So far, I have loved living here! I feel super safe and everyone is very friendly! The pool is awesome, and the workout room is great as well!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Took a tour of the unit and had a wonderful tour guide, after viewing over 15 complexes, this one certainly came on top. Look forward to now residing here and continuing to receive excellent admin service.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I’ve only lived here for a month and a half but I love it! I love the atmosphere and the amenities! We’ve never had a problem! The pool and gym are amazing!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good so far. Some of the things that were broken missing before move in were not fixed when move in came around, and took almost two weeks. Other than that, quick and friendly staff.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The location of the apartments is great and in a nice neighborhood! The management staff has been great and I’m glad I decided to live here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The leasing process - from the first visit to living here has been so pleasant and easy throughout. Angela has always been there to address all my concerns- with a patient and friendly and welcoming attitude. As a prospective resident, I had a million questions and they were all addressed promptly with a smile. In Angela's absence, George has also been fantastic - patient and welcoming. We signed a lease for a unit that has a floor plan we had not seen until the day of move-in and as promised- we absolutely loved it!! The modern details, fixtures and very roomy closets were all amazing. Loved the built -in work space in all the units. The community amenities are lovely. we loved that everything was able to be completed electronically as my husband travels and we are not always together to review documents. So far, we have loved everything about living at Azure- highly recommend to anyone on the fence!

Reply from Azure Apartments

My time at Azure only gets better! I have started to utilize the grills more often and love them. One suggestion would be to bring different food trucks in so as to provide more variety.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything about the moving in process was great. From the research, to visiting the complex, to touring to the lease signing. Everyone was very helpful and kind and the apartments themselves are beautiful as well as the neighborhood surrounding the complex.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The management at Azure has been incredibly welcoming, helpful, and has made the application process very seamless. Can't wait to move in soon!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The community is amazing! Everybody is so nice and very friendly. I do wish there was more communication between the staff and the residents

Reply from Azure Apartments

This is our second time moving in. We loved it the first time. And I don’t know if it’s because we appreciate it more, but it is a lot better now!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great experience touring the facility and going through the application process. Staff was very helpful. I’m extremely excited about living here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been an amazing place to live. The people have been great and friendly and the staff have been fantastic. I can't imagine living anywhere else nor would I ever want to.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Excellent. Sold us and we signed our lease. It was a lot better experience than all of the other apartments we were looking at in the area.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Very nice atmosphere love the weather people are very friendly,love the pool and all the great amenities.so much to do here.and also is very pet friendly.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Great community! Great location! Amazing staff! You will love living here. The apartments are modern, and greatly insulated. Make an appt today!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Outstanding personal at front desk and amazing maintained staff. Very nice and professional I will be staying here for the rest if my time in FL

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure has been great. It's quiet and safe. I'm a big fan of the layout of the pool area and clubhouse. They're both beautiful and it makes a big difference that they're not attached to the leasing office.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Everything has been smooth since moving in; the employees in the office have done a great job trying accommodate any needs or questions we may have.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Azure is still such a wonderful place to live. Thank you for bringing in new food trucks and having our gate fixed. Looking forward to the summer months here!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Absolutely love living at Azure! The staff is great, property is well maintained, and the residents are friendly. The location is perfect- granting easy access to major highways.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I rented online so didn't have a chance to see the place before I moved in. After moving in, George was more than accommodating and presented the apartment. Everything has been great and I don't have any complaints.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Ashley gave the best tour! Very professional and informative . We can’t wait to move in this coming April . The apartments look so fresh and spacious

Reply from Azure Apartments

This apartment complex is amazing! The maintenance team is prompt and effective. The residents are friendly and the community is so dog friendly!

Reply from Azure Apartments

So far so good, lived here for a week and have been happy. Our leasing agent, Angela, made the application very easy and maintenance has done a good job keeping up with our few minimal requests.