Overall a great experience. The new app doesn’t allow splitting rent which is kind of an issue, but otherwise maintenance is very fast and staff is nice.

Everyone here is very friendly and the apartment building is well kept. Clean, gorgeous and a great environment to live in! This is a great place to live!

Love the beautiful amenities of the Aurelien. Spotless, elegant and highly usable common spaces. Door staff deserve an extra large shout out--especially Andre!

Amenities are amazing, staff is very nice, maintenance is super fast. Dry cleaning on site is very convenient. Package concierge makes picking up packages easy

It is great living here. We love the amenities and our apartment. I love all the pet friendly amenities and people as well. Wish our rent didn’t increase by almost 200 a month though.

Aurelien is great! Amazing management and staff. We renewed our lease for the second year and see ourselves staying a third. Apartments are spacious and great floor plans.

We’ve really enjoyed living at the Aurelien - from the staff, to the great amenities, everything has been wonderful! The neighborhood is beautiful.

My experience at the Aurelien has been amazing. I've been here about 2.5 years now. Love the dog/pet friendly environment and all of the amenities! Also, there are always fun events going on around the building.

Front desk team is super friendly and professional. Maintenance request are solved quickly. It would be great to have barbells added to the gym.

The location is great. The size of the apartment is on the larger size, but I must say that I'm very disappointed with the fact that it is almost impossible to cook at home since the stove fan is basically non existent. Also I think the workout room is a phenomenal size with a horrible layout. The weight area is so small only two people can workout comfortably, while there is an enormous amount of room not used.

The amenities are my favorite part about living here! There are great spots for entertaining, relaxing, and studying! Overall, there is a beautiful and serene feel to the space.

We love it here! It's a more quiet neighborhood and people are very friendly. We plan to stay for awhile. Management and the staff are great as well.

Beautiful community! Units are well constructed and quiet. Staff is incredibly helpful and responsive. My move in could not have gone better. Really love it so far!

Love living in this building great amenities and service staff and ultimate best location. Super dog friendly as well which is a plus. The units have beautiful layouts and great views of the city

Location, location, location!! We love our beautiful corner unit here. The building is well designed, gorgeous amenities, the proximity to transportation and local eateries is perfect, and most importantly pet friendly. We love here that we renewed our lease for another year!

Everything about the building is great! The door staff and maintenance staff is friendly and helpful, and everything is so convenient at Aurelian.

Extremely well built apartment with plenty of body to it. Units are extremely quiet, amenities are top notch, everything is quality. Find this man at the poom

It is very clean and nice building. Amenities are great too! The people that work are very nice and helpfull. I just wish it was more of a soundproof because of the dogs barking. And it needs more control over the people bringing glass at the pool.

Great experience so far. Move in was easy and the leasing office was very helpful. Facilities are extremely nice as well. I would certainly recommend to a friend.

Amenities are nice and the front door and package room staff are great. Questionable management decisions though; fired one of the staff members for uncertain reasons.

Building is great, maintenance and paying rent is quick and easy but the residents are very obnoxious and rather noisy all throughout the day and night.

Great experience and love this building. Nice staff and very well maintained. Very happy living here just wish parking was slightly more reasonable

Very nice amenities! The staff was very friendly at move in and organized with information. Helpful recommendations. Really enjoying the top floor pool and social space!

Enjoy living here so far! The staff are friendly and the neighborhood is great. The amenities, especially the meditation room, are what drew me here.

Very happy with the building and community members. Andre and David at the front desk make it a point to say hello and make us feel welcome and at home. The amenities are fantastic. My only gripe is the pool is extremely crowded with non-resident guests on weekends during the summer.