Aurelien

Very nice, building with a premium feel. Friendly staff and doormen and women.......and the amenities speak for themselves! Convenient location.
My experience with the community has been amazing, my move was smooth and easy and everyone has been so nice to work with. The amenities are the best!
great place! highly recommend the building to anyone looking for a place in river north / gold coast. they layouts and space is better than others and great amenities!
Light, bright apartments! Pool and workout areas are beautiful. Front desk and printer, storage, package collection makes it easy to live here.
Great building - amazing amenities and friendly staff. The layouts are fantastic and I would highly recommend for anyone looking in the area.
I moved in just a few days ago, but I already love it here. The staff and residents are friendly and helpful. The apt finishes are gorgeous and sophisticated and I love the beautifully appointed common areas as well. It is the perfect place in a fantastic neighborhood with everything just outside your door.
So far this building is amazing with incredible staff and a great location. The amenities are beautiful and the units are so well taken care of.
Living here has been a great experience so far! The amenities are wonderful, the staff at the front desk are friendly, and I love having a package concierge system!
I moved into Aurelien last week and it’s been such a great experience already! Everyone I’ve met is so nice, the staff is very helpful, and there are tons of great dogs in the building, which I love :)
I’ve had a great experience so far, Lauren has been so helpful before and during my move into the building. The building and apartments are so updated.