Really great location! Love the granite countertops large tile floors, & 2.5b. The Rooms, Closets are tiny, there is only a small gym & a pool for the tenants. Staff is always very pleasant & helpful.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The community is great. The office staff are very helpful and respond immediately. I love everything about my apartment . It's very peaceful.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

very nice community with spacious apartments at affordable rates. very nice ambience. accessible to major places and locations. friendly staff.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great apartments with Good Floor Plan. Spacious. Only concern is even when we walk we feel like we are walking with heavy legs as even small walk make a noise of a walk

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

overall living here the last few months have been great and the community is wonderful I love that I can take my dog out to play in the dog park and that there are others in the community with pets as well

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Overall good experience. No major issues. Few maintenance requests that were resolved quickly. Friendly office staff. No major issues or problems.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great experience so far, I will move in next month, but the office is very helpful and friendly. Ms. Makeda, she workes in the office, helped me get the apartment

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

A great community to live! Leasing consultants are very friendly! I love living in the community. Different amenities to use in the community.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I like this community, I am staying here for 4 years now. if anyone is looking for an apartment in north part of Charlotte, I would definitely recommend this community

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

New resident and the staff have been awesome so far, can’t wait to move in this weekend. I’m sure my stay here will be as enjoyable as the moving process.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Awesome place to live.Been here for a year now, recently renewed my lease. Great environment, great staff, and great neighbors. Highly recommend this place for anyoto live.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The staff are great and work really hard to make this a nice place to live. However some of the people who live here are loud, trashy, and leave there trash everywhere.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great living space. Wish I didn’t have to pay for valet parking being that I don’t ever use it but everything else is great. I would definitely recommend Ashley Court Apartments to others

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Spacious apartment, great amenities, awesome location and friendly staff. The move-in process was really easy. Reagan and Tasha are the best!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I was in a rush to get moved in and Makeda went out of her way to help me get everything established within two days! Amazing customer service and I love my new home.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far everyone has been extremely helpful in providing information and assisting with all of our questions. Thank you everyone at the office.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The entire area has a very “oasis in the city”. The feeling comes from being within minutes of large companies, shopping and transportation hubs but the neighborhood is quiet, safe and within walking distance of a shopping area and restaurants. The apartments are spacious and fairly up-to-date. The main drawback after living here for years is the lack of personal outdoor space and bike racks.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have really enjoyed living in Ashley Court Apartments. The location is clean, friendly, and convenient. I look forward to the remaining time here.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

They should clean the area because it's always dirty on the sidewalks when u leave the building a lot of trash on the sidewalk and dog poo..

Very nice apartment and very spacious. Quiet neighborhood with nice people. Staff is very nice and helpful. The only downside to these apartments are the trash rules. You get fined if you put your trash out earlier then 5pm, and unfortunately with my work schedule by the time I get home sometimes the trash has already came to pick up. I don't mind taking out my own trash, but if I'm paying for a service, I'd like to be able to use it.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

My love for the community has dwindled over the past year and a half. The recycling area is over runner with all types of garbage. The area behind the recycling is littered with trash and is a huge eye sore from my window. The maintenance crew is AWESOME!!! They handle complaints quickly and efficiently.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Living at Ashley Court Apartments has been nothing short of a great experience. I was attracted to the apartment based on the granite features, garden tub and shower, and great price. I caught an amazing deal when I was in need of a place to live. The staff is always informative and friendly, its super easy to get your packages, and the community is quiet. You can always count on your trash being taken out on schedule, parking is decent and the maintenance workers are friendly and time efficient. Overall, this is a lovely place to stay.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The apartments are nice and spacious and it's quite. The staff are friendly too. The maintenance crew also comes out on time to fix any issues reported.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I enjoy being a tenant in this community. The maintenance and office staff are quick and pleasant to work with. This is the third community I have lived in since moving to Charlotte in 2012...it is definitely better than my last two.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Everything has been peaceful and easy to find for guest. A few things needed and needs work but once fixed we will be comfortable and stable.