Good community to live in. Quiet and peaceful. Office is helpful and iodn often. Staff is pleasant. Never has a real issue since I moved in. Moving in was a little heric with office. Otherwise overall good place to live

I have been living in Arden for a year now. It is a safe community with a lot of friendly faces. I have a great experience so far and am looking forward to another great year!

It's an awesome community to live! Very quiet and noise free! We live in a 2x2 apartment. It has a good enough space for a 3-member family. The amenities are perfect to live everyday life smoothly!

Great living experience! Been here for a year and it’s been great. Very close to campus which is a big plus. Also very close to a ton of restaurants. Very nice living amenities.

Great amenities, rooms are super open and spacious. Everything is kept nice and clean, and there are options for overhead parking or garages. Only down fall is the parking and speed bumps every 5ft.

So far my experience has been less than great, due to the new management switch my paperwork has been lost twice and iv received no communication from the leasing office even though my name is on the lease

I love living at Arden Villas! It has great amenities and is so close to campus. The only problem I have is that it is nearly impossible to contact the leasing office by phone.

Love Arden Villas. Lots of useful amenities an a safe neighberhood. Reasonable prices for rent for the area. The shuttle is great because you never have to worry about parking at UCF

I like the size of the apartments. I love having the washer and dryer in my apartment. It’s great that they allow 3 pets per apartment. The only downside is the maintenance team takes a long time to respond to fix requests.

Arden villas is a great location that is close by to my graduate program at the university of central Florida. I love having a pool that is close to my apartment as well.

This past month I have had a lot of unfortunate events occur that made my experience less than ideal. My apt was left unlock and with a key in the door throughout the day during a walk through. This was rectified by changing my lock and I have been informed that policy and procedures have been put in place for this to not occur again. Additionally, there seems to be a lack of communication in the office as I continue to receive calls about signing my lease when I have done so already. Also, the fact that no one knew how much I owed for rent seems a little unreal. That being said everyone while they do not seem competent they do seem kind. Also, understand that it is difficult to be competent with all the changes but the lack of communication is excessive.

Odenville has been a good community to live and to continue to work on improving the facilities and have always been quick in response for any situations I’ve ever had

Lot of maintenance issues. Apart from that , it's a great community to live. Love the lcoation amidst many restaurants. Will recommend this apartment.

Arden Villas is amazing, friendly staff and our apartment is pristine. I’ve lived here for two years and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else.

Awesome area to live in and a lot of room in each apartment. Love it already. It’s walkjng distance from every where i need to go. Couldn’t of picked a better place!

My experience at Arden has been amazing. Love the new staff and community as a whole. Great off campus apartment, pretty affordable rent and nice amenities.

Arden is a beautiful complex and the apartments are quite large which I LOVE. People let their dogs poop everywhere which sucks....but the overall living experience is awesome. Good vibes in the 3+ years I’ve lived here!

I really like it here the vibe is great and so are the people. I love the pool and club house it’s so cute and fun. If I could change some stuff it would be to update the gym a bit and also fix the hoop on the basketball court.

Nice spot Would recommend living here Never had an issue with this complex Maintenance is always on time Neighborhood is very friendly Management is A-Ok

I have been living here for two months and it has been incredible. Not only is the community clean but the front office is also so helpful with everything

Certainly for my age group its awesum with Provided ammenities. I like the most is it is free from roach problems anf even if we encounter it, quick service requests fixes it. Overall great place to stay and nearby my office too.

Great community with great amenities and people. Staff is very friendly and apartments are spacious and updated. Location is close to UCF. Great place to live

It has been a great experience overall, but I have been trying to get my microwave fixed for like a month by calling the office and asking for someone to come, but no one ever comes.

I love arden villas. It’s a great place to live if you want to be right by ucf. the rooms are spacious and everything is faily priced. It’s right by everything you need to survive college and everything is super clean. The staff at the front office is very friendly and is always willing to help you with whatever you need. Whenever you need maitence done it’s always in a timely manner. I will recommend this place to anyone in college.

We love our apartment. It’s so updated and beautiful. A lot of room for a 1bd! If I have any manitenence issues they are really good about getting them done and quickly. We really like it here.