It’s been great here. Neighbor a little annoying though. Other then that it’s quite. Security is great. And they get things fixed very quickly.

My time here as been great so far, I have had one problem with my toilet and help was sent right away! If you have any questions they are answered right away anything you need will be sent super fast and with care.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Friendly staff, speedy fast maintenance it's great I recommend to anyone ... Clean .... Just beautiful thank you for having me here Alba !!!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love it here! It’s so quiet and clean! I’m a single female, so i needed somewhere safe and secure! All of my neighbors are super friendly, and my dog loves the dog park!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Nice amenities, good security, timely maintenance, a salt water pool and friendly staff. I've lived here for over 20 years now, and I don't plan on moving at any time in the future. The only real downside is that when we first moved in in the late 90's, the place was on a downward turn, and it wasn't until the previous manager took over that our complex started to improve. It's a great place to live now, though! And our current manager is working even harder at making it better. Hard to beat the rent here, too, for what you get.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

We’ve enjoyed it since the day we moved in honestly. The management staff have been absolutely wonderful and patient with us, and everything has gone super smoothly. It’s affordable and spacey, and aside from one particular night we’ve had no issues here whatsoever.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

This is my first place to ever rent and I must say so far I have enjoyed my stay here. The staff is very nice and make you feel welcome and the neighborhood is quiet.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I think that the Arbors if Grandview are great apartments to start out before buying a home. The staff is friendly and attentive. I think that they have been doing a great job.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

So far everything is great. The process from start to finish was definitely welcoming. The ladies in the leasing office we're very helpful as well.

Great staff always on top of what I need done or help just need 24/7 laundry service so I can use it when I get off work late maybe a magnetic key card to monitor who goes in and out

My experience has been good so far no complaints the staff is very nice , friendly and understanding , they get things done fast if I need assistance without a wait

The complex is always quiet and peaceful. The residents are friendly, and the office staff is very helpful. The few times I've had to call to have something fixed, it's been done the same day.

I enjoy the entire community and the people around me. The staff is great and very helpful in my time of need. The grass needs a little more attention but overall its ok

Great community , friendly neighbors . The people in the community welcomed me and my family before we even moved into the apartment complex

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I really like my apartment and very much appreciate The Arbors efforts to keep everything here in good repair. Activities provided are thoughtful as is the monthly news letter and timely notifications regarding actions needed to be done by residents.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

It has been nothing short of great! The front desk staff is great and get back to you urgently, they update their tenants appropriately and have a lot of fun things for the community!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I love the area nice people good living and clean air live the staff nice people not dirty clean place i love that they have swimming pool and they have a gym

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Stella was amazing , she is very sweet & personable. I felt like family immediately walking through the door. She made sure everything was okay for me to move in.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

From my experience there is a very friendly staff here with smiles soon as you walk through the door. Was also able to move in very quickly.

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Good community, everyone looks after each other, the maintenance is always a call away, the front office is very understanding of all your needs. Love my apartments

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

So far so good only been her for about a week but everything seems to run very smoothly in this community. And I love that the outside area stay clean due to our great matince man

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

The office staff is Amazing, always so pleasant and polite. Never make me feel like I’m a bother and that in itself is important!! So Thank You so very much!!

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

I really enjoy living at arbors of Grandview Mo I like the way you can pay your rent pay ment on line the way the ground people keep the gounds clean thank you for allowing me to live here

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

perfect place to call home i feel in love the 1st time o sae my apt im looking foward living here for these 15 months. come by you wont loose anything in coming to see these apts

Reply from Arbors of Grandview

Really love it here! Not a lot of noise really quiet. I think I will be here for a while. I love the neighbors, so sweet. I love the hardwood flooring.