I used to be really happy with this complex, but lately everything has been lacking. It seems like this place has gotten really dirty. People will throw food and other garbage on the stairs/halls. There’s been a taco on our stairs for almost a month..does no one ever clean these? There was recently an incident involving blood for which I called emergency maintenance that evening because there was blood all over the handrails leading up the stairs. It wasn’t cleaned up until the next day (this is a really serious health issue) and there was still big drops of blood all over the ground and the stairs. Our whole side has also been out of doggie bags for a month and it seems like unless I flag down maintenance or go ask the office, they will not get refilled. Where does my monthly pet fee go?

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It has been great so far. Quiet and not having to worry about others bothering me or invading my home. I would like to see more improvements on the office side when it comes to contacting them via phone. Most times when I do try to call, no one picks up. Maybe everyone is just busy but I'm unsure.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

good community. nice to place to live in... good and helpful management.... friendly and approachable.... convenient location to all places..

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been living here for over 4 years. Really like layout of the apartment. Looks spacious. Well maintained property, convenient and comfortable.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice & Quiet neighborhood Pet friendly Updated appliances Plenty of sidewalks Friendly Staff Plenty of Amenities Spacious Closets Giving 4 stars since they force you to pay for valet trash and the company sometimes comes 1-2 hours earlier than they are supposed to. They could also do a better job of keeping the dumpster area a bit cleaner.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have lived here from 5 years.staff was very helpful , friendly and addressed the service requests quickly.these apartments are very spacious and ventilation is good compare to other apartments .

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

The whole application process and signing was super easy. They got us moved in fast! Everyone in the office is nice and helpful. Our apartment is very spacious. We had looked at several other ones and this was our favorite. The pool and gym are nice too. We had a issue with our toilet and they came out and fixed it asap!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

This is a Wonderful community and office staff. Very friendly and polite neighbors in my area. This is my second year here. Very nice place.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been enjoying my time here since 11/26/18. I Will Be Looking forward to renew my lease for another year of stay. Good community!!!!!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Very Helpful! I have lived here for 3 years. The pool is nice!! If you get a package delivered to the office, then the office sends you an email. Awesome!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I really enjoy living in this community! The location is very convenient to shopping, entertainment and the highway, also the office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have been living here for over 8 years now. The apartment layout is spacious and simply gorgeous. Maintenance and staff are professional & friendly. Overall, one of the best neighborhoods located in the University area :)

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Ashley Court is great place to live. Every issue I’ve had over the past four years was taken seriously and corrected on a timely basis. It is a good feeling to know that my residency is valued! Thank you so much!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

We're pretty happy here. We didn't realize that the building we chose was a slightly different model than the show room, which was a little disappointing. There was no fireplace and the guest bathroom didn't have any cabinets or counter space. However, it's not been a big deal. I like how secluded the neighborhood is and it's incredibly close to pretty much anything you would need. Also, the apartments are huge!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

There is dog poop everywhere , including the dog park, and there are never any poop bags at the stations. The recycling is overflowing to the point that wild animals have gotten into it and strewn trash everywhere . When brought to the attention of management I was told that maintenance would look into it, yet nothing was done and the issue is worse now.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

It’s good. But please put some more street lights, it is too dark. Unable to walk during night time. Also revised rent is comparatively high from other communities

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I am satisfied with Ashley Court Apartment. Although I’m not really satisfied about the trash . I think they should have two persons to pick them instead of one and allow us more than 2 bags . We should not have to worry how many bags to take out . Other than else I’m sure going miss this place. Grocery store are 10mins away. The units Is a very spacious place and well behaved neighbors.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Good community, peaceful living, pleasant atmosphere, good staff, friendly, no noise, no disturbance, accessible to all places, good for everyone.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Great staff very nice and great customer service experience. The apartments are very big and lots of space. The neighborhood is nice and it’s minutes away from the highway

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Nice community, spacious apartment with storage, attentive staff. Prices are rising ($200 annual increases) I suspect due to proximity to public transportation.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

Just 2 weeks and love it here! Felt like I'm home since I came to see the place. Leasing office staff is amazing.. very helpful and made my move here from California easy.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

apartment is huge and specious! employees are wonderful, specially carolin is so sweet! everything is so close by and i love it here! i would recommand to my friends and family!!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at Ashley Court Apartments! I have lived here for a year and honestly it has been the best apartment living experience I have had thus far. The neighborhood is super quiet, my neighbors are quiet and cordial. The staff has been stellar. Any issue or concerns I have had, they have been attentive and acted on immediately. And the issues have been small and far between. The apartment itself is very spacious and reasonably in comparison to other properties in this area. All in all I would highly recommend if you are looking for a place to live in the North Charlotte area!

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

People in the office are always helpful and nice. Amenities and the apartment itself are alright but nothing spectacular. You can definitely do worse than living here. Overall decent value apartment.

Reply from Ashley Court Apartments

So far so good. Nothing to complain about in this community. I will say this though, Charlotte has a littering problem. I think the only solution to this littering problem is for residents to pick up the litter. That way we will be much less likely to litter in the first place.