Complex is nice and management is making progress to add more amenities. Can by noisy at times and doesn’t always feel 100% safe, but otherwise would recommend

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Haven't moved in yet but really looking forward to it! The rental office has been very kind and accommodating, easy to work with. Can't wait for CA weather.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

It has been a great experience so far being a part of the AO community. The location, amenities, neighbors, and overall space have made my stay here wonderful and convenient.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I havent been there and met our neighbors but the place is really pretty. The commob area are nice and seems to ve well put togwther. Thabks again for this reminder.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We have lived in AO Apartment for 2 months 2 years ago. We are very happy that we made this right decision. All the office staffs are very friendly and helpful, the maintenance staffs mentain very good jobs, they are knowledgeable and work hard; quickly solve the problems. We are very happy to live here. Thank you very much for all good services you provide and effort you did. We really appreciate!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We Have been lived in AO apartment for almost 3 years. We love Leaving here so much! It’s a very nice place to live. The staffs & maintenance people are nice and the friendly too!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Sales staff are very helpful and care about residents. All paperwork can be processed electronically. They welcome you even with out appointment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great and helpful staff. The leasing process was very easy and the staff was always there to answer any questions my roommate and I may have had

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love living here at least for me I have no problems with anything really when I ask for something to be done it gets done. The staff really are great inspire of how many residents they cope with on a daily. I have peace here I really do.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Nice staff that made the leasing process simple. Nice resort community with pools, spa, barbecue area, fitness center, business center and great lobby area.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Just moved in this past week and I love it so far. Everything is how I imagined ! The people are very friendly, all your stores that you need are in walking distance.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

This place is nice but very average for the cost. It is usually noisy and there are homeless people constantly harassing residents. The gym is severely lacking adequate equipment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I'm moving in this weekend and am excited to move it. The amenities look great. The only downside is that I'm still waiting to see the apartment I'm moving it and won't know if it's carpeted or not. It would be good to know beforehand. Other than that, pretty excited to move in soon.

Lovely neighbours. Excellent facilities. Super helpful and friend staff in the office. Moving in was so much easier because of all things listed above.

I love it here. Maintenance is not only right on top of everything but great people too.i love the crankiness and the white walls.The neighborly events.and the police meetings.

Nice apartment and amenities. Management is upgrading the elevators, but they are often out of service. Can be noisy at times of the day with people outside, but otherwise a good community

Great community to live in. Excellent staff and helpful with maintenance around the apartments. Easy parking and close to work. Gym access easy.