Arbors of Grandview

It’s been a pretty nice place to live so far ive has no problems really and the staff is very friendly and helpful to all residents here at Arbor’s of Grandview
Very prompt response for maintenance request. I'm Really glad to live here. The staff is super helpful and kind. You'll be glad you signed up.
I love this place. They keep it nice and clean. The landlord is very nice but really it’s a great place. It’s no drama at this place drama free.
I enjoy living here, it is a mostly quiet community (occasional parking lot noise) but I keep to myself and it's a spacious size for me and my 2 cats. I would love if there were in-unit washer/dryers, but it's not far to the laundry room. The only thing I really don't like is when the cigarette smoke from other units comes in through my air vents.
It was perfect Nina and alba where just great with communication and still are as I have moved in I would recommend this complex to anyone. Love it
I'm a brand new resident and I must say the leasing agent Nina is so polite and professional. I had some concerns about the cigarette smell and a few doors in my apartment, and Nina apologized for the apartments conditions. Next time I heard from her she already placed a call to maintenance to have vents sprayed and new doors put in. I love the fact she was prompt in handling my situation.
Alba is amazing and the staff is really friendly but the demographic is terrible and the apartments are a mess but they need a remodel if they wanna keep going up on rent
The office staff are very professional and helpful. They always go above and beyond to help you when needed and followup with any questions that you might have.
The community is amazing. I have nice neighbors. The size of my apartment is perfect for me and my little dog. I do wish I had a ceiling fan in my apartment and a ceiling light in the living room.
Only been here 2 months and they seem to be on top of things. Especially maintenance request. Very quick and efficient. Front office staff is nice.