Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

So far I have liked living here, good staff, quick turn around in Matnince !! Could have someone go around and clean up the trash around the place .. other then that good
I am here for almost 3 years now and I like this community and neighborhood. It is a nice place to stay. If anyone is looking for an apartment, I would definitely recommend this community
Good customer service, however apartment to move into was changed after it was supposed to lock in. Also never responds to email or phone messages.
Absolutely love these apartments and staff. The floor plans are spacious. The neighborhood is in an awesome location. Thank you Tasha for being such a great help.
I love my new apartment. It’s very clean. The neighbors are friendly. The staff is very responsive to my needs. The property caters to everyone.
I love the community, the only thing I could say is a Con is the fact that we don’t have a porch, other that that it is very well maintained, staff is friendly and attentive.
The community is clean and quiet. The staff is very attentive. The apartments are HUGE and you get your money's worth! Highly recommended!!!
Really great location! Love the granite countertops large tile floors, & 2.5b. The Rooms, Closets are tiny, there is only a small gym & a pool for the tenants. Staff is always very pleasant & helpful.
The community is great. The office staff are very helpful and respond immediately. I love everything about my apartment . It's very peaceful.
very nice community with spacious apartments at affordable rates. very nice ambience. accessible to major places and locations. friendly staff.