e moved out of our 4 bedroom home with a pool and a ton of yard work to the Azure. So far we love it! Great place to live smoke free, great maintenance, free form parking no assigned spots.

Reply from Azure Apartments

When I scheduled an appointment for a maintenance visit I wanted a call before entrance and never received a call. Only an e-mail after maintenance was completed.

You are doing great; very nice place to live and very accommodating leasing agents in the office. Issues are attended to immediately and always courteously

Reply from Azure Apartments

The staff are very professional and accommodating. Beautiful groundskeeping. The amenities are wonderful and convenient. I love having a dog park on site!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Living areas are well kept. Would love for more attention paid to the grills. Office staff is friendly and usually responds quickly to issues.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have lived in Azure for 7 months so far and I love it. We have a food truck coming each week to grab something to eat after work. Our gym is very clean and smells SO good (that sounds a little weird, but they must use some great air fresheners). The area is safe and clean, and I am proud to be a resident here. My apartment feels very luxury and since the complex is quite new, there is no mold or any funky smells (as there has been in a lot of other places I lived). Its fresh, clean, maintenance is on top of any request I have had, and I feel that the other residents are respectful and friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very new and clean looking. Been here for about a year and love it. Parking is a little scarce at times and the raccoons at night can be a hassle if there's trash out.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Since the first Day that I walk in the office I knew that this was a good place to live. Starting with the customer service which is great, common areas and surrounding. LOVE IT!!!

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have enjoyed my first month at Azure. The office staff is wonderful and the amenities are Superior. I have only one request. Please consider pressure washing the common areas of building 3000.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Alexa is the best! Over my two years here she has always done her best to make me happy. The residents here are another story however. Some smoke, some don't pick up after their pets, some drive fast in the parking lot, some go the wrong way around the round a bout and some leave their trash in the parking lot.

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is a great apt. complex. There are problems with the property that seem to be related to construction but the management is very responsive. They've replaced defective mirrors and the landscape renovations are very nice. I have the impression that they really care about making our living experience here - great!

The office staff is friendly, and the maintenance team has always been prompt in responding to maintenance requests. Thank you for the updated landscaping. It looks much better. The only issue I have, is with parking. I have a 3 bedroom, and only 1 car, and yet many evenings I have to park an entire building away. I've inquired about renting a garage, but there aren't any available.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the constant communication via email and notifications via letters on left at the door. Community events are important and make everyone feel like neighbors in a welcome atmosphere.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I love living in my apartment since I moved here last November 2015.I feel safe in here. All my rooms are big and I love the screen patio. I love the island in my kitchen too . My family likes my place and the pool area and I enjoy going to the gym. Lastly, I love the staff, they are very friendly ,helpful with my computer needs and they are GREAT to be with.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far not bad. The parking is sometimes an issue. The pool is awesome, but sometimes the grills run out of gas. The apartment lay out is awesome and I love the kitchen counter tops.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is a great space for any age. Love the pool and clubhouse amenities. The people who live here and the staff are very friendly and we've had a great experience.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure apartments is a great place to live. The atmosphere and the people that work there are great. I would recommend this place to anyone. Thanks.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent well kept facility and wonderful maintenance staff!! The elevator does break a lot 😐 But they are usually very prompt in addressing and fixing the issue.

Always available in the office to answer questions. Love getting the monthly air filter that fits my AC. Beautiful apartment, makes me happy to come home every day. Great amenities. I spend the summer by the pool grilling and the winter by the fire pit.

This is a very nice community and a very quite place to live. The areas are very well kept. People in here are very friendly. I will like to see some maintance people during the weekend.

Great experience at Azure, friendly staff and beautiful community make for an awesome place to live. The complex has wonderful amenities (including an awesome bacci ball court) and is located in a very convenient location.

Very convenient to St Pete and Tampa and all of the beaches. Very clean and modern apartments and common areas. Staff is always very friendly.

Wonderful! Friendly and efficient management. Good neighbors of all ages primarily young. Beautiful setting and manicured grounds. Quiet and discreet.

Excellent place. Great residents and close to everything! The staff is supreme too, which always makes it easier. Whether you like pool, shuffleboard, or poker - the clubhouse has it all.

We are really enjoying our new apartment. The amenities are top notch and are nice to have. The units are amazing, comfortable, and easy to call home.