The door staff is wonderful and always friendly. I feel very safe with them here. Sometimes the leasing office can be tough to deal with, they don't like going out of their way to help the tenants.

Good place to live that is safe and clean with helpful staff. Very happy I live here and would recommend to anyone who is looking for a modern building with great amenities

This is our third year in Chicago and we could not love our Resident community and neighborhood more. It has been wonderful living at the Aurelien and we plan to stay for years to come!

The building and amenities are great. Many staff members have come and go and the residents can be very loud at times but overall an okay place to live

Terrible. The building itself is absolutely beautiful but the management of the building could not be any worse. I think that stems from the leadership and Lola who have little concern for the happiness of the residents themselves.

Reply from Aurelien

Great place to live. There is a 140 character minimum to make this review count. You must have at least 140 characters ( 140 character minimum)

We have truly enjoyed the past 1.5 years here at Aurelien and just signed another year lease. the property is very well maintained and the staff is great!

Overall a great experience. The new app doesn’t allow splitting rent which is kind of an issue, but otherwise maintenance is very fast and staff is nice.

Everyone here is very friendly and the apartment building is well kept. Clean, gorgeous and a great environment to live in! This is a great place to live!

Love the beautiful amenities of the Aurelien. Spotless, elegant and highly usable common spaces. Door staff deserve an extra large shout out--especially Andre!

Amenities are amazing, staff is very nice, maintenance is super fast. Dry cleaning on site is very convenient. Package concierge makes picking up packages easy

It is great living here. We love the amenities and our apartment. I love all the pet friendly amenities and people as well. Wish our rent didn’t increase by almost 200 a month though.

Aurelien is great! Amazing management and staff. We renewed our lease for the second year and see ourselves staying a third. Apartments are spacious and great floor plans.

We’ve really enjoyed living at the Aurelien - from the staff, to the great amenities, everything has been wonderful! The neighborhood is beautiful.

My experience at the Aurelien has been amazing. I've been here about 2.5 years now. Love the dog/pet friendly environment and all of the amenities! Also, there are always fun events going on around the building.

Front desk team is super friendly and professional. Maintenance request are solved quickly. It would be great to have barbells added to the gym.

The location is great. The size of the apartment is on the larger size, but I must say that I'm very disappointed with the fact that it is almost impossible to cook at home since the stove fan is basically non existent. Also I think the workout room is a phenomenal size with a horrible layout. The weight area is so small only two people can workout comfortably, while there is an enormous amount of room not used.

The amenities are my favorite part about living here! There are great spots for entertaining, relaxing, and studying! Overall, there is a beautiful and serene feel to the space.

We love it here! It's a more quiet neighborhood and people are very friendly. We plan to stay for awhile. Management and the staff are great as well.

Beautiful community! Units are well constructed and quiet. Staff is incredibly helpful and responsive. My move in could not have gone better. Really love it so far!

Love living in this building great amenities and service staff and ultimate best location. Super dog friendly as well which is a plus. The units have beautiful layouts and great views of the city

Location, location, location!! We love our beautiful corner unit here. The building is well designed, gorgeous amenities, the proximity to transportation and local eateries is perfect, and most importantly pet friendly. We love here that we renewed our lease for another year!

Everything about the building is great! The door staff and maintenance staff is friendly and helpful, and everything is so convenient at Aurelian.

Extremely well built apartment with plenty of body to it. Units are extremely quiet, amenities are top notch, everything is quality. Find this man at the poom

It is very clean and nice building. Amenities are great too! The people that work are very nice and helpfull. I just wish it was more of a soundproof because of the dogs barking. And it needs more control over the people bringing glass at the pool.