Great place. No water pressure in shower. But everything else gets fixed quickly. Friendly staff. An ok area. The website is a stretch. But all in all a nice place to live

Its quiet here and Maria was very nice and helpful. I would recommend this place to other ppl. The apartments are big and spacious. Reasonable price

Nice apartment! However, the upstairs neighbors are loud. That's my only complaint so far. Overall, it's not too bad, really close to a bad area but nothing serious happening in the complex.

Overall it’s been good. The apartments aren’t very sound proof but they hire people to keep the grass clean and the walkways clear! a thanks

We have not been here long but so far staff has been amazing. Thank you Maria! Our apartment is nice and spacious. And our neighbors are pretty quiet.

Very spacious love the two restrooms quiet place to get some sleep after work didn't have to wait a long time to move in an a very clean place to o live

Apartments are clean and good size rooms. Don't like street parking and lack of washer dryer in unit. Arbors personnel have been friendly and helpful throughout moving here.

I already love it! Feels like home. Maria has been super helpful with everything I have needed. These apartments are so roomy and super cute! Just what I needed!

My experience so far has been fair. At first it was good, but lately it's declined. I've had my car broken into, newer tenants are noisy and someone keeps parking in my carport. None of these things are the fault of management, but it is an indication of the type of neighbors I have which is a major part of the living experience. The office staff is pretty good. No complaints whatsoever with them. Amenities such as the "fitness" room definitely needs improvement. I enjoyed the pool in the summer. My grand princess like the park area. Rent is affordable which was the primary reason I chose to live here. All in all I'm relatively satisfied.

So far so good.. I have only been here a month and my son loves it. Definitely a different area since we are coming from Kansas... our neighbors are sooo nice . They welcome us with open arms!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Love it here. The staff here are friendly very helpful. The maintenance gets things done in a timely manner. The fact that there our resources that we are offer as residents is a bonus

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The Personnel at the office are very nice. They made us feel welcomed as if we already belonged there. The maintenance crew responded quickly to the two problems we had and the were Resolved. The property is kept up and clean. It seems to be a nice family Oriented place.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I really don’t have anything to complain about here, it’s been 99% great. The staff is super friendly and helpful, neighbors aren’t too crazy, and living on the third floor is awesome despite what you may think.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Magnificent staff. Maintenance is great and punctual, as well as on the ball. Been here since late November 1998 and we plan on being here for may years to come!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

This is a good place to live. Clean and quiet. I would recommend. The neighbors are friendly and polite. And it is centrally located near most of the major highways. Close to grocery stores. The only thing that can be improved is some of the appliances and features within the apartments.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The staff was very nice and helpful.The area is clean and quite. Soon as you call they are right on it. I love it here. Very nice atmosphere.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I have been a resident for several years, I refuse to move do to the treatment i received while here. I Enjoy the Manager Alma and her willingness to make time in her busy schedule to help me with whatever my apartment needs.

I miss ya so much ya was so good to me if I could I will come back I love ya cause ya don't be in nobody business. The maintenance man always on time .

my resident experience is wonderful . it’s peaceful & quite over here ! the office staff is wonderful and they are very helpful with whatever i need help with

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

My experience here has been great. Coming home is so peaceful. The staff in the office know me by name and they speak and address all my needs. They are very understanding as well 😊

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love living here! Such a great helpful staff & lovely neighbors! Maintenance is always fast and efficient on requests & office staff is great about communicating with residents

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Pretty reasonable staff hours for fitness and laundry my new home is nice its just real comfortable the workers are pretty friendly and the facilities are nice

It’s okay here, if nothing else I like the staff. You guys were so helpful and understanding when I had a situation. I am a single mother just making it work . After being homeless for 5 years or staying with another family it’s a huge weight off my shoulders. I am grateful for the second chance.

I love it here! Very large spacious apartment and quiet neighborhood :)other than loud neighbors because of being on the second floor it is peaceful no problems maintenance great over staff is great very very friendly

Hello i love my apartment arrangement at first i lived in a smaller apartment inwhich there was nothing wrong except the unit was to small but well kept gorounds kept well clean trash always kept dumped no complaints of bugs no noisey neighbors no bad children i truly love my new unit i moved into a larger one and i love it more space quite complex i've had no problems or comlaints thank God for that