Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

It's such a clean and pleasing environment to live in. Maintenance requests get answered right away. The rooms are spacious and the amenities accomodating. I love living here and feel at home.
Love the office staff- they are beyond sweet and helpful. The complex is kept very clean and the maintenance crew is prompt! Would definitely recommend Ashley court
Very timely response to maintenance requests, maintenance guy is great. Slow to inform about packages being delivered to office. Overall great though!
This apartment complex needs some work. The staff do what they can with their limitations, and with so many management changes, you never know what will change.
Nice complex. Management has acted on previous concerns and seem to be more proactive on dealing with on going issues. Provides communication via email on things taking place.
I just moved in and I'm so happy I chose Ashley Court. The staff is accommodating, the neighborhood is quiet but full of families and the location is awesome. This has got to be the most spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in Charlotte at this price point with nice little upgrades (granite counter tops and tile floors). The second room is so large I was able to put two loft style bunk beds (modern metal frames) in it as well as an additional wardrobe closet with space to spare. Leasing was a breeze with a fast approval and Makeda is a gem and on top of things. This complex is certainly worth a visit.
Great environment. Nice floor plan. Only concern is no washer fir and rent is little expensive. And at renewal the increased amount is higher than any other community.
My experience was great the office staff are some great people they keep a smile and they make sure everything go as smooth as possible. Keep up the great work Ashley Courts!
With relocating from Raleigh to Charlotte I was looking for a large apartment like the one I had. A closet college Friend recommended me..Moving in was a breeze, the rental office staff is very friendly.. Help me with my relocation and provide really good communications.. just wish the rental office had some extended hours during the weekday
I have had an amazing experience thus far. The staff have been great. I have no complaints and I love my apartment. The community is quiet and the location is convenient and ideal. Not too busy but you can get to many places rather quickly. I am a happy resident.