Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

Overall the neighborhood is quiet and friendly. I hardly have any maintenance problems, but when I do they are quick and friendly. Only thing I could ask for is thicker walls maybe?
The buildings haven't been power washed since I've been here. Stairwell is dirty, residents put trash out even when there is no trash collection.
They were very nice and pleasant and the process of getting approved was very easy. I also toured two different apartments they were all nice and spacious.
Love living here the staff is nice and professional. would refer my family and friends to stay here. The prices are reasonable to live here.
Have been here 6 months and have no issues so far. They give timely notice about anything and if I need anything I walk into the office. Enjoying it so far.
Ashley Court Apartments offer spacious living, affordable prices, and a wonderful location. This apartment is great for families or single people alike.
It was great when I first moved here, but management has changed several times. The apartment and location is lovely, but over the past several months things have changed. Maintenance will take your trash if you leave it 5 minutes after 9am, but won't clean up broken glass in the parking lot. Sadly this has been the 2nd time I've seen shattered glass in the parking lot in the last month.
Our experience has been great very quiet area well kept and great staff!!! Maintenance work above & beyond their call of duty. Only area I see needs work is trash being picked up on a routinely schedule.
I have had a great experience living at Ashley Court. The office staff have always been extremely kind and very helpful. The quality of their apartments is also very good. Would definitely recommend
Usually the grass is kept up and gets cut on Thursdays but for some reason it's knee high and looks mess right now. We've recently received a few packages at the office but didn't receive an email from the office staff. The staff has changed since we first moved in and they don't seem to care as much. The other week I had to replace the light bulb in the chandelier myself, what is maintenance for? I don't own, I rent.