Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

I just moved in and I'm so happy I chose Ashley Court. The staff is accommodating, the neighborhood is quiet but full of families and the location is awesome. This has got to be the most spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in Charlotte at this price point with nice little upgrades (granite counter tops and tile floors). The second room is so large I was able to put two loft style bunk beds (modern metal frames) in it as well as an additional wardrobe closet with space to spare. Leasing was a breeze with a fast approval and Makeda is a gem and on top of things. This complex is certainly worth a visit.
Great environment. Nice floor plan. Only concern is no washer fir and rent is little expensive. And at renewal the increased amount is higher than any other community.
My experience was great the office staff are some great people they keep a smile and they make sure everything go as smooth as possible. Keep up the great work Ashley Courts!
With relocating from Raleigh to Charlotte I was looking for a large apartment like the one I had. A closet college Friend recommended me..Moving in was a breeze, the rental office staff is very friendly.. Help me with my relocation and provide really good communications.. just wish the rental office had some extended hours during the weekday
I have had an amazing experience thus far. The staff have been great. I have no complaints and I love my apartment. The community is quiet and the location is convenient and ideal. Not too busy but you can get to many places rather quickly. I am a happy resident.
Very nice apartment set-up for the price we are paying and wonderful staff who is always willing to help when needed. The pool area is nice and I also like having a dog park that is easily accessible to take my dog to at anytime of the day.
I have been living here for over 7 years now. The apartment layout is spacious and simply gorgeous. Maintenance and staff are professional & friendly. Overall, one of the best neighborhoods located in the University area :)
We love it here, my family enjoy themselves. The complex is very quiet, the neighbors are nice. One day I came from the store so many things and my neighbor helped me up to the third floor.
This has been a great experience living here in Ashley Court. Wish the dog park hhad a water spout and was taken cared of a little more, but it is great that there is one. The var wash station comes in handy.
My experience here at Ashley Court has been great. I love the availability of the amenities such as the pool and gym. The apartments inside and outside are gorgeous and the location is close to UNCC