We have had great experiences in the years that we've lived here. The staff members and maintenance workers havevalways been helpful and courteous.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far everything has been perfect can’t wait to move in! The front staff was very kind in answering all of our questions in sub zero temperatures. It has the most amenities for the best price that we’ve seen!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Little pricey, but worth it! The maintaince team is great. Lovely staff and friendly people. Location is very close to restaurants and bars!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Everything seems to be okay. When I ever had questions or concerns they were answered as well as service request being handle in a timely manner.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Our experience has been pleasant one. The community is well maintained. The office staff is pleasant. Maintenance issues and questions are addressed promptly.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love the area, it has great places to eat and shop. the Community is quiet and very nice. The location is very spacious and things to do in the area.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The apartments are spacious and any maitanents is quick. Great neighbor good, with friendly staffing. Everyone is a joy to talk to. Enjoy the facilities and events.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far I have had a good experience. My movein ecperience was pleasant. The office staff are helpful and friendly. The maintenance staff are professional and knowledgeable and my requests, (so far) have been handled timely.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Just renewed my lease, this place really feel like home for us. I know there's a lot of communities that do valet trash, I wish it was more of an option but nice to have. Not to fond of the new office staff than before but overall this is home until we purchase a house

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Love the valet trash, especially for being on the third floor! I am a busy woman and i dont have to put trash in my car to take to the dumpster is a big plus!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Everything has been great so far except for the amount of dog poop there is all over the area. People are just letting their dogs poop right in the front grass where my sons go to play.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I really like this community. The high ceilings are nice and granite counter-tops are a plus. The cleanliness outside the buildings could be improved, trash laying around and dog poop everywhere on the backside of buildings. Maintenance staff is friendly and completes work requests quickly.

Quiet community,good staff,and maintenance is quick with work orders. I have been here almost three years and I have not had any problems at all.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s not a family environment, very loud . Maintenance is always on top of things but the office is a different story. Too many new faces at all time.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love it so much. It was like breathing fresh air for the first time in a long while. I can't wait until summer to see everyone outside enjoying their families in the sunshine.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Pros: Good place to live. Abundant parking. Good Staff. Cons: No or very bad wall insulation. Too much sound from outside in your master bedroom. Suggestion: Please schedule a lobby or stairway cleanup once a month.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have lived in Ashley Court for almost two years now and I love it. I have had no issues and the community is very quiet. Staff is friendly whenever I need them. Highly recommend living here !

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Quite neighborhood easy access to university shops supermarkets and highway need more communications so to have better cleanliness from neighbors who throw diets and cigarettes around community

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

maintenance is awesome. Sort of expensive for the area. Office staff need to enforce pool rules. It’s a family pool and young people go there and smoke or drink and leave their glass bottles behind

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Stay is awesome with management people are so cool. Work order request gets completed so quick.. community have some cool stuffs scheduled ..

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The community is very nice and offers nice amenities that definitely make it worth living here for. The staff in the office is also always very friendly.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been here for a few months haven't had any problems the staff is nice and professional with handling request. I would recommend my fmaily or friends to move here the apartments are reasonable price for the amount of space you get.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is very nice to have because we do so much as a community so it’s nice to be rewarded. It would me nice if theirs could go towards our rent.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The apartment is so calm an peaceful. The staff is nice an I love that we have valet trash. Being that I stay on the middle floor is perfect because it's not to high up with walking up the stairs but I also don't hear much moving above me.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Everything has been peaceful and easy to find for guest. A few things needed and needs work but once fixed we will be comfortable and stable.