Great community and awesome people. Very positive environment. Very safe for my animals as well as my roommates and no huge concerns. Very happy to be living at Azure.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I absolutely love living here. The facilities are beautiful and are always up kept and clean. Staff is always welcoming, accommodating, and extremely friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

An amazing app! Easy to use and gives you instant rewards. I would recommend to other friends. Points are easy to get as well. Have a great day!

Reply from Azure Apartments

We love our apartment. It is a very quiet neighborhood which is such a nice change for us. There are awesome amenities and the staff is always willing to go above and beyond.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Living at Azure has been great. The management seems to sincerely try and keep the community looking great and everything functioning properly. The apartments themselves are really nicely appointed.

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far I'm loving azure! It has a very homey but resort style experience! Everything is maintained well, the neighborhood is very clean and nice. The only thing I wished they had was wood flooring in the bedroom! I have a very strong sensitivity to dust and carpet seems to make it worse!

Reply from Azure Apartments

All maintenance issues addressed swiftly. We are on the quiet side near an exit so no noise issues. Everyone is friendly. Just one issue with the grills not working.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I absolutely love living here! The amenities are wonderful, well kept, and clean. The gym and beautiful pool are great, and I love sitting out by the fire pit now that it's getting cooler. The location is perfect with a Publix nearby and is easy to hop right onto the bridge to Tampa.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The place is really nice and the location, but the noise from the interstate is really loud. The windows don't block it out. Also, we have issues with the trash pickup, they don't always take your trash and they throw it out all in the hallways and doorways. The staff is great, and maintenance.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure community is good to be chosen in st.petersburg area to Live which has very good clubhouse pool and aminities with secured gate access

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very friendly staff and the residents are also very friendly. Great amenities, clean & secure grounds, awesome pool area. Would recommend including a 'cheat sheet' for new residents - pool hours, how to use grills, trash info. Doing some exploring on grounds, doing a tour with office staff, asking others, we've been finding out answers.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have been living here for about theee months and I love living here. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance guys are great! I'm glad we made the move!

Reply from Azure Apartments

One of the newer and cleaner complexes situated in a great location! Equidistant from Tampa and Downtown St. Pete. No complaints here about facilities or staff. Love sitting poolside and all the community events offered. Hardwood living room floors are a plus, however, it's so easy to hear kids running around directly above our unit. Parking can be a hassle later in the evening, but there's always spots in the front.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have been living here for six months, great apartment community! Parking is a bit hard to find, but other than that the community is great!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good way to keep us motivated and engaged. Enjoy been part of the community.This is a great program that rewards us for being part of the communiyt

Reply from Azure Apartments

The amenities are great! I go to the gym regularly and it is always clean and everything is always in working order. The only problem is that sometimes the water cooler is empty.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Apartment is in a quiet location and moving in was a breeze thanks to the suggestion we got from the leasing office. Used the grill and fire pit and really liking the amenities so far.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Love the community since we've moved in! Office staff is so friendly and they even remember our dogs name when we come in to pay rent :) ! Couldn't imagine living anywhere else in St.Pete.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community to live in. Awesome pool and fun community events every now and then. Leasing office staff is also very friendly and helpful. Only downside is that parking is sometimes hard to find at night.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, the complex is clean and uncluttered. Location is great, and my neighbors are friendly and courteous. Generally, I have had a positive experience.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Beautiful apartments, well maintained property, great pool, gym and clubhouse. I wish our patio was larger and the wifi worked better in the clubhouse, but overall a great place to live.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Staff has been kind and welcoming. The main person we have interacted with,Crystal, has been very responsive and friendly. Grounds including pool, clubhouse and gym are nice and well kept. A couple of drawbacks are the noise from the highway is very loud making relaxing inside or on the balcony difficult. Had I been able to see the apartment ahead of time I may have waited for a different unit. Also, the appearance of the kitchen appliances could be improved. This appears to be the result of improper cleaning using abrasives and other cleaning agents. Aside from a couple annoyances we really like the complex and surrounding area. Easy access to everything.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The apartment itself is incredible, the grounds are beautiful, the amenities are great, but often the staff does not answer the phones and parking can be extremely sparse. Only two complaints I can come up with, though. Absolutely love it here.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Office staff have been great throughout the move in process. They have also been very helpful with a couple of minor maintenance issues we had on move in. The grounds are well kept and we have been enjoying the amenities.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I am a new resident at Azure and I have really enjoyed my experience so far. All of the staff has been friend and helpful and the property is well kept