Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

My experience at Ashley Court Apartments has been mediocre. Although the apartments are nice, the fees that they include with the rent are tremendously inaccurate.
My experience has been subpar, I suppose you get what you pay. Better to have a roof over your head, than to stay in a box. All the staff were pleasant.
My current experience would be better if the leasing office had a effective policy in place for noise neighbors. I have reported my neighbor 3x for as early as 5 am noise but nothing has be done.
It was great when I first moved here, but management has changed several times. The apartment and location is lovely, but over the past several months things have changed. Maintenance will take your trash if you leave it 5 minutes after 9am, but won't clean up broken glass in the parking lot. Sadly this has been the 2nd time I've seen shattered glass in the parking lot in the last month.
It’s okay living here rent seems to always go up and then there was a recent shooting so safely is now an issue which it shouldn’t be because it’s so expensive
There is dog poop everywhere , including the dog park, and there are never any poop bags at the stations. The recycling is overflowing to the point that wild animals have gotten into it and strewn trash everywhere . When brought to the attention of management I was told that maintenance would look into it, yet nothing was done and the issue is worse now.
It’s not a family environment, very loud . Maintenance is always on top of things but the office is a different story. Too many new faces at all time.
I moved in to this apartment just 10 days before and the issues reported in office was not yet resolved even after multiple follow ups. No one from office is not able to explain the reason for delay.
I wish the staff cared as much about the property as I do. I made several complaints that took a while to fix. I complained about a water leak. I had to follow up with them. The door the the gym is still not e secure.
It’s too dark in the night, we need more lights outside. Especially white lights that will help children’s to walk in the late evening. Other services are good