Aurelien

4.7

4.7

The Aurelien is a very well maintained establishment that really cares about its residents. I have yet to have a negative experience here at the Aurelien. 10/10 recommend
Love the amenities and how helpful the community is!! Always feel like I can get the assistance I need right when I need it, which is great!
I have been living here for about 3 and a half months, and I could not love it more. The building had been great with COVID precautions while still making amenities available. Also the apartment is so spacious - only thing I would change is having a lake view instead.
So far, so good! I am loving my unit layout, the building, the amenities, and the location. I am looking forward to experiencing more of the amenities very soon. Great communication from the management team.
Moved in this past week and for not having seen the place prior to signing my lease, I'm very happy with my decision. The process with leasing was easy and they were happy to answer all of my questions. I'm really happy to be here!
Very friendly and welcoming! Very nice amenities and view. People in the building are very friendly. Love that it is a dog friendly building!
The professional staff at Aurelien make the process to rent and move in to a new apartment a breeze. They were prompt and helpful every step of the way!
Great location and building, very quick to respond to maintenance requests and questions. Amenities are limited and hoping now that restrictions are lifting we can start to access the spa rooms and rooftop amenities on a regular basis.
It’s been amazing so far. The amenities are perfect and the apartments are gorgeous. We love living here. We also love how safe the community it with their covid policies.
We just moved in this week and have been amazed with the quality of living here in this building. It is such an amazing place to live, all our family is jealous