Aurelien

4.6

4.6

The most beautiful building with great amenities. The staff are all extremely nice and welcoming. One of my favorite parts is the sunset each night I can see from my unit.
Amazing management, staff, and community. Amenities are top of the line and the smell in the hallways makes it feel like building just opened yesterday. Parking garage is convenient and safe access.
Moving in was easy and everyone was very helpful. We were asked to move parking spaces because of double booking and the balcony's aren't finished although we were promised they would be before move in. Disappointed in the construction still occurring but nothing to be super upset about.
The leasing staff have been amazing but the living circumstances due to construction has been very tough and its a huge issue. Other than that the community has been great
The community here is extremely friendly. On the day I moved in, I didn’t know where some of the building features were, but everyone went out of their way to lend a hand. The welcome package when we arrived was very generous too.
It’s been over a week since I moved in and I’m loving it so far!! Everything is super convenient and the customer service is incredible. Lola and Lauren have been very attentive and responsive to my questions. The only pain point I would say is the occasional drilling that I hear during the day due to the balcony construction but it’s infrequent enough that it doesn’t bother me too much. Overall, I’m really impressed!
Really enjoying it so far. Everything has been clean and easy to use. Looking forward to the next year at our new apartment and the building
Maintenance is great, rest of staff not so much. Unhappy with construction in this building. People living here are extremely intolerable. Amenities are great.
Coming up on 6 months living here. Love it so much! The amenities are amazing and I’ve had so much fun going to the pool on hot days. Shoutout to Andre. He’s the best.
Nice place to live with good people at the front desk and management is prompt to responds well maintained and nice amenities - recommend to all