Need some improvements with the cleanliness and more security....too much of any and anybody moving up in the com ppl lex and destroying it.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I'm very much enjoying living here. Its quiet and has wonderful amenities. I feel safe where I live and appreciate the communication by the staff regarding things happening in the community.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Great place to live. Love all the amenities. Great to have garbagevpickup every day. Security driving around great feature. Place where I can print out documents if I need it . Wonderful gym

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Nice and quiet complex! Friendly people. I only have a couple of complaints, one is more dog bag stations. The second is the addresses can be a bit skewed sometimes. When I have visitors I have to give them the complex address and direct from there, not my physical address. Not a big deal though.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Love the condo...just a few minor pet peeves with trash pickup procedures. But overall love the community. The amenities are out of this world! It feels like you are living at a resort.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Great community staff is very helpful and the compound was always clean close proximity to a lot of stores and businesses close to the highway very quiet and friendly neighbors

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

My experience is grateful with the common.. it’s a great place and beautiful zone, I am satisfied with the attention, thank you so much for all

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Community well Taken Care Of...Security,Car Park,Pool,Office... A well thought out Plan for Renters...Having Fun and Loving My New Home.....

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Overall property is amazing, Not a 5 star only because I thought the security gate was locked, but the gate is open access. Disappointed because lower cost apartment has actual security gate.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

This is the worst apartment community I've ever lived between the literate tow truck driver who makes his own rules and the trashy people they have renting I'm trying to figure out if I'm living in the project or a "gated apartment community" overpriced projects

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Disappointed with my community! Sorry I don’t have any nice things to say only that my car was towed without any warning & there’s no parking spaces ever! Garbage around the area Too!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Beautiful place. Wow! Weight room, pool, lounge, rooms.. they’re beautiful. If you want a luxurious place to live, this is an incredible option. better than the pictures make it look as well!! Excited to be living here. The location is nice too. Publix, wall mart, Office Depot and many good places are close.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

It’s ok to live here the rent is pretty high though wish it could be a little cheaper but hey it’s florida I really don’t have any issues an I don’t plan on moving anytime soon

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Living at the Atlantic has been paradise for us! Having the dog park and friendly puppy neighbors makes our life and our dogs lives much happier! The pool and hot tub area always have a friendly face to chat with and maintenance is readily available!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The amenities are wonderful and the location is great. I would like the hallways and pool cleaned more often. Overall this is a great place to live and feel comfortable.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

It's a wonderful place though I wish the dumpster was on both sides of the community so I dont have to drive when I have a lot of trash accumulating though its manly since we just moved in but overall lovely community

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Beautiful and peaceful environment. The office staff is amazing. Not to mention the luxurious living. My family and i are very happy we made this decision

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

We've only just begun the move-in process but everything has been going great! Our neighbors are kind, neighborhood clean and quiet. It's so much better than we could have ever expected!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Great amenities although since the campus has Security can keep them open longer to please working class residents. Can use more Security as there is are freeze tappers amongst us here making it harder to give the children a better life.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Amenities are jice but once you move in the experience is not so pleasant as garbage bags and containers are in feont of the apartments, apartment has very limited space for dining table. Dangerous neighborhood.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Living is great always clean have many things to do here from pool to watching a movies very quiet and peaceful place to live inside my apartment is beautiful

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I’ve just renewed my lease and they was understanding they met my needs and also extend help if I had further questions I live this place this is truly my home

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Great community. The amenities are great. I just wish the theater room was accessible after hours. But I really enjoy living here and would recommend.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I've been living here for over a year now &getting ready to renew!! This place have all the amenities you need & more!! If I could rate this place 10 stars I would.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Still haven’t been able to get a working key fob for amenities. & would like if office would answer more calls rather than letting it go to vm. Otherwise place is great! Love this place is dog friendly!