Love it here. Omg if they had town homes omg definitely would be in love 😍. Very quiet not too much going on. Very chill. Been here for a year and no bad experience

IN SPITE OF A MAJOR SETBACK, I REALLY LOVE LIVING HERE AT THE ARBOR'S!! I'M SATISFIED WITH MY APARTMENT AND THE NEIGHBORS ARE NOT LOUD AND ROWDY, AND THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO ME!! I FEEL SAFE!

My experience has been good so far. I don't have any compliments. Seems to be a nice quiet environment compared to my old place. My neighbors are friendly. The offices managers has been welcoming and the maintenance respond quickly.

Me and my family have only been here almost a week the staff here is real friendly the property is clean we love the coffee bar and on Thursdays u get free cookies

Soo friendly I love it Ms Stella is wonderful and I really appreciate her efforts on getting me moved fast the apartment is really huge I’m soo grateful

Wish it was better parking and some of the fees that they have are hefty and should be reconsidered but overall my experience is okay they do have a lot of good functions for the community the biggest problem is parking

Every apartment has there flaws. But out of the 2yrs I have been living here u can say that I have been happy overall. The apartments could use an upgrade but it’s nice and cozy for me.

I enjoy staying here so far. It’s been quiet no problems. Staff has been friendly. I like my little one bedroom that I stay in. It’s very cozy

Living here as been a great experience so far. I loved when i moved in I walked in the house and saw I had a welcome gift. It really made me feel at home

Great place. No water pressure in shower. But everything else gets fixed quickly. Friendly staff. An ok area. The website is a stretch. But all in all a nice place to live

Its quiet here and Maria was very nice and helpful. I would recommend this place to other ppl. The apartments are big and spacious. Reasonable price

Nice apartment! However, the upstairs neighbors are loud. That's my only complaint so far. Overall, it's not too bad, really close to a bad area but nothing serious happening in the complex.

Overall it’s been good. The apartments aren’t very sound proof but they hire people to keep the grass clean and the walkways clear! a thanks

We have not been here long but so far staff has been amazing. Thank you Maria! Our apartment is nice and spacious. And our neighbors are pretty quiet.

Very spacious love the two restrooms quiet place to get some sleep after work didn't have to wait a long time to move in an a very clean place to o live

Apartments are clean and good size rooms. Don't like street parking and lack of washer dryer in unit. Arbors personnel have been friendly and helpful throughout moving here.

I already love it! Feels like home. Maria has been super helpful with everything I have needed. These apartments are so roomy and super cute! Just what I needed!

My experience so far has been fair. At first it was good, but lately it's declined. I've had my car broken into, newer tenants are noisy and someone keeps parking in my carport. None of these things are the fault of management, but it is an indication of the type of neighbors I have which is a major part of the living experience. The office staff is pretty good. No complaints whatsoever with them. Amenities such as the "fitness" room definitely needs improvement. I enjoyed the pool in the summer. My grand princess like the park area. Rent is affordable which was the primary reason I chose to live here. All in all I'm relatively satisfied.

So far so good.. I have only been here a month and my son loves it. Definitely a different area since we are coming from Kansas... our neighbors are sooo nice . They welcome us with open arms!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Love it here. The staff here are friendly very helpful. The maintenance gets things done in a timely manner. The fact that there our resources that we are offer as residents is a bonus

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The Personnel at the office are very nice. They made us feel welcomed as if we already belonged there. The maintenance crew responded quickly to the two problems we had and the were Resolved. The property is kept up and clean. It seems to be a nice family Oriented place.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I really don’t have anything to complain about here, it’s been 99% great. The staff is super friendly and helpful, neighbors aren’t too crazy, and living on the third floor is awesome despite what you may think.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Magnificent staff. Maintenance is great and punctual, as well as on the ball. Been here since late November 1998 and we plan on being here for may years to come!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

This is a good place to live. Clean and quiet. I would recommend. The neighbors are friendly and polite. And it is centrally located near most of the major highways. Close to grocery stores. The only thing that can be improved is some of the appliances and features within the apartments.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The staff was very nice and helpful.The area is clean and quite. Soon as you call they are right on it. I love it here. Very nice atmosphere.