This community is great in terms of amenities however service is not so good in terms of any complain or fixing. Despite complaining on multiple things 3 months back still they don't have inventory to replace or fix things.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartments are okay. Good location. Convenient to everything. Community is average. Somewhat dirty and old but not horrible. There are worse places to live.

In love with the pool and gym. Would love to see more community events. I really enjoyed the omelette day upon move in. The apartments are very spacious and beautiful

This apartment is nice and clean with good location not far from highway. I have nothing to complain about anything here so far. The room is huge

Tyler made the leasing process easy and Iove all the storage my apartment has! The location is perfect- I’m only 5 minutes from work and even closer to Publix!

The community is very nice, but management is lacking. There is little communication between management to tenants. The staff is very nice just needs to get better on communication

I’ve greatly enjoyed my time at Azure. It’s clean and safe, with great layouts. I would like to see more community events. We had some when I moved in but they’ve fallen off since.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great place to live. Very quite! Safe atmosphere and easy to get along with staff. Always ready to help. There is usally some kind of event going on and they are pet friendly.