Assembly Alexandria

Just moved in but like it so far. A little expensive but the apartment itself is nice. Lots of space and easy to walk everywhere to get something. Will better update moving forward
Parking garage needs to be clean. To much garbage around. Hallways needs some painting. Location is great. Price is affordable. Staff is very kind
Very attentive personnel. I cannot stress enough the level of help they have provided. The only downside is that they don’t have hardwood floors. 😑
I’ve loved living at Assembly! The amenities are great (business center, shuttle to metro, Amazon Hub) and I couldn’t be happier with my apartment itself.
We came in an appointment at 4 pm and we met with Anthony and he was right on time. We told him what we were looking for and he showed us a few units and we picked one right away. It was a pretty easy choice since I did my research ahead of time. Looks like a nice community to live in and looking forward to checking out all the sights in the area.
Overall a decent experience living here. Rent is pricey but it’s expected for the area. I feel generally safe here. Clean environment. Maintenance responds quickly.
Great staff. They are quick to respond to concerns and complaints. They are courteous and respectful. I would recommend this apartment complex to anyone.
A quiet community and made Nas answers request in a timely fashion. The management and office staffs are friendly and personable. I love did they accept packages in the Amazon hub.
We love living in Assembly! You can walk to the nearby trails and park (Holmes Run), and there are always enough parking spots. Noise is kept to a minimum and the elevators are almost always vacant. The space in the apartment is truly exceptional, and the layout is perfect for our needs (we especially love the fireplace and mounted TV above the wall). The dual balconies are just an added bonus for us, too! We love the community events as well like vegan cooking lessons and (free) yoga with Dawn! The only drawbacks are that we would like to have the option to opt out of the garage parking, and we would prefer to have a slightly more busy community/metro-accessible (but for the price, this is truly such a wonderful fit for us and a great deal). We searched for about 10 months to find our perfect home and are thrilled to say we have finally found it at Assembly!
I’m very happy living at this Community because everything fills all my expectations and comfort The Customer Service was perfect and great