Excelente location, close to the airport and soon to the soccer field for Inter Miami CF! In front of the commercial blvrd has every store close to you.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

This is the worst apartment community I've ever lived between the literate tow truck driver who makes his own rules and the trashy people they have renting I'm trying to figure out if I'm living in the project or a "gated apartment community" overpriced projects

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Atlantic cypress creek apartments is a wonderful community with great amenities. Staff is very friendly and prompt to any needs of the residents. I personally enjoy the swimming pool along with jacuzzi doing the evening hours.....very refreshing after a long day at work. Thank you Atlantic for making me feel right at home!

The expereince hee has been mixed , I live on the first floor yet I hear my neigbors making noise at 2 am in the morming. Furthermore the grass needs manicuring more often and the workout equipment needs checking more often. Other than ita okay to live but over priced due to the neihborhood.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Comfortable resort style living i have been here almost from the beginning when these apartments were built.. I love it here . The gate not being secured is my only issue, which was promised to be taken care of into a tenant entry gate accessible only

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The best place to live in Ft. Lauderdale, the amenities are top of the top, the management team are always taking care of the residents needs.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Great apartment community but needs better security at night. Absolutely love the amenities especially the pool and movie theater. My cat loves the lake in the back. Great view

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

With summer being present, the neighborhood children have made living here in uncomfortable and pretty loud however when school is in things seem to quite down a bit. Management is working hard to get a handle on things overall.

The property maintenance has gone downhill. Maintenance guys do not maintain the hallways anymore. Tenants do not put out their garbage properly

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I like living here at The Atlantic with a few exceptions to the upkeep and maintenance of the premises. I feel this location will be so much better if there's more focus on Security, cleaning of common areas. If The Atlantic will improve in these areas, then no one will ever want to leave this place.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

I like my apartment and the community very much. The kitchen is big, as well the bedrooms. There enough light. I hope my live here Will be good.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

It’s the best community I’ve stay on my experience so far been great and my neighbor is very welcoming and friendly and the staff it’s very friendly also.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Good environment but some of the staff is very rude and unhelpful. Claims like ink refill for printers can take up to a week to be handled. Moving in I got ants on the master and some stains on the walls.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

It’s a beautiful property and the leasing staff is awesome! However, if the people who live here cared more it would be easy to maintain it’s beauty! My one complaint would be to pressure clean the stairs, exterior ceilings and hallways because of the spiders and spiderwebs.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Is nice over here but the noise upstairs is really loud plus is big spider red antenna and different type restaurants of insects in the unit

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Though the apartments may look modern and new from the outside, the living experience does not match it. Crime is a major problem here. Constantly police are responding to car break ins and other issues. Neighbors do not respect the property and cause damage, and liter all over. Landscaping is barely kept up with. The grass is a good half foot before it gets cut. Neighbors are extremely noisy at al hours of the day/night. Management does nothing to reported noise complaints or issues. I can not wait until I can move out.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Atlantic Cypress Creek is a beautiful place to live. There are minor things that can be fixed, but over all I really enjoy living here. This place feels like home.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Finally getting a maintenance staff is nice, but let's do something about those unsupervised children in the computer lab who love to watch Fortnite videos. I would be great to have a working printer in the lab as well.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Leash laws not being obeyed, neighbors throwing bleach on my patio, cars broken into several times a week for the last few months, dog poop everywhere, fearing for my sons safety due to dogs offleash without owners around and neighbors stating they have guns to intimidate me. Rent is too expensive to feel like I live in allapattah (in Miami, look it up if you dont know it. It's in the TV show Cops a lot)

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The apartment and amenities are great. The staff is very helpful as well but are hard to get a hold of when calling on the phone. Water is workout room is consistently out as well, maintenance needs to be more attentive of that.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

We are not at all happy with this hoax that some residents see us. By letting people live so easily in such ordinary people and with such bad points of disrepute ... and let's not even talk about security because it does not exist ...

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The apartment is super spacious. Gives me and my family so much room to decorate abd move around. Community amenities are fantastic. Staff are reliable. Can't complain!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

My experience was smooth and easy no hassles. Everything was awesome!! The staff was great especially Alexys!!! She helped me through the entire process. The property is so beautiful. It's very quiet. Everything is accessible!!!

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

Amazing place to live. The staff are friendly and kind they are timely. Maintenance are on time. Great people live here. Fun place to be, come check it out.

Reply from Atlantic Cypress Creek

The managment staff is great, the amenities are wonderful. But the system they have for the trash is horrible. Although the trash is picked up, the walkways are disgusting. I had to personally scrub our entire walkway twice. I did take pictures and show it to management as of yet, no one has come to clean the walkway. Also the way they have maintenance order for repairs take it least 7 to 10 days for completion of simple issue.