I would like to thank the maintain department and office staff for always being friendly and helping me as best as they are able. George and Sterling have helped me multiple times, and always go above and beyond!

Good so far!! Only been here over a month now Painting currently and halls and building look clean. Staff is very friendly. Maintenance is fast and friendly. Sip and paint was fun

The apartments are extremely nice and quite for how many people that live here. We could use some more visitor spots in the 7000 building. other than that everything’s great.

Great location, staff is very helpful and amenities are great. I love how Publix is a 2 minute drive away. It is also nice knowing that Carillion Security patrols the complex.

I really enjoy having both the gated community and a garage to keep my motorcycles secure. The pool and gym are both really clean. The pool area with the grills and lounge is a great place to relax or have some friends over.

Azure is great! I've been here for a little over 2 years now and having access to the pool, grill, and gym is awesome. Especially during summer.

The community is great and has nice facilities !! We had a few roaches issue in the start but they really helped us with pest control and haven’t faced any issues since ^_^

I’m very happy to be here. My apartment suites me well and whole working staff is friendly and always ready to help. I’d highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for new home.

Really enjoy this apartment complex so far! Everything runs really smoothly. People complain about the parking, but in reality it is not that bad.

We love being residents at AZURE! The amenities and the facility maintenance are outstanding! The office and maintenance staff are amazing! They rock!

Great place to live. Lots of events for residents and the grounds are well taken care of. Issues are resolved quickly with maintenance. Would recommend.

I love living here!!! I feel super safe, the community and all it has to offer is absolutely amazing!! I LOVE all the amenities!! Love all the activities Azure throws to involve all its residents!! Best decision I have made to live here!!

Move-in was a bit of a hassle, but living in the community has been very good! Improvements can be made on cleanliness of hallways and exteriors of apartments. New paint has made the building look new, but dirty concrete in hallways, unclean valet trash bins, and chirping hallway smoke alarms show maintenance ignores exteriors when completing service orders. Improvements in this area must be made in order for this community to show willingness to improve.

I love living here. My neighbors are very friendly and nice. Everyone speaks to each and I never feel out of place. I feel safe, thanks Azure☺️

We just moved in about 2 weeks ago. Although we had some issues during move in Gigi helped us and went out of her way to make sure our transition into our new home was as pleasant as possible. Good experience thus far. Really liking the community and the people in it.

Pros: - great location - newer buildings with modern finishes - well maintained landscaping - cute floor plans - decent prices - pet friendly - large gym - nice clubhouse - lots of parking for residents (not guests) - smoke free community (but cigarette butts are apparently ok) - nice walking/jogging trail around the pond Cons: - dogs barking constantly - drunken idiots using the pool at all hours of the night - hallways completely neglected - always trash, dog hair, cigarette butts everywhere. And the same burnt out light bulbs and missing light covers for months. - impossible to have guests because there are very few visitor spots, and the same residents’ cars are always parked in them. - it would be nice if there was a sidewalk leading out of the complex. You take your life in your hands once you get past the mailboxes. - I had a visitor who has an electric car and he said the chargers don’t work Overall, it’s a nice community. But if you value peace and quiet, this is not the place to be. And I appreciate that it’s a smoke free community (that’s part of why I chose Azure), but the cigarette butts everywhere is disgusting. I will likely not renew my lease.

Wonderful place to live. Maintenance is always timely and the apartment feels like a home. I truly enjoy living here and as my boyfriend and my first apartment together we couldn’t be more happy.

apt maitenance is Good. Apt gym and pool are good.leasing people are very friendly. Apt maintenance people also be quickly. Only small issue is with dogs.

The staff is awesome! Can't say the same for our neighbors - sadly most of which are noisy, inconsiderate and just plain rude. So much for southern hospitality :(

Accent walls were not done Carpets were a little dated Leasing agent was great Assistant manager very professional Why are 140 characters necessary

I have been living here for 2.5 years, and can honestly say this place goes above and beyond for it's residence. Maintenance staff is always on top of it, and the office staff are quick to answer questions and address concerns.

Great place to live. Quiet, clean, and very organized. The complex always have an event going on or a food truck outside. I would recommend this place to anyone!

The Apartment layout was big and clean. It’s beautifully designed. Community is good.Its a smoke free community, that’s the best thing about Azure.

I love my apartment and I love the location, the biggest problem I have had is visitor parking. I live in building 7000, so there are 4 visitor spots on my side of the complex and even those are a 3-5 minute walk from my apartment. Parking is BY FAR the worst part about Azure. otherwise, really haven't had problems

Apartment community is very nice. It’s quiet during the day, however, there is extremely little parking at night and it becomes hard to find a spot. Sometimes a spot can not be found even remotely close to your building.