The elevators seem outdated and untrustworthy. They are constantly breaking down and it makes me wonder if they're still reliable. Otherwise everything is very nice.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The community is modern, and has plenty of parking spaces. And the maintenance is quick and comprehensive. The interior lighting is a little bit too dark.

While the community specifically around the gym and pool feels very open and welcoming, I have not(personally) partaken fully in these experiences as I feel I will be able to in the future. However, staff wise so far has been very accommodating and welcoming and I am very grateful for this.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I have been enjoying my time here so far. But the pool is so cold! Not what was advertised to me. Other than that, it's been pleasant. It is a bit noisy on the side I live with the street but not the apartments fault.

Nice amenities and decent neighborhood. Good to have starbucks and quick restaurants in complex. Can be noisy at times with people yelling but otherwise fine.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Rental process and move in were really great. The staff here are super responsive, very helpful and provide many options without having to request! Great experience so far after being here for just a few weeks

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Complex is nice and management is making progress to add more amenities. Can by noisy at times and doesn’t always feel 100% safe, but otherwise would recommend

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Very close to Santa Monica College and Ralph's, so I save a lot of time. It is also close to the Third Street and the beach. I can easily go there and hang out. I really like the pool and gym as well.

Management could do better answering emails and communicating to residents of incidents and alerting them of water pipe bursts. Overall, satisfied with the community.

Great amenities, noise is a problem but there is a feel good-factor about home. Great amenities but maintenance requests take time to get fulfilled. Staff is friendly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great service. The community is well kept and enjoyable, although a few common areas could be better maintained and improved. The staff are very polite and helpful. Would recommend AO.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I have enjoyed my move in so far. The inside of the apartment is great and any details that needed changing were promptly fixed. Great location.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

A super fresh apartment. Also with a great location. But air conditioning still has not been fixed after two weeks. We have been told that it will be fixed soon for a week now.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We are very pleased since moving in a month ago. Responsive and kind staff, very impressed with Will on the maintenance staff. At times we notice some of the exterior gates being propped open, which is the reason for the 4-star instead of 5-star review. Overall very glad to live here!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

It has been a great experience so far being a part of the AO community. The location, amenities, neighbors, and overall space have made my stay here wonderful and convenient.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We have lived here 1 week now and so far everything has been good. All service requests have been taken care of promptly. Office employees are very nice.

I love it here. Just wish they would do more activities for kids. Like host an easter egg hunt or have an art activity once a week. I think it will help the little kids get find one another.

Great community and beautiful complex! Nothing to complain about as of now. Nice clean gym and lobby, the pool area is nice as well, haven’t tried out the pool yet but I sure will.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The staff are very friendly and easy to work with. They respond quickly to request for service and assistance with matters around the community.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great community. Great staff. But, can we get trash cans in elevator lobbies, so people stop leaving trash/Starbucks cups/wrappers on floors. Also, the lighting in the halls is eerie...flickering and/or dim lights.

Good apartment complex. New look and feel to units and solid appliances. Amenities are nice. Noise from people in common areas can sometimes be loud.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love to stay at AO Apartments. Unfortunately has the printer down in the room next to the lobby never been working. I also wish there was some workout bands for the gym.

I have lived here a long time and this is by far the best management team so far! The amenities are great and there are two great eateries and a Starbucks downstairs!

Great amenities, especially parking! The only downside is they make you pay a one-off 15 dollars to get your mail and a late fee every time you don't pick it up within 2 days, which is a very short time for people who lead busy lives or travel.

AO is great. The only thing I wish was different was that the dog park was cleaned up more and people were held responsible when they do not clean up after their pets.