Just moved in this past week and I love it so far. Everything is how I imagined ! The people are very friendly, all your stores that you need are in walking distance.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great location there is a starbucks near by. Parking is great. Only 7 minutes to the beach. The cell service is not that good but there is wifi.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Every time I have something go wrong in my unit. I am #218. The AO staff is always fixing it right away. Even when my bathroom light wasn't working and I was having an housing authority inspection that day. The maintenance man left to go pick up the light bulbs for my bathroom fixture that same day. Knowing i was having the inspection. And i passed inspection. Thank you AO . Thank you for all of your help. Sincerely, Lori Lehman #218.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love the community and the way you are trying to manage the apartment. Before I see a lot of trash bags in front of the units and in the parking lots, but after I received the email about the rules I don’t see it any more and no more dirt of dogs in hallway and downstairs. Thank you so much for watching and manage it🙏🙏🙏🙏Zhinos Kassaian

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Very happy with the unit and building amenities. I like the restaurants and eateries available outside of the building and the location along Colorado Ave. is terrific.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I havent been there and met our neighbors but the place is really pretty. The commob area are nice and seems to ve well put togwther. Thabks again for this reminder.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love AO Santa Monica! My favorite thing about the community was the actual sense of community that AO gives. The location is fantastic and the baristas at Starbucks make my day every morning! HUGS TO THE ENTIRE TEAM there!

AO has been my family’s home for over 5 years now. It is a diversified community with lots of wonderful people! It’s is very quiet & peaceful here. I Love my neighbors, I feel safe & supported in friendship. The location is great, everything is very convenient. The pools are beautiful, my daughter learned how to swim here! The staff & maintinence has always been helpful & punctual. I’m grateful for the ocean breeze, that I get everyday, it is fresh and uplifting. I am very happy here, & the gym is great! 🦋💙

Reply from AO Santa Monica

It was a very last-minute request that I needed for a very important meeting tomorrow I called the leasing department to ask for a copy of my leasing contract and I was able to pick it up by the end of the day before closing thank you so much

great area, comfortable place which give safety, close to store clean building fast maintenance response close to the medical office and hospital

Amazing community and amenities. Beautiful furnishings in the renovated apartments and surrounding common area. Best living west of the 405.

We have lived in AO Apartment for 2 months 2 years ago. We are very happy that we made this right decision. All the office staffs are very friendly and helpful, the maintenance staffs mentain very good jobs, they are knowledgeable and work hard; quickly solve the problems. We are very happy to live here. Thank you very much for all good services you provide and effort you did. We really appreciate!