Avalon Place

4.2

4.2

Elliott
I like living here. It is right across from campus and the bus comes into the apartment complex, which is very nice. My neighbors are very friendly. It is very well lit at night, which was a big factor for me when i was choosing an apartment. I like where my apartment itself is and am grateful that they listen to requested when you out them in. Over all i enjoy living here.
Guadalupe
Overall my experience here at Avalon has been great. Staff has always been very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is quick and does a great job. Community is also great. Would recommend.
Sofia
amazing!! i love it so much! i totally recommend living here. it’s 100% worth your money and super close to UTSA. i will be renewing my lease all 4 years.
Carlos
Maintenace has been great. I love that when I have a concern, they take care of it in a timely manner. The amenities here are also really nice.
Isabel
avalon staff are always so friendly to me. turnaround time for maintenance is so fast. residents are just as nice. plan on living here next semester and following
Olivia
moving here from Austin was such an improvement. The apartments are cleaner and the location is just perfect. My roommate and i love living here and being able to access everything very quickly!! One of the best close to campus apartments you’ll find!
Jacob
Great environment and love how close it is to the university. Pool is clean and relaxing especially when finals come around. Also love how there’s free food every Friday.
Yuliana
I haven't moved in yet but any time I have had questions Liliana is so sweet and patient. She calls me back in a timely manner. Thus far she has made this application process likable.
Makenna
I enjoy living here, the amenities are great and I use them a lot. The community is also nice, I do wish there was more visitor parking but theres not much to do about that. I renewed my lease so I will be living here again and I am excited about that.
Benjamin
Avalon is a great place to live. There are in unit washing machines and driers, and the kitchen is really impressive. Balcony space is very generous compared to other apartments and the general quality and construction of the place is very nice. The maintenance crew is very reliable and apartments come furnished with a TV. However, you should be weary that visitor parking will always be scarce. There are only a few spots marked for visitors and they are almost always full, even though there are plenty of empty reserved spaces around the complex. I don’t think they will ever expand visitor parking, because its profitable for them to have your friends towed. Luckily though the parking situation is my only gripe.