So far I love living here at Ao apt the community is very universal it's quiet and really vibrant. I love seeing the elderly ladies enjoy there day out at the pool side.

At AO everything is very convenient. Where If there's any problem it is very easily taken care of by the staff. Cash has been to big help for our apartment, helping us in different situation. AO is a very welcoming place that makes you feel right at home

The apartment community is incredibly well and very relaxed , so far on the 5th floor! The community is also very respectable and nobody is out of control or anything crazy

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I was really thankfull to move in here. The maintenance is always taking excellent care of this place. I am proud to bring people here; where I live. I always get told how nice the atmosphere is here. That makes me feel alot of pride. The complement of how nice the place is here always makes me smile . The up-keep of this building is always right on. The Colorado elevator is taken care of as soon as it needs to be. That makes me feel very thankfull . And I really know that I am ok because i know that i can rely on that elevator. I like when the cops come talk to us. That makes me feel safe. As well as the security that we have here. And I thank you for putting my ice cups away in the garbage. And thank you for showing the pretty flowers that I gave you in the past on your desk. THANK YIOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP. BY NOW. SINCERELY, #218 LORI N F LEHMAN. 😉😎.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great staff, beautiful pools, and a nice neighborhood. The Starbucks and nearby restaurants are very convenient. The staff responds very promptly and they are friendly and helpful.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I have Loved living here so far. Apartments are nice. Front desk people are great also as well as nice neighbors. Would be nice if pool was open later and work out room had more equip.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I am very happy with the community. the apartment and the common areas exceed my expectations. Parking gates and parking lots keep the residents safe and clean

Reply from AO Santa Monica

My experience has been phenomenal. I have been treated very well by all the staff here. The complex has a relaxed, mello vibe. The amenities are awesome, especially the heated pool.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Every time I have something go wrong in my unit. I am #218. The AO staff is always fixing it right away. Even when my bathroom light wasn't working and I was having an housing authority inspection that day. The maintenance man left to go pick up the light bulbs for my bathroom fixture that same day. Knowing i was having the inspection. And i passed inspection. Thank you AO . Thank you for all of your help. Sincerely, Lori Lehman #218.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love the community and the way you are trying to manage the apartment. Before I see a lot of trash bags in front of the units and in the parking lots, but after I received the email about the rules I don’t see it any more and no more dirt of dogs in hallway and downstairs. Thank you so much for watching and manage it🙏🙏🙏🙏Zhinos Kassaian

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love living here!! !! !! The people who work here are great. Matenence is always kept up. I love the police meetings in the club house.. I feel better with the police security. And i really like the security that we have working here. I like the people who work here in the office too. Thank you for all of your help.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Very happy with the unit and building amenities. I like the restaurants and eateries available outside of the building and the location along Colorado Ave. is terrific.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

All that’s glitter is not gold! I like next door because I’m a entertainment ! You should change staff, they’re not respectful to clients ! Find good workers

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great location there is a starbucks near by. Parking is great. Only 7 minutes to the beach. The cell service is not that good but there is wifi.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I havent been there and met our neighbors but the place is really pretty. The commob area are nice and seems to ve well put togwther. Thabks again for this reminder.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We have lived in AO Apartment for 2 months 2 years ago. We are very happy that we made this right decision. All the office staffs are very friendly and helpful, the maintenance staffs mentain very good jobs, they are knowledgeable and work hard; quickly solve the problems. We are very happy to live here. Thank you very much for all good services you provide and effort you did. We really appreciate!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Sales staff are very helpful and care about residents. All paperwork can be processed electronically. They welcome you even with out appointment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Just moved in this past week and I love it so far. Everything is how I imagined ! The people are very friendly, all your stores that you need are in walking distance.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

great area, comfortable place which give safety, close to store clean building fast maintenance response close to the medical office and hospital

It was a very last-minute request that I needed for a very important meeting tomorrow I called the leasing department to ask for a copy of my leasing contract and I was able to pick it up by the end of the day before closing thank you so much

Amazing community and amenities. Beautiful furnishings in the renovated apartments and surrounding common area. Best living west of the 405.

I love AO Santa Monica! My favorite thing about the community was the actual sense of community that AO gives. The location is fantastic and the baristas at Starbucks make my day every morning! HUGS TO THE ENTIRE TEAM there!

AO has been my family’s home for over 5 years now. It is a diversified community with lots of wonderful people! It’s is very quiet & peaceful here. I Love my neighbors, I feel safe & supported in friendship. The location is great, everything is very convenient. The pools are beautiful, my daughter learned how to swim here! The staff & maintinence has always been helpful & punctual. I’m grateful for the ocean breeze, that I get everyday, it is fresh and uplifting. I am very happy here, & the gym is great! 🦋💙

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love the gym and the pool. I enjoy the BBQ set up as well. I like that the cement walls keep it quiet for the most part. I love that there is a Starbucks right underneath and a park near by where I can take my dog. Staff is also pretty helpful when requested.