I’ve really enjoyed living here for the past two years. I do think that the units could use a few upgrades such as, appliances, going from carpet to hardwood floors.

It’s too dark in the night, we need more lights outside. Especially white lights that will help children’s to walk in the late evening. Other services are good

I like staying here and it’s close to a lot of stores which is convenient. It’s a great community and I have nice neighbors. The staff is very friendly and responsive.

I love the place here . Large amount of space for the right price n the people are friendly n the maintenance team is amazing. The people in the office are so helpful......

Always the friendliest staff - been here for 3 years now- never has an issue that wasn’t corrected right away, from water leak to no AC-?slwayxx Sc been taking care of - quickly and compassionately.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I've been here 10 days and everything has gone great. Love my new space and the office and maintenance people have been great. It's all ben lovely.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

We love the community. It’s tucked away and very quiet which is why we chose to live here. The staff is nice. The parking lot gets pretty full but other than that, no issues.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I actually moved into my apartment on Jan 1, 2020. And I have to say that the experience so far has been super smooth. All the appliances and the accommodations have been as advertised. I've moved from several apartments all over the US and this buy far has been an awarding experience

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Sasha is the best and most professional that I spoke with out of about 15 different apartment communities. Her customer service is fantastic!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Mrs. Carolyn the apartment manager has been great from start to finish. My family came for a tour and fell in love with the complex and apartment. We are actually living in the apartment we toured how cool is that. I would recommend anyone to stay at Ashley Court. The apartments are spacious, it's a quiet complex and the amenities are great.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Love it here! Nice and quiet. Neighbors are friendly. Office staff is nice and friendly. I renewed my lease so another year here I come. So excited

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Haven't had any complaints, any issues that happened got taken care of immediately. These staff is always nice and friendly. In a convenient location

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Community was really great until we had issues with our neighbor that couldn’t be resolved. The office was really great about accommodating us and helping us transfer to a new unit.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Outstanding customer service and the community is very clean! I really enjoy living here and would recommend it to others. It’s very close and convenient to major highways and shopping as well.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I wish the staff cared as much about the property as I do. I made several complaints that took a while to fix. I complained about a water leak. I had to follow up with them. The door the the gym is still not e secure.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

PROS: - Cost - Pet Fees - Location - Amenities - Friendly Staff - Parking Cons: - Pet Policy - Surprise Visits - Package Concierge Overall: As someone who dislikes the apartment lifestyle in general, Ashley Court does a lot of things well. To go in order of the above list, I'll start with cost. Units at this complex are surprisingly cheap all things considered. University area lacks a substantial number of non-student housing at an affordable rate. Units here are about average in cost with other complexes, however they offer far more space than average. The complex advertises itself as pet friendly, and this is true to an extent. It has by far one of the best policies allowing two animals up to a total of 100lbs. Most complexes in the area have a drastically lower weight limit. Pet fees are initially expensive, but they are vastly cheaper than other complexes in the area. Monthly pet rent is about at the market rate. There is an aggressive breed restriction, which is one of the reasons I dislike apartments, but this policy seems strange as it only includes large breed dogs instead of actually aggressive animals. The location of this complex is uniquely amazing. It is close enough to be about a 5 minute drive to UNCC, yet secluded enough to be incredibly quite. Due to it's proximity to I85 you do get some noise on occasion, but nothing that would be considered a nuisance. Amenities are top notch. While I don't use any of the amenities provided in the club house, the convenience of granite countertops and a half bath cannot be skipped over. Staff are friendly and maintenance is quick and efficient, however communication could be improved on. I've been left stranded on a few emails that I'd expect a reply to be delivered to. Communication to residents is also highly delayed. If there are any improvements that are being made to the building or maintenance regarding a unit, expect a very short notice. We recently had doors painted and the notice that our doors would be open and left open until the paint was dried was not delivered until the evening the day immediately prior. If you work full time, it can be difficult to be told that your home will be left open for an undisclosed amount of time regardless of if you are home or not. If you are also a pet owner, attempting to ensure your pets don't get out while not being confined within a single room is equally difficult as it is annoying. Parking availability is amazing. There are no assigned spaces and guests are free to park anywhere that is open. The downside is that you may not always get to park next to your unit. Fortunately, I've not had to park an unreasonable distance from my home on more than a handful of occasions across my two years here. Finally, package concierge is a joke at best. IF you receive a notification that a package has been delivered, there is no guarantee that you received the same day. If you aren't glued to your tracking number, you may never know you have a package waiting for pickup. When I signed my lease, I was told that I needed to use the office address in order to take advantage of the concierge. This is entirely incorrect. A package being delivered to the office is entirely dependent on the mood of the driver who is delivering it. I've had packages delivered to my doorstep one day and delivered to the office the very next day by the same courier. As a result of the office hours, if you work an 8-5 any reasonable distance away from the complex, good luck getting any delivered package before the weekend. tl;dr Despite the issues I have with this complex and with apartment life in general, if I had to live in an apartment in the area, I'd come back here. At this cost, it's hard to justify going somewhere else.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great area! Convenient location. Maintenace staff is prompt and courteous. Spacious floorplan...you can't beat the square footage for the price. Love it here 😊.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Only complaint is about package notifications. Please do better letting residents know when you've received a package at the office for them.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Had been here for about a month and the experience is mixed. Having valet trash is a good option, but the corridors near the stairs are too dark and with the lights going out frequently, the stairs are pitch dark and unable to see the stairs and easy to slip on the steps. Someone tried to break into the car early morning, but luckily they got spooked when the alarm started and I quickly went out to see a gold color older model sedan driving away from the place. Not a safe place to leave anything in the car. Mails are misplaced by USPS and I missed few packages(this is not the fault of apartment, but USPS), but never happened before. Apartment appliances are a old looking. Apartment is spacious, which is one of the positive things. But when we moved in, noticed some glass shards in master bedroom, and upon inspection after a week after move in, it’s from a bulb that has been broken and left in the dome that holds the 3 bulbs.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Well both ladies were so friendly n nice. I would recommend this place the apartment is nice clean n spacious I so at home. I'm loving this place.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice community, great maintenance team, lacking community activities. Great location. Great size apartments compared to other apartments in the area.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very well kept safe clean quiet neighborhood. Awesome staff & maintenance team!! I feel safety is a must and it's very safe here. The pool we love just to relax it's awesome

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Most things are fine with living here. The matinence crew is usually great and get to your apartment quickly. There was a nice lady in the office when we moved in but she has since left. The new young lady is okay, but sometimes lacking people skills. The pool needs to be managed better but I guess it is not a top priority for them.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great neighborhood great staff The prices of the apartments are affordable, the neighborhood is very clean. It’s very quiet also out here. Everything is great never had any problems

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I haven't been staying here long, but so far it has been a wonderful experience. Neighbors are friendly and I love the atmosphere and the community. I love my apartment and the spaciousness the home gives.