Avalon Place

4.2

1,081 Reviews

Melinda
about 4 hours ago
Literally rated them a five star before because I loved it here!! Buttt I’ve had so much trouble as much as I try to ignore the problems I’ve had, it’s just horrible. Management isn’t good, all the manger cares about is being able to have these apartments 100% full!!! I moved back in August 2021decided to give them another try this year and it’s just not worth it. I HAVE really torn sofas with the wood sticking out that I’ve actually gotten hurt on when sitting down, and they can’t replace them but able to replace the new people’s sofas that are coming in my shower still makes so much noise, yet they have came 3 times to “fix” it and it’s still the same, my closet kept breaking, my dryer has messed up completely, the appliances tend to get rusty fast, and I have doors that the paint is coming off too. Don’t understand what’s the point of paying that much rent if they can’t even help you right. The worst part of living here is administration is just looking how to get money out of you.

Marcos
about 14 hours ago
Cool place to live at. Neighbors friendly and people at the front desk are cool. Love how the beds are big and just love how the rooms are setup.

Paul
1 day ago
The parking is the worse part of the entire experience unless you pay for reserved parking. The actual apartments are decent, plenty of space and decent amenities.

Bradyn
This is a great place to stay. Excellent prices and home living. Everything is up to date and no problems. Trash disposal is very convenient.

Esteffany
The apartments are beautiful, the leasing office is very friendly, my experience here has been nothing but great. I’d definitely recommend the complex to friends

Victoria
Overall no problems besides the roach issue and sometimes noisy people outside. Staff is helpful and friendly and I love foodie fridays. Avalon is a pretty good place to live.

Matthew
It's a great apartment to live near the UTSA campus! Everything works very well here and the atmosphere of the apartments are excellent. Would suggest other students to live here who are going to UTSA.

Lauren
I love my apartment space and have had no maintenance issues so far! I love how close I am to UTSA as well. The amenities are great, the staff is friendly & Foodie Friday is a huge plus! I do wish there were more parking spaces for visitors. Also the towing company people are very rude and will camp out late at night until 3-4 am to tow people. Personally I’m uncomfortable walking to my apartment at night knowing there are grown men lurking around the complex.

Elliott
I have enjoyed the community so far. Very convenient because it’s close on campus. Has convenient parking for a residence. Staff is always there.

Yuliana
I love how quiet the complex in even though it is student living. I was worried that it would be loud before I moved in and I’ve only experienced loud noises one night by the pool but by 11 pm the family packed up and left