So far it’s been good. Parking in the evening is a pain. Seems like there aren’t enough spaces to accommodate all the cars. I do like the amenities, fitness center and the pool. Wish there was a hot tub though.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Like this place a lot, but overall think it's a little overpriced and parking at night is an issue. However, great location, great amenities, and safe!

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall this community is great with nice facilities however my experience with my move in was not so great. I have provided the feed back already to office and the person who came in to visit after we moved in.

Reply from Azure Apartments

I have recently started my leasing process with Azure and love the complex and location. I have, however, had issues with promptness of the staff in responding to questions and sending appropriate documentation. Hopefully as my stay continues this will improve. Looking forward to living at this community!

Reply from Azure Apartments

The ammenties at Azure are great. A couple of kitchen/bathroom design issues, but overall - great. The addition of the food trucks was a nice touch.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Overall, the quality of the apartments and complex is good, but the amenities are not up to par. The printer in the business center frequently doesn't work or there are issues with wifi for the desktop computers. Wifi is typically not working at the pool or the gym. The equipment in the gym doesn't work (usually 3/5 treadmills, 2/3 ellipticals, and 1/3 bikes work). The grills were replaced with brand new ones, which shows effort to update the property, although they weren't working on the 4th of July. I don't have a dog, but the dog park has been updated as well, which also shows effort. We have had an issue with a lack of visitor spots and towing, but that is a common complaint by all residents. We pay for valet trash but they constantly leave bags of trash in the middle of the roundabout and parking lot. We have had issues with packages being stolen, as have our neighbors.

Reply from Azure Apartments

After being her five months, everything is good. I love my apartment and the community, but noise remains a problem. Energy efficiency is good.

Reply from Azure Apartments

Good and nice apartment to live, properly maintained and in good location. The amenities like club house, fitness center, BBQ etc. are good and we love staying in this apartments

Reply from Azure Apartments

I enjoy our actual apartment very much. It is very spacious, the wood floors are beautiful and the appliance are pretty decent. The parking however is the reason why I will not be resigning my lease here. For paying $1700 dollars a month I shouldn't have to be parking IN ANOTHER NEIGHBORHOOD. I bartend so I usually get home pretty late, at that time there is literally no open spots ANYWHERE. People are even having to illegally park because there is absolutely nowhere else to park. It's absurd. The pool is also sub-par, it is surrounded by buildings on all sides so doesn't get much sunlight. We tried grilling out two or three times and of the 6 grilles we tried using only one worked (sort-of)

Reply from Azure Apartments

We've been having an issue with pest control and recently caught 4 mice in our apartment. It's taken several visits to try to get the issue under control.

The community is nice, but the cleanliness of the common areas are lacking as well as tenants do not follow the guidelines regarding trash pick up.

Reply from Azure Apartments

The grounds could be cleaner. The staff is very nice but there are some things that I do not like. You do not get a lot for your money. Like how they are adding a place to pick up your packages