Nice and quiet neighborhood. Would be great to have more modern touches like Amazon lockers, paperless notifications instead of papers stuck in the door (they blow away), and more dog centers.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far so good. Our move in experience was awesome. Sahsha was extremely kind an knowledgeable. She made our tour exciting and truly sold us on the home!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So being a resident at Ashley court is a lovely experience, and I can’t wait for all the memories I’m going to have with family and friend. It’s a nice neighborhood.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I’m living here for the last 3 years and I love this place. The location is very convenient for me. Short distance to office shopping etc...

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s good. But the only drawback what I notice is we need to add more street lights because it’s very dark during night and not able to walk with kids. We need a bigger park for kids to play

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Overall a great experience here. I’ve lived here for almost a year and plan to resign. My only complaint is the noise at the pool. Our apartment is near the pool so the music being played is amplified. The only time this bothers me is late at night when the pool is supposed to be closed.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It is amazing being hospitalized in ashley court apartments. The offer all kind of services and help you whenever you wants. I thank them alot

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This place is great and always is clean and quite I never had an complaints If I wasn’t moving to the city I would always chose this place to live in the university area!!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Really good area to live in if you go to UNCC. Nice area to live in and the people in the office are really great to work with. Haven’t had any issues since living here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

good community, peaceful environment, friendly staff, convenient location, accessible to major places, highways, shopping, dining and schools.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is a nice place to live..They keep the lawn clean. They maintain the keeping the place clean @ all times.The employees in the office are very nice

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Friendly staff Maintenance.service is very quick and always respond with in a day.Highly recommend Good amenities.but the only thing is We need a bigger park with more play items in park for kids to play and spread some sand instead of wood chips in play area.because kids are getting hurt when they fell down.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have enjoy things so far just had a neighbor that caused problems but the office took care of it for me so it made the transition smooth and safe.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great environment, close to my job, staff is great. I love staying here because everyone is friendly and you have different ethnic groups that stay here. Overall, it is quiet at night.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My family and I were in search for a convenient close commute to work local to school's and a highway accessible apartment community off 485. I contacted Ashley courts I spoke with Sasha and she was great. She answered all my questions and quickly got me moved in. I also love the fact that that they have great amenities for my children to enjoy.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Office staff rocks , maintenance rocks as well ,grounds are kept up very good . Very quiet Neighborhood. My apartment I love it very spacious and Comfortable

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I enjoyed living here. The staff are very helpful and available when needed. Maintenance handles problems very quickly. I would recommend my family or friends to live here

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice area, quiet and near the major highways/shopping a plus. Good area to walk without alot of traffic, no problems so far, good place to check into if new to the area

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Our community is very clean & well maintained. I feel it's a safe friendly environment. Maintenance team are excellent very fast for servicing. Thank you!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very professional community! I love how understanding and compassionate they are with their residents. Definitely no better choice than Ashley court apartments.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

We’ve been here for about a year now and really enjoy the amenities, the staff, and most all the neighbors here. Thank you for making us feel like a part of the community!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I am still in the moving process but it hasn’t gone smoothly as I thought it would. It was fine when I was asking for the information but once the process started, I didn’t get any phone calls or replies back from my emails. I do have some regrets to picking this apartment because of the no replied or late replies.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I just moved here from the other side of Charlotte and already I can see a huge difference in the level of maintenance in the complex. The buildings are well looked after. Good open spaces. Two weeks after moving I had a notice on my door that the building I was living in was scheduled for a power wash. Something that never happened at the old place. The staff is very responsive to questions and concerns. Overall, best move decision I have ever made.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The apartment is massive! 3 closets in just the common area, a closet in both bathrooms, and there's even a fireplace! I'm absolutely in love with the apartment and the leasing staff makes me feel like I'm actually their friend rather than just another resident. The pool is SUPER nice - saltwater and a very nice temperature. The people that live here are very friendly as well. The gentleman that lives on the floor below mine even helped me move some stuff in a few times in the last week. I love it here!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have lived here since 2017 and it's been a great experience. I LOVE my apartment. The layout is perfect with plenty of light throughout and the the sunroom is perfect for my plants. The few times I've needed to put in a maintenance request it was addressed right away. And the office staff is great. We've had some changes in staff since I've lived here bu everyone has always been respectful and friendly. I appreciate that. I have not had any issues living at Ashley Court. My neighbors have been great. The location lends to easy access to anyplace in Charlotte being so close to 85/485. The community has periodic events/mixers to bring the residents together. There are always people walking, jogging, or just out enjoying the sunshine. It's nice that folks here are active. Based on my experience, I would recommend Ashley Court as a great place to live.