We are not at all happy with this hoax that some residents see us. By letting people live so easily in such ordinary people and with such bad points of disrepute ... and let's not even talk about security because it does not exist ...

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The apartment is super spacious. Gives me and my family so much room to decorate abd move around. Community amenities are fantastic. Staff are reliable. Can't complain!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

My experience was smooth and easy no hassles. Everything was awesome!! The staff was great especially Alexys!!! She helped me through the entire process. The property is so beautiful. It's very quiet. Everything is accessible!!!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Amazing place to live. The staff are friendly and kind they are timely. Maintenance are on time. Great people live here. Fun place to be, come check it out.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The managment staff is great, the amenities are wonderful. But the system they have for the trash is horrible. Although the trash is picked up, the walkways are disgusting. I had to personally scrub our entire walkway twice. I did take pictures and show it to management as of yet, no one has come to clean the walkway. Also the way they have maintenance order for repairs take it least 7 to 10 days for completion of simple issue.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

There's a reason why I renewed. Best place to live in South Florida with the best amenities . I plan on living here until they get tired of me

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The apartment is very nice and clean. My biggest was having extra space because I wanted space for a dining room and a living and I got both which I love

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

We love it here so far! Wendy was awesome! Immediately during our tour we knew we wanted this to be our new home and felt at ease. I have two children, so the fact that all the women in the office are excited for that brings me joy.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Get better security. I called security 4 times at 6am because the gate to the pool was locked and got now answer, and couldn’t leave a message. Then I saw a older lady who I thought was a resident and when I asked her how she got in, she said she jumped the gate! Seriously. Clearly she didn’t live on the property, so clearly better security is a must, and why if the pool hours are from dawn to dusk and wasn’t the pool open at 6 AM.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The office tries to set up neighborhood events but they are always a flop. No effort is put into them at all. Recently spoke to the new maintenance man about the little "game" he has been playing with the doggy waste bags. Since someone has been stealing all the bags, he found it funny to place a note saying " I know who you are" on all waste stations. While there is trash everywhere, he could be spending his time better.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Is nice but overpriced for what it is. Concrete floor in second and third floor make it look cheap and is always dirty. Stairs that go to parking are always dirty. Apartment is very dark and small. A 3 bedroom is really tight. Master walking closet is tiny for a couple. I hate the trash system here to put the trash im front of your door. Also my daughter got really sick one day after passing next to some people sitting at the lake smoking something outside.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

the only thing that bother me is the trash system all over the floor and long time without pick it up.. And some ants around the appartment

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Tenants are dirty and there is no grounds keeper, security is not so good, police here a lot, security gate does not work properly for almost 2 yrs, wait almost two weeks to get air filter changed, still waiting for them to fix front door.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I love living here the front office is very nice and respectful. The trash man comes on time never have to worry about throwing the trash. Clean quiet environment.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Love this place It's a great safe community to live. The pool is amazing the property managers so friendly I'm super happy to be a part of the community

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The community is beautiful but the lack of security doing their job and the office not taking complaints serious is the only down fall of living here.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Just moved in a couple days for my birthday and everything is amazing! The high ceilings on the 3rd floor is exactly what I’ve been looking for and the kitchen design is beautiful. I love my new apt

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Thus far marvelous, the process was seamless, the community is magnificent the pool area, parking is plenty, I believe I have truly found my new home

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

While I just moved in, my experience with the resident has been great so far Angnes was great with helping me get everything all ready to move as it was on short notice but she figured it out for me and I'm so grateful for her help!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

This community is one of the best places I've ever lived in the staff is amazing and caring. They actually listen will always try their best to help you. The staff is all around nice and family oriented. The amenities are amazing there is always something to do!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Fire alarm was going off every night at 2am at one point. It has since been fixed however residents in that building were never acknowledged when making rental requests for that month. Beautiful apartments.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Apartments are great except we been fighting ants the whole year we been staying here .Outside of that it’s been great,feeling safe and happy

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

One Star less than perfect, simply because there needs to be more chemical pressure washing cleaning of pavers directly in front of apts, when trash bags are placed for disposal, sometimes tenants have more than 1 bag to dispose of and cannot place entirely inside the provided containers. These services need to include garage areas because we pay more for these storage places, it's only right to keep these areas in pristine conditions. Otherwise this place is great to reside in.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Hoping it improves but not really satisfied. Issues with apartment services and the management staff. Security and safety is a issue for me

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I love my new apartment but I cannot give 5 stars currently because there are things that could improve this community greatly. For example there should be stations with garbage cans and bags for people to use to encourage picking up their pet's waste. Unfortunately it seems like a lot of the residents with pets do not pick up after their pets. This policy needs to be enforced. Also, residents leave trash in the common areas and in the halls which encourages pest issues. Rules need to be enforced strictly. There have been emails also about security improvements however I have not once seen anyone walking in the community. The only time I have seen any security person recently was a lady who was just sitting around on the cart in the parking watching her phone. Perhaps holding a monthly meeting were management and residents can discuss such issues and work together could help.