Provenza at St. Pete

Overall, it's been a pleasant experience. We've been here about 6 months now. My only concern is that recently maintenance has been slow to respond to work orders. However, I understand that with the craziness that is the coronavirus there are things that are taking the back seat for now.
Awesome community. clean area. Best place to live. Indoor gym and nice pool area.Walking trial is also their. Publix and Courtside are 5 minutes away.
We moved in the middle of March and this has been nothing but amazing so far!!! We love the community and our place very much. We look forward to making many memories here with our family.
I like everything about my apartment community. If I had to suggest any room for improvement, I might say better parking arrangements. Also, maybe freight elevators for large items that require asking for temporary access of some sort.
As far as azure goes it was awesome.. As far as the new company goes it is a little to early to judge with the big change happening but so far not so great. Things need to be repaired. Alottt of dog waste etc.
The location is great! The apartments are spacious. The grounds, gym, and pool are superior. Absolutely love the security patrol. One thing that can be improved is the noise. Some residents have small children that stomp/run without regard that there’s neighbors that’s being disturbed and the ongoing noise expanding I-275.
Apartments are nice but some pet owners really need to pick up after their dogs. Other than that, my stay here has been enjoyable and I love the walking trail just down the street.
Love living here. There was a bit of a down slide with change of mgmt but they are getting it together! Units are beautiful. I feel safe. My neighbors aren’t that friendly but that doesn’t really bother me.
It's a good place to live in..its well maintained and kept clean..the office staff is very cooperative and proactive in approach. Ample space for parking is available
Community is wonderful as is the neighborhood. Maintenance staff changed with the new ownership which was disappointing but everything else is wonderful.