I can frequently hear my neighbors dogs in my bedroom with all doors closed. When I work from home and am on the phone, my colleagues can hear these dogs barking. It is disappointing that such a nice building has thin walls...

The best living experience I've ever had. The amenities are start of the art, the staff is helpful as they are attentive and the building is always clean. Residents are respectful and friendly!

I just love the apartment, the staff at Aurelian and the super cool amenities and common areas. The maintenance requests are always answered super timely. It's such a wonderful place to call home!

Great community, friendly staff and fun resident events! I really feel as though Aurelien puts a lot of effort into making every resident feel as though they are a part of the community,

Everything is perfect as of know! The building is always clean, except some dogs wastes sometimes... We’re know awaiting the sun to enjoy the pool

Great place to live. Great amenities and location. -Aurelien Aurelien Aurelien Aurelien Aurelien Aurelien Aurelien Aurelien Aurelien Aurelien

The community and activities are great! The only negative is the terrible guest policy for common spaces (excludingthepool that makes sense)

So far the my experience has been good. At times it's seemed that their was a lack of staff but seemed to hire more recently. I would also suggest more frequently cleaning of common areas and hallways.

My experience has been great. The staff is extremely helpful and very welcoming. The amenities, both in my apartment and in the common areas, are second to none. The gym and the pool deck are absolutely fantastic.

Love the location and amenities. Like the printing, dry cleaning, and front desk and maintenance services. The package system needs work though, it’s a bit hectic and will report more packages than actually waiting for me in the package room. It’s frustrating bc I don’t have the time to dig through my emails and figure out when specifically something should arrive (especially when an order will ship out in multiple shipments)

Very friendly and helpful doorstaff and friendly neighbours. The paint on the unit was scuffs extremely easily and the Ac/heating is really loud.

Love the building and amenities. Have had some noise issues with neighbors which is always frustrating to deal with, but management is generally very responsive to any complaints

I have really enjoyed living in Aurlien. The pool and workout areas are great! I have also been mostly happy with our door people as well, the core group is great, seems that the secondary group changes every few months. The only feature I would like to have added is a steam room or sauna.

I would definitely recommend Aurelien to my friends. The staff is always willing to meet and resolve any issues. They have been very helpful. Our unit is a cozy 1 bedroom. You can barely hear your neighbors. We never hear them through the walls. The only noise you hear is when a pet is standing at its door. The amenities are top notch. I use the gym on the regular. The view is stunning and it is always clean. The cleaning crew is very hardworking. Maintenance is always attentive when you post an issue on the Aurelien app. The pool is a great place to spend the summer. It can get a bit crowded, especially when residents bring guests. But the cabanas and the grills are a great luxury that I can’t wait to utilize again this summer. Overall it’s been a great experience.

I really love this building. It’s in a great location -walking distance to River North and the Loop, good shopping in GC, etc. We’re also 3 blocks from both the brown and red lines. The staff are incredibly nice and helpful, and maintenance has never been an issue. While it’s a bit pricy, I feel like you make up for it with the great common spaces, gym, and other amenities. Not much to complain about at all. I’ve only had a positive experience.

It’s ok. The unit layout is suboptimal, there is a lot of space in the bathroom and hall way, and not a lot of closet or living room space. Seems less then ideal.

I enjoy living at Aurelien, it has been my favorite apartment building thus far. I can't wait till summer is here so that I can enjoy the pool and outdoor grills.

It’s been great! Staff is friendly and things get fixed on a timely manner. Beautiful place and amenities. Units are beautiful and spacious.

Awesome experience. Love the security with the door persons and elevator key system. Love the private rooms available on 31st floor and first floor. Great setup for Uber eats delivered to door.

Great building. Very friendly doormen. Great amenities including a nice gym with great views, work space, outdoor grills and a pool. Fast elevators.

The Aurelien is the best apt. bldg. we've ever lived in. The management & staff are exceptional, and the residents are friendly & professional. The building is maintained impeccably. We couldn't have selected a better place to live!

This is a very lively community, with extremely friendly neighbors and incredibly helpful staff. I would highly recommend this location to anyone.

The building is incredibly decorated and the amenities are awesome - I’m the biggest fan of the gym, steam shower and pool. On top of that, the staff does a great job of keeping the place very clean and launching creative resident events.

When you talk with or work with any of the staff here, you really understand they don't just get up and go to work everyday - but are happy to be here and always willing to go the extra step for at minimum comfortable, welcoming and reliable experience!

I believe it’s great to reward your community. After all, it is our satisfaction with our community that motivates us to continue being a productive part of society.