Ashley Court Apartments

4.4

4.4

This was my first apartment and it’s been a great experience! Only thing I don’t like is valet trash rather not pay to leave it outside for the bugs to get close
Great game place to live in. Good maintenance team and friendly management team. The only negative I see is not having a proper play area for kids. We have a small play area next to the cliff. So limited use.
Would have liked to see if the dog park is maintained well during this time. Also would like to see the cut grass to be picked up than being left there on the grass itself
Good location. Close to the university and light rail. Close to grocery stores, gas station and interstate 85. Great place to walk in the evening. Great sister properties.
Love living here it’s a quiet community. The staff is nice and available for when you need help. Maintenance has a quick turn around if things go wrong in home. Would refer family and friends to live here.
I love this community! The apartments are very spacious and beautiful. Any concerns are always addressed in a timely manner by maintenance and the leasing office.
Great love our community nice and quiet clean great staff and property Mai trained excellent! Team Ashley Court you all ROCK! WEVE LIVED HERE 3 YRS NEVER HAD ISSUES VERY SAFE AS WELL
I love living in this community!! ....It's so peaceful and quiet!! 😃... This community is very clean and neat and they keep you posted with whatever is going on.
Great neighborhood great staff The prices of the apartments are affordable, the neighborhood is very clean. It’s very quiet also out here. Everything is great never had any problems
So far so good! The blinds in my apartment needs to be replaced, but other than that it’s a nice and quieter environment and so far I have no complaints.