The staff is awesome! Can't say the same for our neighbors - sadly most of which are noisy, inconsiderate and just plain rude. So much for southern hospitality :(

Accent walls were not done Carpets were a little dated Leasing agent was great Assistant manager very professional Why are 140 characters necessary

I have been living here for 2.5 years, and can honestly say this place goes above and beyond for it's residence. Maintenance staff is always on top of it, and the office staff are quick to answer questions and address concerns.

Great place to live. Quiet, clean, and very organized. The complex always have an event going on or a food truck outside. I would recommend this place to anyone!

The Apartment layout was big and clean. It’s beautifully designed. Community is good.Its a smoke free community, that’s the best thing about Azure.

I love my apartment and I love the location, the biggest problem I have had is visitor parking. I live in building 7000, so there are 4 visitor spots on my side of the complex and even those are a 3-5 minute walk from my apartment. Parking is BY FAR the worst part about Azure. otherwise, really haven't had problems

Apartment community is very nice. It’s quiet during the day, however, there is extremely little parking at night and it becomes hard to find a spot. Sometimes a spot can not be found even remotely close to your building.

Facility always is clean, upkeept and ever evolving in great customer service especially during the month of October where they are re-painting the outside of all of he building.

Amazing experience! Clean community, friendly neighborhood, safe environment and great location commuting to downtown st petersburg and Tampa

Communication between staff and residents is not very good. The internet in the club house never works nor does the printer have ink. Told staff numerous amount of times never was fixed

Appearance is great but like most places the model is exaggeration of what you really will get. Inside lighting is horrible and first week here with multiple work orders placed and nothing has been done. Like I said the place looks great....in the outside!

Extremely quiet and safe. Pool and fitness center is always empty which is great. Very nice fitness center and clubhouse. Needs a new and larger pool table and a larger dog park but overall complex is very nice. Construction is wood frame which makes floors and ceilings way too thin. You can constantly hear the people above you stomp across the floor. This is the only negative thing about this complex but it’s enough not to renew our lease. Love the area, the units, the complex but hate the stomping.

It's a good community with friendly people and useful amenities. I enjoy using the dog park and the pool. Maintenance is also quick to help when needed.

Enjoying my new stay in Azure apartments. Staff is really nice. Neat place. Swimming pool is really nice and big one. I like the Gym alot. Lot of equipment are there to do workouts.

Great location and people! Enjoy the pool and workout room. The landscaping is amazing. The units are kept up to date and tenants are notified of any repairs in a timely manner. Great to have security patrol and they answer all times of the day.

Location, location, location It is in middle of Tampa and St Pete and Clearwater areas. It is close by 275 highway and 15 minutes away from Tampa airport. The place is very close by to a wonderful lake and nature for people wish to walk, jog or biking. The overall neighborhood is quiet during the weekend and there are no traffic. Did I mention that there is a Publix grocery close by?!!

The maintenance crew is very nice and very helpful. However communication between staff and resident is not good. They will say they will get back to you and never do.

I like living here enough that I renewed for another fifteen months. I love the location and the people have been very helpful. My neighbors are quiet.

Overall very pleased. Walls are quite thin and noise complaints are not enforced regularly. Pool area and actual apartments are very nice and maintenance is great and friendly.

The staff and community are amazing! I'm very greatful to have found this hidden gem and amazing team! From 6/27 to now I have been so happy to have joined the azure team and I cant wait to grow with all of you!! Much love 💘

Great apartment great prices great staff great neighbors overall experience has been alright nothing above and beyond, could be cleaner but overall good

Beautiful, safe, relaxing place to live. We especially enjoy the pool area. Our two bedroom apartment is very spacious. Grounds keepers and technicians do excellent work.

Excellent location! Excellent amenities! Friendly & attentive staff. Despite what others has said parking is Excellent. Graded 1/2 star from perfect due to the lack of a privacy door guard on the front door in addition to the deadbolt. If you have little kids it’s a definite must have.

The front office staff has been fantastic, especially George! anything that I have ever needed has been taken care of quickly and respectfully.

I love everything except for three points. 1. The parking is terrible for guests. I often can’t find any spaces anywhere within walking distance 2. 275 is loud during morning traffic affix 3. The office is helpful but can’t be expected to remember requests. You have to keep checking in to make sure matters were attended to.