I have lived here for almost a 1yr. And a half. Great service with office and maintenance. There's been a few good neighbors and a few bad no ones perfect. Ashwood has been really good to me and I appreciate that.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I love my apartment! The neighborhood is great and the staff is so nice! They have answered all of my questions and made sure moving in here was as painless as possible. I cannot complain.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The amenities are nice, the apartment spacious, and the neighbors are friendly. This coupled with the fact it's right down the road from MTSU and it's a great place to live.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The day we moved in there was an error with the apartment we were supposed to move into. It was no one's fault, just a computer mishap that they fixed. They managed to move me and my significant other into a much better apartment for a discounted price because of the misunderstanding. They really made us feel wanted and they were so kind when they helped us! I really love the staff here not to mention the amenities they offer. The neighborhood is so close to school and I genuinely feel safe here! Our experience has been amazing with Ashwood Cove!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Everything is smooth from what I see. Grounds are always clean and there are always good events going on. I feel like staff does really good at taking care of things.

It have been amazing! Better than expected! The staff has been nothing but helpful! And the community is so taken care of! It has been an amazing first place to live!

Great location and community! Neighbors are great! Parking is a little crowded and wish the dog park park got a little more attention at times! Overall however a wonderful place to live!

Excellent location. Good access to amenities. My only complaint is I wish the dog park was kept up more. I.E door to park is broken. Chair is broken as well. Sometimes no bags

This area is quit we had a few problems moving in but they are now resolved and I don’t have as much problems other then the parking is horrible

It’s been really good living here! Every one had been extremely friendly with us from the staff to the neighbors! There is always an activity going on and it’s been great so far!

The apartment is nice, there are a few minor flaws but besides that, this place is a good first apartment home. Also everyone in the office is super nice and helpful

Love it here there are always activities in the community for all ages! The Managers are always very helpful as well as the maintenance staff!

A few of our neighbors seem not very friendly, cars broken into pretty frequently. So far not really a great experience. Giving it more time though.

I don't have much to say I do feel at home here and I've enjoyed the view of everything except for the rent it's too expensive but that's life and I hope that's not ground for eviction for saying that because people like me cannot live in this area without help.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

The entire ashwood cove staff is amazing always willing to help and go above and beyond. From my very first time coming in for a visit everyone has been very welcoming

Reply from Ashwood Cove

So far my residence has been ok. It's been a challenge to get used to apartment life. Everyone on my side of the building keeps to themselves.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I am in living here because of the location. MTSU is nearby and is a great commute to certain folks. Also my job is like 8 minutes away from here. We live in the center of the city as well.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

it's quiet for the most part. The only downfall that it has is that when you need maintenance done they do it but they don't do it well. our bathroom sink has leaked for a year they have come to fix it three or four different times but it still leaks it's not even a leak now it's a full-on pour. we now have to turn off our cold water so that it doesn't leak the entire day.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Pros Little to no bugs. Spacious. Pool is nice. They added a lot to the gym, so the gym is very nice. They keep the amenities clean. Maintenance is quick. Cons The appliances are awful (our dishwasher is now used as a drying rack). It said microwaves were included in the amenities and I still had to buy my own. There are no cameras or lights around the buildings, so if your car gets vandalized they get away with it (but their office and gym are under camera surveillance). Dryer needs 2 cycles to dry fully (that's like 4 hrs). Rent is too high, and they're raising it!!

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Great maintenance and office staff they are very responsive and helpful with all concerns. They offer efficient and thorough assistance with everything.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Im new to the community but soo far im loving everything. The management has been more then accommodating with helping me move in and any concerns ive had soo far about that. Also i met some of the residents at a recent event and they were very hospitable to me and my family

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I've been loving it here. Unfortunately, I havent been able to attend any events either due to school or work but hopefully one of these days I will.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

Our neighbors are super friendly, and the neighborhood is nice and clean. I love the sense of community here. There is always cool events going on where you have the chance to meet others and have a great time.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

I like living here. It’s nice and I feel safe. Plus the maintenance guys and the people in the office that I’ve talked to are nice and friendly.

Reply from Ashwood Cove

It’s an Awesome place to live!! The staff is Amazing!! They do so much for their residents!! We are a friendly neighborhood!! We have 2 amazing pools. An Awesome cares team!!