Aurelien

4.7

4.7

Great building with amazing amenities. The staff is friendly and maintenance team is quick to help. Would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about living here.
We love living at the Aurelien! So much so that we convinced all our friends to live here too :) Thanks for making our apartment feel like home!
We have loved living here over the past year and a half! The management office is fantastic and we love the resident events that are put on.
I love living here except we’ve had a few issues with the apartment. Move in day there was a weird stench in the bedroom. The next day we realized it was coming from the pipes in the master bath. Even after being fixed there was still a lingering odor. Also we’ve had a issues with some appliances. One being the microwave. The light doesn’t always stay on which causes the microwave not to work. Overall though we’ve loved living here.
The building and facilities are superior. Everyone is very nice. Despite the goings-on of current times, there is a sense of community still.
Aurelien is a great building! I love it here! I would 100% recommend. All the staff is friendly and ammenities are great. It has been a great experience.
Happy to have moved to the aurelien! Great staff - very responsive and friendly. Great sense of community as well. The amenities are top-notch too
Clean building, great amenities, and friendly staff. I am greeted when I walk in the door. The neighborhood also feels very safe. Maintenance requests have been filled in a timely and professional manner.
So far everything has been great! The staff has been very helpful and the move in process was smooth. My dog is very quickly becoming a huge fan of the dog run!
Everyone from the front desk, leasing/management team, and the maintenance team here has been nothing but kind and helpful when moving in to my new apartment!!