Every time I have something go wrong in my unit. I am #218. The AO staff is always fixing it right away. Even when my bathroom light wasn't working and I was having an housing authority inspection that day. The maintenance man left to go pick up the light bulbs for my bathroom fixture that same day. Knowing i was having the inspection. And i passed inspection. Thank you AO . Thank you for all of your help. Sincerely, Lori Lehman #218.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love it here!!!!!! A.O. is doing great!!!!!! The upkeep and the cleanliness are out standing!!!!!! I have refered my friend Kerry Rous. She is now in the prosses of getting her voucher from Day Break. She really wants to live here. The upkeep and the cleanliness of A.O. are outstanding. Also, the friendliness of the staff is excellent!!!!!! I just love it here!!!!!! And the staff is great!!!!!!

I love the community and the way you are trying to manage the apartment. Before I see a lot of trash bags in front of the units and in the parking lots, but after I received the email about the rules I don’t see it any more and no more dirt of dogs in hallway and downstairs. Thank you so much for watching and manage it🙏🙏🙏🙏Zhinos Kassaian

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love the gym and the pool. I enjoy the BBQ set up as well. I like that the cement walls keep it quiet for the most part. I love that there is a Starbucks right underneath and a park near by where I can take my dog. Staff is also pretty helpful when requested.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Very happy with the unit and building amenities. I like the restaurants and eateries available outside of the building and the location along Colorado Ave. is terrific.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I am very happy with the community. the apartment and the common areas exceed my expectations. Parking gates and parking lots keep the residents safe and clean

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Amazing community and amenities. Beautiful furnishings in the renovated apartments and surrounding common area. Best living west of the 405.

great area, comfortable place which give safety, close to store clean building fast maintenance response close to the medical office and hospital

It was a very last-minute request that I needed for a very important meeting tomorrow I called the leasing department to ask for a copy of my leasing contract and I was able to pick it up by the end of the day before closing thank you so much

AO has been my family’s home for over 5 years now. It is a diversified community with lots of wonderful people! It’s is very quiet & peaceful here. I Love my neighbors, I feel safe & supported in friendship. The location is great, everything is very convenient. The pools are beautiful, my daughter learned how to swim here! The staff & maintinence has always been helpful & punctual. I’m grateful for the ocean breeze, that I get everyday, it is fresh and uplifting. I am very happy here, & the gym is great! 🦋💙

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love AO Santa Monica! My favorite thing about the community was the actual sense of community that AO gives. The location is fantastic and the baristas at Starbucks make my day every morning! HUGS TO THE ENTIRE TEAM there!

I havent been there and met our neighbors but the place is really pretty. The commob area are nice and seems to ve well put togwther. Thabks again for this reminder.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Move in was easy and quick. The amenities are really great and the staff is always available to answer questions. The location has great parking options and free visitor parking up to 2 hours which is great.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We have lived in AO Apartment for 2 months 2 years ago. We are very happy that we made this right decision. All the office staffs are very friendly and helpful, the maintenance staffs mentain very good jobs, they are knowledgeable and work hard; quickly solve the problems. We are very happy to live here. Thank you very much for all good services you provide and effort you did. We really appreciate!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love living here!! !! !! The people who work here are great. Matenence is always kept up. I love the police meetings in the club house.. I feel better with the police security. And i really like the security that we have working here. I like the people who work here in the office too. Thank you for all of your help.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Everyone is great! super friendly and so many great events that help you get to know one another. Staff is super helpful and the amenities are awesome.

Great place to live! Perfect location, easy access to beaches, freeway, shopping. Building is well maintained, clean, secure. Entrances on Colorado and Olympic are extremely convenient as well!