The Azure apartment community is a very quiet community. We really really love that it is a smoke free environment. And a pet friendly community.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, it's a really great place to live. I wish you could get the gate fixed sometime soon and address some maintenance issues like people not picking up after their dogs.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This apartment complex is amazing! The maintenance team is prompt and effective. The residents are friendly and the community is so dog friendly!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The Apartment community is very nice and very safe, the residents are friendly and staff are always there to help. I have never had an issue with maintenance or those in the leasing office. The apartments are spacious and well priced for the quality that you are getting. The only issues I see is that for the amount of dogs there are in this community there is little grass space which makes for a smelly walk sometimes and the noise from the highway can be a little much at times.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Interior is very nice, quality material & nice appliances. Maintenance seems to be pretty good if needed. Staff is friendly. Love the pool.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great neighborhood great environment, nice people, and clean Family oriented. $$%%%&&&&@@@ Love it, love it , love it, love it, love it, nice gym.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The grounds could be cleaner. The staff is very nice but there are some things that I do not like. You do not get a lot for your money. Like how they are adding a place to pick up your packages

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is still such a wonderful place to live. Thank you for bringing in new food trucks and having our gate fixed. Looking forward to the summer months here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very nice atmosphere love the weather people are very friendly,love the pool and all the great amenities.so much to do here.and also is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall this community is great with nice facilities however my experience with my move in was not so great. I have provided the feed back already to office and the person who came in to visit after we moved in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The unit that I move in 4103 was very nice. Everything was working properly. Appliance were clean and working, floor was very clean. The office staff was helpful. Thank you!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful grounds, great location, quiet and peaceful. I would recommend to anyone. Just need a little more parking. George is great. I have no pets but it is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Besides a few hiccups in the beginning, my stay at Azure has been great! The staff worked quickly to resolve my issues and my apartment is BEAUTIFUL. Highly recommended!

Outstanding admin personnel that work at the front desk, and the maitaince staff are very professional and quick. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an appartment