, loud music and non residents occupying the pool area on the weekends. There are also slashes on the deck furniture and dirt in the pool. Hoping it returns to it's previous state.