Assembly Alexandria

We just moved in. The staff is very friendly and good experience so far. We just moved in. The staff is very friendly and good experience so far.
We have really enjoyed living here. For the most part, the community is lovely and the employees are friendly and know us by name. There are some issues with cleanliness, particularly in the stairwells, hallways, garages and garbage areas.
Like living here no complaints but there is room and needs to be a lot of upgrades done with amenities and apartment living. Not really a noisy complex staff is very great.
Apartments are beautiful, management has gone down since we’ve moved in last November. Maintenance issues take forever to get fixed . Prices are great until they want you renew
Good value overall, but I had to call maintenance out 5+ times to fix a single problem because the first time they showed up but didn't fix it and the next three times (over the course of ~2 weeks) they just ignored requests, made in person, on the portal, and by phone.
The staff here was very helpful to me on my arrival date. They showed me 3 apartments in one day i felt bad making that young lady walk around so much but it was very helpful. I hope the staff have the same energy through out my stay living here.
I have had a great experience with my recent move in. The leasing staff is very professional and the maintenance staff responded to my service request promptly!
I have been in my new apartment for two days so far and it has been wonderful. I do have to keep one star to myself as there are minor issues but that will happen almost anywhere. At far as quality and location I couldn’t believe you would find a better place to call home at this current price. I look forward to the coming year and all the new experiences to be had!
The apartment needs to be updated, I have way too many maintenance concerns. The staff in the leasing office are helpful though. I just wish my apartment didn’t seem so run down.
The apartments are nice, but there are downsides. The parking garages smell like trash 24/7. There are often bugs. I have a friend in another building who has had a pipe burst. The car wash area is not good. The dog park area is often out of poop bags. The office isn't great at responding to emails or answering phone calls.