Rats in the parking garage. Trash not picked up on a daily basis like it used to be. Office no longer holds packages for tenants so items have been stolen.

Apartments are nice enough. Don't have a sunroom so the energy bill isn't too crazy in the winter. We've had a history of pest problems however and the garbage situation is pretty bad due to smells and general unsightliness. Overall not a bad place to live, but there's a lot of room for improvement.

When I first moved in, I would have rated it a 4. Good location and good floor space. Over last 6 months, things have dramatically declined-all of this trash started to accumulate, then rats moved in and things have been awful since then.

I have no major issues, outside of some residents being a little immature with leaving trash in the trash room or even on the elevator. But property managers do their best with what we are working with. I will probably renew my lease if I don't buy a house

Only a few minor inconveniences since I moved here 1.5 years ago. Overall, a great living experience. The parking is great and maintenance is responsive.

I enjoy living here. The staff is great and most neighbors are friendly. The community is descent and mainly quiet. A few cosmetic updates will make it even better. Residents should clean up after their dogs, no one likes an unpleasant surprise.

Everyone at the office is very nice and they regularly clean the buildings, but I do wish they cleaned the hallways more often and vented the trashrooms because they stink

My service request was neglected for 2 weeks, I should have not renewed my lease. I was really disappointed. We need cleaning maintenance to prevent diseases.

The garage floods constantly, the gym equipment is broken often , the front window was broken by a rock and the biggest issue is finding parking late at night

I like the apartments, though I would renovate the washer and dryer still as they're on the small side. Also the appliances are starting to give out as well ie garbage disposal

Hopefully it gets better with the new management. Things really need an upgrade I’ve been living here for about two years and it hasn’t been the best.

The community needs to be kept cleaner and the lighting, specifically in the stairwells is poor. The trash is poorly managed, dog poop bags aren't available at the poop cans, the stairwells are dirty and poorly lit. The door next to P2 entrance is not secure. I respectfully request that management regularly inform all vehicle operators of the importance of correctly parking in spaces outside of the garage. After fair notice and determing legality, please tow vehicles or advise the towing company to tow improperly parked vehicles in non paid spaces outside of garages for actions such as blocking sidewalks. Without a barrier many drivers pull or back into spaces until their tires stop and leave their car or truck bed blocking a significant portion of the sidewalk.

The place is clean and the workers here are nice. There's just a few spots that really show its age. I know they are updating a lot and I'm sure they will get to the old stuff that needs to be updated

Overall, I enjoy living at Assembly Alexandria. There has been several occasions when I’ve seen mice inside the garage. Also some pet owners refuse to pick up after there pets.. even in the elevator of the building. However, most days I still enjoy living here. Staff is friendly and any issues we’ve had with maintenance has been resolved in a short amount of time.

The community is taken care of fairly well. The location is great and so is the staff. It's fairly quiet and very convenient to the interstate.