The amenities are my favorite part about living here! There are great spots for entertaining, relaxing, and studying! Overall, there is a beautiful and serene feel to the space.

We love it here! It's a more quiet neighborhood and people are very friendly. We plan to stay for awhile. Management and the staff are great as well.

Beautiful community! Units are well constructed and quiet. Staff is incredibly helpful and responsive. My move in could not have gone better. Really love it so far!

Love living in this building great amenities and service staff and ultimate best location. Super dog friendly as well which is a plus. The units have beautiful layouts and great views of the city

Location, location, location!! We love our beautiful corner unit here. The building is well designed, gorgeous amenities, the proximity to transportation and local eateries is perfect, and most importantly pet friendly. We love here that we renewed our lease for another year!

Everything about the building is great! The door staff and maintenance staff is friendly and helpful, and everything is so convenient at Aurelian.

Extremely well built apartment with plenty of body to it. Units are extremely quiet, amenities are top notch, everything is quality. Find this man at the poom

It is very clean and nice building. Amenities are great too! The people that work are very nice and helpfull. I just wish it was more of a soundproof because of the dogs barking. And it needs more control over the people bringing glass at the pool.

Great experience so far. Move in was easy and the leasing office was very helpful. Facilities are extremely nice as well. I would certainly recommend to a friend.

Amenities are nice and the front door and package room staff are great. Questionable management decisions though; fired one of the staff members for uncertain reasons.

Building is great, maintenance and paying rent is quick and easy but the residents are very obnoxious and rather noisy all throughout the day and night.

Great experience and love this building. Nice staff and very well maintained. Very happy living here just wish parking was slightly more reasonable

Very nice amenities! The staff was very friendly at move in and organized with information. Helpful recommendations. Really enjoying the top floor pool and social space!

Enjoy living here so far! The staff are friendly and the neighborhood is great. The amenities, especially the meditation room, are what drew me here.

Very happy with the building and community members. Andre and David at the front desk make it a point to say hello and make us feel welcome and at home. The amenities are fantastic. My only gripe is the pool is extremely crowded with non-resident guests on weekends during the summer.

Love the apartment. Love the amenities. Working with the management team can sometimes be great but also frustrating at times. Extremely inflexible.

I moved in on July 21st and have had a great experience thus far, the residents are super friendly and the staff is amazing as well. Living in The Aurelien is so convenient and we've loved it so far!

So been living here for over 2 years, since the building opened, and have loved it 99% of the time. Thus 1/2 star removed. I know no building can be 100% great but this is very close. Made some great friends and love that it is an active community! Great events for the residents too! The 1/2 point lost is for minor issues that I don't even name. Don't let that sway the decision to live here!

Love the building - staff and amenities are unbeatable. The location is ideal but not truly in a neighborhood, sort of the Gold Coast sort of River North.

We love living here! All of the staff is super helpful and extremely friendly. We love the apartment and the amenities that come with it it.

The Aurelien team is friendly, informative, and always willing to help from the first day you tour the community, through move-in, and every day after that. Thankful for all they do to make us feel at home!

Less than a week in and blow away by the property and amenities, the staff takes great care of the residents and the property is immaculate. A heavy/punching bag in the gym would earn that last star!

Great and easy move in! Front desk staff was incredibly helpful. Apartment is clean and nice. It’s been a very simple move in and I would recommend to friends

Great place here at the Aurelien. We love it here and so will you. Nice outdoor space. Pool is top notch. Appliances are modern. Washer/dryer is a a rather cheap appliance though

We have just moved here but we absolutely love it. The city is beautiful and the building makes us feel like we are on a vacation! We are super happy to have moved in. :)