We love living here! All of the staff is super helpful and extremely friendly. We love the apartment and the amenities that come with it it.

The Aurelien team is friendly, informative, and always willing to help from the first day you tour the community, through move-in, and every day after that. Thankful for all they do to make us feel at home!

Less than a week in and blow away by the property and amenities, the staff takes great care of the residents and the property is immaculate. A heavy/punching bag in the gym would earn that last star!

Great and easy move in! Front desk staff was incredibly helpful. Apartment is clean and nice. It’s been a very simple move in and I would recommend to friends

Great place here at the Aurelien. We love it here and so will you. Nice outdoor space. Pool is top notch. Appliances are modern. Washer/dryer is a a rather cheap appliance though

We have just moved here but we absolutely love it. The city is beautiful and the building makes us feel like we are on a vacation! We are super happy to have moved in. :)

Nice rooms and amenities but on the steep side. Good views from the rooftop and nice indoor and outdoor areas to host friends and or a gathering.

Aurelien is a beautiful place to live 1/ decoration and apartment are very modern 2/perfect amenities (gym club, pool, rooftop...) 3/ friendly doorman 4/ perfect neighborhood

I love the buildings amenities. They truly are the best I have seen in a leading building in Chicago. I also love the interior decor of the building.

Everything is very nice, staffs are very good especially Angel. Amenities are pretty clean as well as the pool and the fitness center. Enjoy to be there

This is an amazing building. You can’t beat the location, great amenities, friendly residents, and spacious/modern apartments. Would highly recommend to a friend.

Aurelien is a great community with amazing amenities! There are also frequent events for the residents which foster a closer sense of community!

Door staff is great, leasing office are not friendly. Neighbors can be mean/judgmental. Some parts of the neighborhood are safe and others are not at all. Ridiculous rules around pool and 4th floor area.

The building is always kept clean and the staff is incredibly helpful and nice. It's amazing to have so many amenities here. We're in our second year here and definitely don't want to leave!

Move in was a breeze, the welcome bundle was such a sweet gesture - yoga mats and tote bags, yes! After traveling for 6 weeks on the road, my fiance and I couldn't be happier to be HOME in our new apartment surrounded by such amazing staff and neighbors!

We love it here. The people are great the apartment is spectacular and our view is 10/10! We really can’t say how happy we are. It’s amazing!!

Community is beautiful and classy. A bit pricey for units themselves but if amenities are important --Aurelien delivers. Great location. Few issues with inexperienced maintenance staff

Aurelien is amazing! We have renewed our lease. Everyone that is part of the community cares and listens - any problems we have get solved ASAP.

I really enjoyed living here I’m on my second year the amenities are just so amazing and nothing else that I’ve seen can compare. The location has been perfect for me quiet part of the city but still right near everything. The staff is always friendly and whenever I need help they are quick to assist.

This building is in a great part of downtown Chicago, with everything accessible within walking distance. The building itself has various luxury amenities from community spaces to work in, relax and exercise in. More than any other building that I have lived in, Downtown Chicago. The staff are friendly, professional and personable. This is the most friendliest building as far as tenants and neighbors. We have no plans of moving any time soon, because we are very happy in this community,

Living at Aurelian has been wonderful so far! I have really enjoyed it. The events that are held are fun and great common slave areas. I would definitely recommend!

Positive experience with the staff. Maintenance issues are attended to ASAP. Building is always kept clean. Resident perks- discounts at places near by.

It’s been a great experience living at Aurelien! We have loved the friendliness and quick responses to our apartment needs through the app. We are happy to make the choice to live here!

Friendly, clean, beautiful community. The staff are very responsive to requests, maintenance issues are handled promptly, and feedback is requested on the work.

Everything has been great here. The building is beautiful, the location is great and the staff has been kind, responsive, quick to help and overall very wonderful!