So far, so good. Until now (one week) everything run very smooth, the unit is very quiet, our apartment was delivery without any major problem like a brand new unit. We love it and we are so happy to be here :)

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

We love it so far it makes us feel like where finally home and we are very thankful beautiful apartment my resident experience has be good no complaints

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

In general it is great. There is a great view and good environment. Sometimes finding a parking spot is annoying. Game room should be updated.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I moved here in March and I have no complaints. The amenities are very nice. I use the gym and hot tub most of the time but they also have a movie theater and a game room as well. The staff are also very nice and helpful

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Great place to live, awesome amenities quiet peaceful! Great place to longe around. Awesome pool! Feels like you’re on vacation all the time!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

So far so good! I have been a resident for over 6 months and I absolutely love my neighborhood, community overall. Staff here is professional and courteous. I look forward to residing here for some time.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

My Apartment has all the major high end appliances. It is very modern and caters to my needs. The environment is very clean and welcoming. Residents are very quiet and respectful. I love my apartment complex workers they are always there to help and the office staff are always there to answer your calls and cater to your needs.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The new management is a million times better than the previous. They are very responsive and helpful. We have been here since October of 2017 and can confidently say that things have gotten alot better here since the new group in the front office took over. The community feels safe and we don't have any issues or complaints.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Great place but need some security during pool hours...management should be more selective at did more screening regarding who's approved for an apartment

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Beautiful complex, amenities to die for. Maintenance of complex kept up to date. Could do some things differently, but other than that love living here.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I moved to this community because it was new and the amenities were outstanding. Since that time, the property (at least in my building) has begun to look like a typical apartment complex. There is nothing luxury about walking outside and viewing garbage strewn about, amenities that are no longer accessible, or the property in disrepair. I am hoping it gets better because it is central to everything I do in my life and I would hate to have to relocate after only 1 year.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

My experience has gotten a lot better over the last few months. The staff is extremely helpful and the amenities are always clean! Whenever I need something fixed in the apartment they help me out and are super friendly!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Nice amenities but the apartment have a problem with the dining table space is too small. Staff never called back with answer for an issue we have. No interest on current residents.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I Love the apartment complex itself and everything it offers! If I could make changes parking would be number one priority because I have to park very far from my building if I come home after 7 pm. I also wish we more gated so not just anyone could pull in here unless they are a delivery service. But other than that I love my home❤️

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

We were among the first residents to move in to the community back in September of 2017 and we are still around due to it being one of the better places we have lived at. The community is still very new and has great amenities.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Just too much unclean tenants...and noisy in building 19....but otherwise it's a beautiful community and a lovely staff always ready to help

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I absolutely love living here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They do all they can to make sure my experience here is unforgettable. The amenities here are second to none. They have a theater room; pool; fitness center; and resort style pool.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I love living here it’s peaceful area is clean I don’t have a problem with my guest parking when something breaks they come fix fast they are reasonable

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Convenient location. Responsive management. They need to add more trash cans and dog stations around the community as due to the lack of these people just throw their trash around and don’t pick up after their dog.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Beautiful community and pretty peaceful. A couple of the neighbors are a pain but it’s livable lol. They have a gorgeous swimming pool area and sunsets on the balcony are heavenly.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

If has been good now that there is new staff. The community has been kept clean and the grounds are always without trash. The movies on Sunday’s

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I've been living here for 9 months & by far the best moving decision I have made! From all the different amenities to all the different festivities.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Gorgeous and amazing place to live! All the amenities are very clean management was very helpful. Very convenient close to shopping area Turpike and I95

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

It's nice and new. The amenities are great when available. The parking situation isn't the best. and sometimes things could be cleaner in the common areas.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I absolutely love this place the staff is always friendly and helpful I have access to the gym 24/7 which is very convenient for me especially with my work schedule and I feel very comfortable and safe in my apartment