I have lived here for 1.5 years and have really enjoyed living here. The apartments are super spacious and I really enjoy the proximity to UCF. My only complaint is sometimes the mail room/lost packages which is more if UPS fault than Arden.

Reply from Arden Villas

The location and staff are nice. The rooms are also great. Just hope that the situation with the maintenance improves and that service requests are processed faster

Reply from Arden Villas

Great place, love the scenery and the pond In the morning. Although, they could be quicker to fix certain issues and quicker with response times.

Reply from Arden Villas

I enjoy living here.The staff is always friendly and helpful.The location is great for me.I really like my apt.They have done alot lately tomake it look really nice.

Reply from Arden Villas

Calm and beautiful environment, I feel very well at peace here! The apartment itself is very spacious as well as the bedrooms, it gives us plenty of room to decorate and make it feel more at home! Rent is affordable and reasonable I can’t wait to see what this year brings me!

Reply from Arden Villas

Very nice apartment complex, a little over priced for a studio apartment and the kitchen sink is too small and there should be more lighting and a washer and dryer

Reply from Arden Villas

I love the space of my studio apartment and I love the office staff , I was really nervous about the moving process because it's was the first time I was doing this alone, and the process was so smooth and they were very helpful with everything.

Reply from Arden Villas

I was told I would have a different unit but it worked out for the best. I told management about what I liked and needed and they found a good place for me. They’re really responsive and always on hand to help.

Reply from Arden Villas

Grassy experience here love my apartment and the neighborhood the only thing I would change is allow access to the package room at multiple times in the day

Reply from Arden Villas

Nice place to stay. Nice fountain view and good lush green pollution less surroundings. Houses are well paint and maintainance is clean and good

Reply from Arden Villas

So far so good. There were a couple of issues that I had with my apartment but the office was right on it with getting those issues fixed. Move is was very easy. Overall it was a smooth transition .

Reply from Arden Villas

Overall I have really enjoyed my experience as a resident here. Everything in my apartment works well and the apartment itself is super nice and spacious. The sound of the fountain in the lake is very soothing and covers the sound of any loud neighbors. There is plenty of parking in front of my building so parking is never an issue. My roommate is super chill. I really have no complaints other than the lack of places designated for bicycles.

Reply from Arden Villas

Very great so far! I really like the spacing in the rooms and how much storage there is for me and my roommates! My only main concern is how noisy it gets from the people above us

Reply from Arden Villas

I’m liking it so far in Arden Villas! The prices are a little high, but the apartments and the community so far have been excellent. I wish we had further updated bathrooms though. Other than that it’s great!

Reply from Arden Villas

Move in was simple and easy. The apartment came with nice furniture and the size of the rooms are very big. I wish there was more parking out front the buildings but it’s not a need.

Reply from Arden Villas

Best place to stay around UCF. Apartments has all necessary amenities, i like the pool area and fitness center very much. It is surrounded by good food joints..Also Urgent Care is next to apartments.. All in all great place to live.

Reply from Arden Villas

Great community and nice apartments. Very big floor plans with lots of room for activities. Close to campus and very convenient location for everything.

Reply from Arden Villas

There is always room for improvement, but when it comes to the people in the leasing office that I have interacted with they are a delight. I am excited for move in.

Reply from Arden Villas

Move in in 2 days and I’ve only had good interactions with the leasing office since visiting months ago. My apartment is in a great location in the community and I’m excited for the clubhouses remodeling.

Reply from Arden Villas

friendly staff, spacious apartments, love the pet friendly community! this is my first apartment and i don’t think i could could've made a better choice!

Reply from Arden Villas

Arden Villas is really nice, heard from a friend about them and they don’t disappoint. It’s a good distance from UCF and the leasing agents are great as well.

Reply from Arden Villas

I haven't started my lease yet. Till now I have had a good experience with the leasing process. I have one issue with the rent not being prorated for the first month. That is unfair for the residents. I hope my stay at Arden Villas will be enjoyable.

Reply from Arden Villas

Very nice apartment, quality space to live. Only gripe is inconvenient guest parking but not a huge deal. Also stairs aren’t easy to move in with but I knew that ahead of time so again, no big deal

Reply from Arden Villas

So far signing with Arden has been a great choice! I love how close it is to UCF, the fact that it has a shuttle service right on site, and the pool + gym are a huge plus.

Reply from Arden Villas

I appreciated the staff when I signed my lease :) Macalla was nice. I was told that there was no space at the complex until 2020, but received a text a month later that there was an opening so I took it!