I love living here. When I open the door to my apt I feel at home and the staff here make me feel at home. I'm able to access the weight room, pool jacuzzi and much more my son likes to get on the computer in the computer room and also does his homework their sometimes. I love that there's a Starbucks where I can purchase drinks for me and my family. And I also love that there's a eye doctor here as well where I just got me some new glasses.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I was really thankfull to move in here. The maintenance is always taking excellent care of this place. I am proud to bring people here; where I live. I always get told how nice the atmosphere is here. That makes me feel alot of pride. The complement of how nice the place is here always makes me smile . The up-keep of this building is always right on. The Colorado elevator is taken care of as soon as it needs to be. That makes me feel very thankfull . And I really know that I am ok because i know that i can rely on that elevator. I like when the cops come talk to us. That makes me feel safe. As well as the security that we have here. And I thank you for putting my ice cups away in the garbage. And thank you for showing the pretty flowers that I gave you in the past on your desk. THANK YIOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP. BY NOW. SINCERELY, #218 LORI N F LEHMAN. 😉😎.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Overall a Very nice, has 2 pools, a dog walking park area very beautiful neighborhood, walking distance to Ralphs but the elevator gets broken down often

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Property was extremely noisy, unkept, and front desk staff (except John) was unhelpful. Apartments were not maintained and there was always maintenance issues.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Well managed- rating ninety five out of a hundred Nice facilities- rating ninety out of a hundred nice people- rating ninety five out of a hundred Package Concierge has room for improvement- rating sixty five out of a hundred I would rate overall eighty five percent out of a hundred 85%

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Nice amenities and decent neighborhood. Good to have starbucks and quick restaurants in complex. Can be noisy at times with people yelling but otherwise fine.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Many residents say hello or how are you doing at any time. They are very friendly. But sometime especially Friday night, people in pool make noisy.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I have Loved living here so far. Apartments are nice. Front desk people are great also as well as nice neighbors. Would be nice if pool was open later and work out room had more equip.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Management treated me very fair they just have some issues with little things such as fixing things around the apartments but overall they have been nice to me

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Move in was easy and quick. The amenities are really great and the staff is always available to answer questions. The location has great parking options and free visitor parking up to 2 hours which is great.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

This place is not bad, but I do not like the plan of the building itself, the hours of the clubhouse work, there are no events for community

Reply from AO Santa Monica

AO has been my family’s home for over 5 years now. It is a diversified community with lots of wonderful people! It’s is very quiet & peaceful here. I Love my neighbors, I feel safe & supported in friendship. The location is great, everything is very convenient. The pools are beautiful, my daughter learned how to swim here! The staff & maintinence has always been helpful & punctual. I’m grateful for the ocean breeze, that I get everyday, it is fresh and uplifting. I am very happy here, & the gym is great! 🦋💙

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Friendly staff and central location in Santa Monica to lots of good restaurants, college campuses, and the beach. Lovely Mountain View’s from upper floor apartments.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The actual units are great, but the elevators, hallways, and garage always smell bad. The pool is very nice. Lots of packages get stolen if not left in locker. Delivery people constantly struggle. Its hard to let people in the building and the elevators are hidden throughout the building with no signage. The dog park is not maintained either.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great service. The community is well kept and enjoyable, although a few common areas could be better maintained and improved. The staff are very polite and helpful. Would recommend AO.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Good enough for living. Everything is so so nothing really impresive. But the pool is chill though and it is nice to have starbucks downstairs

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great location there is a starbucks near by. Parking is great. Only 7 minutes to the beach. The cell service is not that good but there is wifi.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Although I just moved in, I already feel like we are at home. Between the amenities and awesome location, I really couldn't ask for a better apartment at this pricing.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The elevators seem outdated and untrustworthy. They are constantly breaking down and it makes me wonder if they're still reliable. Otherwise everything is very nice.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I love living here!! !! !! The people who work here are great. Matenence is always kept up. I love the police meetings in the club house.. I feel better with the police security. And i really like the security that we have working here. I like the people who work here in the office too. Thank you for all of your help.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great amenities, noise is a problem but there is a feel good-factor about home. Great amenities but maintenance requests take time to get fulfilled. Staff is friendly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Rental process and move in were really great. The staff here are super responsive, very helpful and provide many options without having to request! Great experience so far after being here for just a few weeks

Reply from AO Santa Monica

While the community specifically around the gym and pool feels very open and welcoming, I have not(personally) partaken fully in these experiences as I feel I will be able to in the future. However, staff wise so far has been very accommodating and welcoming and I am very grateful for this.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I am very happy with the community. the apartment and the common areas exceed my expectations. Parking gates and parking lots keep the residents safe and clean

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Clean, beautiful living with lots of amenities! It's easy access to surrounding area with lots of food options and things to do. The parking garage is safe and convenient