Clean, beautiful living with lots of amenities! It's easy access to surrounding area with lots of food options and things to do. The parking garage is safe and convenient

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Our residency here at AO has been wonderful and satisfactory so far. The quality of the apartment continues to impress on top of all the additional bonuses that come with the community (fitness room, pools, etc.).

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Good apartment complex. New look and feel to units and solid appliances. Amenities are nice. Noise from people in common areas can sometimes be loud.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The apartment community is incredibly well and very relaxed , so far on the 5th floor! The community is also very respectable and nobody is out of control or anything crazy

Reply from AO Santa Monica

We are very pleased since moving in a month ago. Responsive and kind staff, very impressed with Will on the maintenance staff. At times we notice some of the exterior gates being propped open, which is the reason for the 4-star instead of 5-star review. Overall very glad to live here!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I have enjoyed my move in so far. The inside of the apartment is great and any details that needed changing were promptly fixed. Great location.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

A super fresh apartment. Also with a great location. But air conditioning still has not been fixed after two weeks. We have been told that it will be fixed soon for a week now.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Service minded and helpful to solve any problem that might occur. The pools, gym and jacuzzi located close to the barbecue are nice and clean to use, as well easy access to bathrooms without need I go up to the apartment.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Well maintained community! Residents are very nice. Convenient to grocery store, restaurants, bars and many more! Five minute drive for 25 minute walk to the beach, couldn't ask for better!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

This is an amazing community. Lots of residents sit around the pool to get some sunshine and chat with each other. Employees from leasing office are very friendly.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The staff are very friendly and easy to work with. They respond quickly to request for service and assistance with matters around the community.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

This apartment is mostly good such as pool,gym and so on. Supermarket is very near.so it's very easy to buy daily foods. On the other hand bad point is so noisy especially night

Reply from AO Santa Monica

I like my apartment, but the public spaces are pretty filthy. I refuse to bring guests in the garage elevator because of the overwhelming garbage stench in the garage. Particularly on the ground floor, the garbage is almost always overflowing and all over the place and reeks. I have had to follow up on service requests to get them done, and one time i got locked out and I couldn't reach anyone to assist and even though I left a message saying that I was locked out, no one ever called me back. I had to call a locksmith. the furniture covers by the pool/spa/fire pit are really dirty. Also the fridge makes constant noise and even after maintenance looked at it they said that all the fridges do this, indicating, to me, cheap appliances.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

AO Santa Monica is a great community to live in. There is a nice mix of amenities and it is convenient to be able to park on the floor closet to your apartment. The location is great.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

The AO in Santa Monica is A great beach area to live. Fresh ocean breezes, a very nice quiet community! Beautiful pool & gazebo areas, with a great fitness gym! Nice Cool people, dog friendly, & they fix anything broke quickly & efficiently. It's fun here!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great place to live! Perfect location, easy access to beaches, freeway, shopping. Building is well maintained, clean, secure. Entrances on Colorado and Olympic are extremely convenient as well!

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Great Community, but the cell service is not the greatest (especially on the lower floors). Fantastic events though. the office is really helpful and nice.

Reply from AO Santa Monica

Everyone is great! super friendly and so many great events that help you get to know one another. Staff is super helpful and the amenities are awesome.

Lovely apartment with helpful staff. When we first moved here in 2016 the pool was well kept and quiet, recently there has been a lot of parties, loud music and non residents occupying the pool area on the weekends. There are also slashes on the deck furniture and dirt in the pool. Hoping it returns to it's previous state.

The community is modern, and has plenty of parking spaces. And the maintenance is quick and comprehensive. The interior lighting is a little bit too dark.

I really enjoy living in AO apartments. The community is very warm and cordial. I think the biggest development area would be relating to timeliness and communication around maintenance requests.

Doing a great job, however, at times it can be a bit noisy. I wish there was recycling on of the floors; it is a bit of a pain to be forced to go to the first floor. Overall, a good experience thus far, though highly concerned of a rent increase as we will no longer be able to afford living here.

Great apartment and very nice environment. Quick response for all the requirement, fast and good services, we really enjoy living here. Thanks for all the effort, thanks for all the staffs!

Management could do better answering emails and communicating to residents of incidents and alerting them of water pipe bursts. Overall, satisfied with the community.

For the most part it's pleasant to live here but the community aspect is lacking and I wish there was a squat rack in the gym and may I suggest a sauna!