Arbors of Grandview

4.3

4.3

Maria was very helpful during my move in process and went above and beyond to ensure I had everything I needed. Apartment was clean and ready for me to move on in.
I love living here! I've been here over a year and love this place. Everyone in the office and maintenance are so kind and caring. Always very quick to come help. I was worried about the area when I first moved in but its been nothing but great to me!
I’m enjoying my stay here so far! The neighborhood is good, I really like the dark appliances and laminate flooring. I have a very short commute to work so living here has been a luxury for me.
I have loved my experience within the first month. The complex is clean and quiet. Management is friendly and very helpful. The fax machine and copier have also been lifesavers it's a great bonus.
Very quiet peaceful clean relaxing environment and handle work orders and a timely manner very office staff were very professional polite welcoming they have very good communication skills
We have been here since November and still no complaints here! Definitely loving this community and the staff is still awesome! I wish I could have found this complex a long time ago...
I have lived here for nearly seven years and I have loved every minute of it. The staff are a unique set of men and women they care about the well being of the residents. We have community activities and participation is beautiful. Maintenance calls are quickly handled. I love it here. Come join our family. You will be glad you did.
The friendly staff here helps in every way, they also even can get you into a apartment if your credit isn't the best. Great place to start over and enjoy comfort in your own home. Spacious apartments.
This is my second night here, so far so good. Staff are super friendly and helpful. More room than I thought. Parking is close to my apartment.
This has been my first time staying in the Arbors and so far everything has been going good I don’t have any complaints keep up the good work