The AO Apartments leasing/management team has been so helpful, accommodating, and welcoming! Looking forward to exploring all that Santa Monica has to offer!

Great Pool! Great Gym! Great people! Love it here! The new train is a hop skip & a jump away! Nice to go downtown to Chinatown & Disney Concert Music Hall! 🐬💚🐬

I've lived at AO for nearly 4 years and have had a great experience so far! Helpful office staff, ongoing renovations, friendly neighbors, and the perfect location.

I appreciate all the hard work of keeping everything clean and neat . It like living in s resort. Everything is so convenient . The metro is one block and grocery store next door

Well maintained, good administration, and accommodating staff. Two minor negatives; parking spaces are two narrow and hallways badly need upgrading.

I have lived here a long time and this is by far the best management team so far! The amenities are great and there are two great eateries and a Starbucks downstairs!

The staff has been so helpful and willing to help with everything. It was an easy move in and a great place to live. Easy access and lots around the area.

Good job! I like this apartment idk why you are making me feel rite so much but I haven't lived here long so I don't have much to say I apologize

Absolutely love living here. I've been here for 6 years and have always loved my friendly neighbors and attentive management team. Always have to shout out the apartment beautification team and maintenance.

So far, so good. Management has been responsive to maintenance requests. But theft of packages is an annoying problem. The hallways are horrible.

I have been enjoying my time here so far. But the pool is so cold! Not what was advertised to me. Other than that, it's been pleasant. It is a bit noisy on the side I live with the street but not the apartments fault.

So far I love living here at Ao apt the community is very universal it's quiet and really vibrant. I love seeing the elderly ladies enjoy there day out at the pool side.

I think that AO Apartsments is a very nice place to stay at and that it has a great location. But I dont like is the open hours for the pool

At AO everything is very convenient. Where If there's any problem it is very easily taken care of by the staff. Cash has been to big help for our apartment, helping us in different situation. AO is a very welcoming place that makes you feel right at home

Amazing community and amenities. Beautiful furnishings in the renovated apartments and surrounding common area. Best living west of the 405.

I love to stay at AO Apartments. Unfortunately has the printer down in the room next to the lobby never been working. I also wish there was some workout bands for the gym.

I love it here. Just wish they would do more activities for kids. Like host an easter egg hunt or have an art activity once a week. I think it will help the little kids get find one another.

I love it here!!!!!! A.O. is doing great!!!!!! The upkeep and the cleanliness are out standing!!!!!! I have refered my friend Kerry Rous. She is now in the prosses of getting her voucher from Day Break. She really wants to live here. The upkeep and the cleanliness of A.O. are outstanding. Also, the friendliness of the staff is excellent!!!!!! I just love it here!!!!!! And the staff is great!!!!!!

It is convenient location, decent amenities and the layout of our apt is nice. There are a lot of issues ... It's dirty, other tenants who live her are questionable, appliances are old or don't work- even in the renovated units...

New to the neighborhood! So far so good! I am really looking forward to learning the lay of the land and exploring. I am glad I chose this area for my new home.

Doing good in general, we could use more security in the building, may be more cameras to upscale security in the hallways and for sure a camera in the bicicle cage, so far they have stolen 3 of my bikecicles

I like to live here but there are a lot of noisy from the neighboors and parking lot always crowded. The staff is very good and always helps with everything.

So far so good. I am excited to move into your community. The Staff has been friendly so far and I'm looking forward to enjoying the beautiful amenities!

Love everything about it. Office staff and maintenance are always friendly and helpful. It gets loud sometimes at night and early morning though.

I love the gym and the pool. I enjoy the BBQ set up as well. I like that the cement walls keep it quiet for the most part. I love that there is a Starbucks right underneath and a park near by where I can take my dog. Staff is also pretty helpful when requested.

Reply from AO Santa Monica