Provenza at St. Pete

This community is great in terms of amenities however service is not so good in terms of any complain or fixing. Despite complaining on multiple things 3 months back still they don't have inventory to replace or fix things.
Apartments are okay. Good location. Convenient to everything. Community is average. Somewhat dirty and old but not horrible. There are worse places to live.
In love with the pool and gym. Would love to see more community events. I really enjoyed the omelette day upon move in. The apartments are very spacious and beautiful
This apartment is nice and clean with good location not far from highway. I have nothing to complain about anything here so far. The room is huge
The community is very nice, but management is lacking. There is little communication between management to tenants. The staff is very nice just needs to get better on communication
I’ve greatly enjoyed my time at Azure. It’s clean and safe, with great layouts. I would like to see more community events. We had some when I moved in but they’ve fallen off since.
Great place to live. Very quite! Safe atmosphere and easy to get along with staff. Always ready to help. There is usally some kind of event going on and they are pet friendly.
Love the community. It’s the best place that I have lived at. The staffing is very nice . They are attentive to my needs and got me the perfect place
Everyone in the office was extremely helpful. I had to change the apartment I wanted multiple times and they worked with me each time without any issues. The lease paperwork process was painless and quick.
I love Azure. It's quiet and clean with AMAZING amenities. The office staff is very helpful with any issues. My only request would be that there would be more visitor AND handicap parking spaces. Sometimes, late at night, it is difficult to find a space near the front of your building. That is the ONLY thing that kept me from giving 5 stars. Keep up the great work!