Quiet community,good staff,and maintenance is quick with work orders. I have been here almost three years and I have not had any problems at all.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I really like this community. The high ceilings are nice and granite counter-tops are a plus. The cleanliness outside the buildings could be improved, trash laying around and dog poop everywhere on the backside of buildings. Maintenance staff is friendly and completes work requests quickly.

Everything has been great so far except for the amount of dog poop there is all over the area. People are just letting their dogs poop right in the front grass where my sons go to play.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Love the valet trash, especially for being on the third floor! I am a busy woman and i dont have to put trash in my car to take to the dumpster is a big plus!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Just renewed my lease, this place really feel like home for us. I know there's a lot of communities that do valet trash, I wish it was more of an option but nice to have. Not to fond of the new office staff than before but overall this is home until we purchase a house

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far I have had a good experience. My movein ecperience was pleasant. The office staff are helpful and friendly. The maintenance staff are professional and knowledgeable and my requests, (so far) have been handled timely.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The apartments are spacious and any maitanents is quick. Great neighbor good, with friendly staffing. Everyone is a joy to talk to. Enjoy the facilities and events.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love the area, it has great places to eat and shop. the Community is quiet and very nice. The location is very spacious and things to do in the area.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Our experience has been pleasant one. The community is well maintained. The office staff is pleasant. Maintenance issues and questions are addressed promptly.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Everything seems to be okay. When I ever had questions or concerns they were answered as well as service request being handle in a timely manner.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Little pricey, but worth it! The maintaince team is great. Lovely staff and friendly people. Location is very close to restaurants and bars!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far everything has been perfect can’t wait to move in! The front staff was very kind in answering all of our questions in sub zero temperatures. It has the most amenities for the best price that we’ve seen!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

We have had great experiences in the years that we've lived here. The staff members and maintenance workers havevalways been helpful and courteous.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is my first apartment in North Carolina and,quite frankly, it will probably be my last. I absolutely adore my living space, the Ashley Court community and the management staff.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

im living here for almost 3 years this place is very spacious and queit,close to all the highways and shopping malls and office happy to be here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My experience here at Ashley Court has been good. I have had no major complaints. The office staff is very friendly and the site is kept groomed and clean

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Area is quiet and convenient to work and shopping. Has a countryside feel near the city. The ability to have a garage is a bonus. Living here was a good find.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I've had a wonderful experience here at ashley court. The neighbors are very friendly and are curtious to not making too much noise on the weekends.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been living here for 3 years. Would definitely recommend. Great community. Maintenance request are quickly resolved. Great customer service from office staff.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great office and maintenance staff! Always very helpful and responds to any issues super quickly. Very dog friendly and lots of dog clean up stations!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Extremely great experience living here. Everyone is so nice and friendly and it is an extremely safe environment !! Absolutely love living here

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love being here...its a spacious apartment. Nice locality and near by many stores and a very easy access to I 85 which is an advantage to daily commuters

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I really enjoy the new management team at Ashley Court Apartments. In the past I felt rushed when I would visit the office to ask a question or pay my bill. Now the girls are so friendly and warm which to me means a lot.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It would be great if you provide Washer/Dryer and keep the rates bit low. The flooring is not that great and you can hear the sounds from upstairs residents when they walk.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I've been living here since 2010. Great location. Great staff. Love it here. Will continue to live here until I decide on buying my house :)