Arbors of Grandview

Great apartment for the price. I like the community, it’s quiet so far! I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath and the master bedroom is great size. With entry to bathroom. The second bedroom is also good size with good closet space! Staff is super friendly.
Excellent and friendly staff. Great neighborhood. Maintenance is timely and gets things done, and the complex is kept relatively clean. The office is always trying to find new ways to improve safety and the complex itself. Probably the best complex you can live in in the area where apartments don't cost more than a grand a month.
Friendly office staff, always super nice over the phone or in person.... maintenance always timely and friendly, my unit is always quite and clean... The Neighbors are nice however everyone for the most part mind their own business.... Parking in bad but i always find a spot.... Over all I like it here...
It’s great and the maintenance comes quickly and timely for service. Also the staff is easy to get along with and very understanding. The payment portal helps a lot.
Clean, quiet, peaceful apartment community. friendly neighbors , professional staff. Enjoy living here. The only thing that could make it a better living experience at this point is to open the 🏊‍♂️ pool.
I love everything. Location is great so are the people !! Ever since I’ve applied over here the staff has been helpful & nice. I have referred people to stay over here since they like my apartment so much !
The best apartment in the city i love it Great service Great neighbors The best price and security Service 24/7 I personally recommend them
I extremely love it here. First apartment and I’ve been here for 3 years and I just love it. Wish they had town homes that would be be bomb but this place is great love the staff!!
So far it’s been great living here , the staff is always nice to me. Would highly recommend living here. Thank you staff for all your hard work !
love the apartment the make sure the ground is kept up haven't had a chance to use the pool , workout or laundry room hopefully when this is over we can they have been good at making arrangements during the pandemic.