Little pricey, but worth it! The maintaince team is great. Lovely staff and friendly people. Location is very close to restaurants and bars!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far everything has been perfect can’t wait to move in! The front staff was very kind in answering all of our questions in sub zero temperatures. It has the most amenities for the best price that we’ve seen!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

We have had great experiences in the years that we've lived here. The staff members and maintenance workers havevalways been helpful and courteous.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is my first apartment in North Carolina and,quite frankly, it will probably be my last. I absolutely adore my living space, the Ashley Court community and the management staff.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

im living here for almost 3 years this place is very spacious and queit,close to all the highways and shopping malls and office happy to be here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My experience here at Ashley Court has been good. I have had no major complaints. The office staff is very friendly and the site is kept groomed and clean

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Area is quiet and convenient to work and shopping. Has a countryside feel near the city. The ability to have a garage is a bonus. Living here was a good find.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I've had a wonderful experience here at ashley court. The neighbors are very friendly and are curtious to not making too much noise on the weekends.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been living here for 3 years. Would definitely recommend. Great community. Maintenance request are quickly resolved. Great customer service from office staff.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great office and maintenance staff! Always very helpful and responds to any issues super quickly. Very dog friendly and lots of dog clean up stations!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Extremely great experience living here. Everyone is so nice and friendly and it is an extremely safe environment !! Absolutely love living here

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I love being here...its a spacious apartment. Nice locality and near by many stores and a very easy access to I 85 which is an advantage to daily commuters

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I really enjoy the new management team at Ashley Court Apartments. In the past I felt rushed when I would visit the office to ask a question or pay my bill. Now the girls are so friendly and warm which to me means a lot.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It would be great if you provide Washer/Dryer and keep the rates bit low. The flooring is not that great and you can hear the sounds from upstairs residents when they walk.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I've been living here since 2010. Great location. Great staff. Love it here. Will continue to live here until I decide on buying my house :)

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Office staff is friendly and helpful. I’ve been listening bing here for almost a year and have renewed my lease for another 13 months. This has been such a relieving experience given my previous encounter with apartment living. Although I have yet to attend a community program event, I was surprised at the diversity of events offered. The only downside I can say about this community is package pickup. I wish there were 24 hour lockers that we could access with codes because I do not get home during the week before the office closes.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I've been here for almost 5yrs. Love the community. When I submit a request, it's done as soon as possible. The community has made a big change over the years.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Living here is great, while it may be a bit noisy sometimes due to roads and highway. It makes up in location and community. We have not yet encountered any problems with our apartment, and the office people are friendly.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It is a good community with good neighborhood. I have been staying here for 4 years and I would definitely recommend my friends as well. Thank you

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have had a great experience living at Ashley Court. It is in a great location for my fiancé and me. The noise level is great, there are a lot of families, and anytime I have a maintenance request, they have always been very quick to resolve it. The only downfall I have experienced surrounds smells coming from other apartments through the vents. The complex tried to assist in combatting this problem, but it is still something we struggling with daily.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

i haven't even moved in yet and this place seems amazing! the fact that i already feel welcomed already says a lot about the character of this place !

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Good community with friendly staff and quick maintenance turnaround, location is great and never had any problem. online payment and maintenance request helps a lot

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s amazing living here. It’s quiet and that’s what I love about it. The community is great and the staff are always there when you need them.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great community where staff get the job done! Very pleased with all services and request my husband and I have made. Just a comfortable feeling to know people care. Thank you Ashley Lake

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s a nice, quiet and spacious apartment. The staff are friendly and responsive to the questions. Having valet trash is a good thing when compared to other apartments in the same area. Overall, I like it.